Iron Edge

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Apply to Iron Edge

Apply to the TOT Raid
Currently full
Apply to the Main Raid
Always open to exceptional players!
Apply for the Weekend Raid
Looking for DPS!
Apply for Cataclysm Classic or Social
All are welcome apply to join IE
 Warlock application

August 21, 2008, 07:01:25 am
Read 2684 times

Offline LittleRock

• Vendor Trash

Warlock application
« on: August 21, 2008, 07:01:25 am »
Hello IE

Personal Information

Rockwest is my warlock and Høgni is my name.
Im 25 years old and i am from the faroe islands but living and stuyding in denmark.
Been gaming for some years now, but didnt turn my attention to wow for about a year ago.

Character Information

My gear can be seen here: http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Dunemaul&n=Rockwest
I also have T6 shoulder [wowitem]Mantle of the malefic[/wowitem] but not using it cause im hit capped
And i also have[wowitem]Ruby Drape of the Mysticant[/wowitem] and not using it for same reason

Got tailoring and leatherworking [wowitem]Drums of battle[/wowitem] ftw

Raiding

Im online everyday and able to raid everyday atm. However i must mention that i dont know how my situation will be when i start next semester. I will not have any weekly commitments, but its hard to know when i will have to turn in big pappers and stuff!! However i will most likely be doing the work infront of my PC so logging on when rly needed shouldn´t be such a big problem.

Im aware of that i wont be able to get a raid spot every time and that suits me fine, since i can use that time studying.

Atm i can always raid, but when school starts it will be something like this:

Mondays: after 5pm
Tuesdays: after 5pm
Wednesdays: after 5pm
Thursdays: after 5pm
Fridays: after 5pm
Saturday: Whenever
Sundays: Whenever

World Of Warcraft history

Started playing serious when some IRL friends of mine started the guild "The Good Fortune". We did grull/maggy/scc/tk execpt vasjh and kael. That guild disbanded and i got the opportunity to join "So What". They took a chance on me since i was undergeared, but ive had pretty much 100% raid attendance since i joined in May, except when i took the exams and only played in the weekends. Ive been on every first kill since i joined, brut, felmyst and twins. I got kicked out of so what last week(talked to gm about changing guild or go unactive, cause i was unhappy about some things, and got kicked) but joined again as friends since most of my friends are there and jumping around guildless gets boring after a day or two.(and explaining to everyone why im guildless, hehe)

Why do you want to join Iron Edge?

Mainly because i want to clear sw and Iron edge is closest to getting there. It would also be fun to get to know new ppl here on dunemaul.

What can I offer to Iron Edge?

A dedicated warlock. I do the best with what i got. Im focused and never slack on bosses and almost never on trash. Im a dpswhore so i will pretty much be spamming my number 2 buttom at everything as fast and hard as i can. (its hard being a lock, i know). Im an adult so i can handle criticism and will improve if need( this is ofcourse only a hypothetical situation, cause like, why would i need to improve? :D )

Thats it from me.
U guys are welcome to /w me if there is anything u would like to know and some already have :)
« Last Edit: August 21, 2008, 08:04:05 am by LittleRock »

August 21, 2008, 12:49:50 pm
Reply #1

Offline delling

• Guild Member

• Homepage
Re: Warlock application
« Reply #1 on: August 21, 2008, 12:49:50 pm »
Thanks for the application!

Hogni (great name) and I have been chatting a while. I think he'd be a good addition to the mature and stable warlock team.

It's obviously a move to solidify raids for M'uru and KJ, and looking towards WOTLK where some people are going to change classes.

Anyway, I would like to trial you, to see if you are a good replacement for one of our mages.

-D
Now I run a tech website.

August 21, 2008, 02:01:47 pm
Reply #2

Offline Gidra

• Guild Member

• Do not disturb.

« Reply #2 on: August 21, 2008, 02:01:47 pm »
Talked to him a bit yesterday. Looked like ok guy. ;)I see he listened to me and made application.

GL with app

August 21, 2008, 02:24:57 pm
Reply #3

Eyehole

« Reply #3 on: August 21, 2008, 02:24:57 pm »
"I think he'd be a good addition to the mature and stable warlock team"

i agree

gl ! :D

August 21, 2008, 04:13:32 pm
Reply #4

Offline Goza

• Guild Member

« Reply #4 on: August 21, 2008, 04:13:32 pm »
Good application.

I found something interesting in your armory profile:
"Lifetime Honorable Kills: 2413"

You should join us as Official Carebear.

Iron Edge Discord

Recent

Recent Logs

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 06, 2024, 08:12:46 pm

Login with username, password and session length

153 Guests, 1 User
hemoroidtv