Iron Edge

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Apply to Iron Edge

Apply to the TOT Raid
Currently full
Apply to the Main Raid
Always open to exceptional players!
Apply for the Weekend Raid
Looking for DPS!
Apply for Cataclysm Classic or Social
All are welcome apply to join IE
 Nérfknight - Deathknight dps - (B team)

May 16, 2010, 01:00:39 pm
Read 2699 times

Offline Nerfknight

• Vendor Trash

Nérfknight - Deathknight dps - (B team)
« on: May 16, 2010, 01:00:39 pm »
 Personal Information
 Hi, I'm Alperen, I'm 25 years old and I live in Turkey. I've a fast-food restaurant and also I'm studying Business department. After work I'm goin GYM and play some basketball then come back to home at 19:30. I had to leave the game when ICC came because of my eye operation. I was the member of "So What"  they are now "Frak Off"
after couple of months I began to use computer agan and play wow. I joined some ICC pugs every 2 weeks and get some gear from there.

Character Information
 Armory: http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Dunemaul&cn=N%C3%A9rfknight
 I began to play with this class during Ulduar time and continued as a main char.

Raiding
 Raid time is just what I'm looking for I don't have time for 5 days raiding in a week but 2 is fine. Beucase of my eye operation I could not play for a long time but I could have more experience and also good gear if I could play. Because So what (Frak off) doing really good at the moment.

Gaming (optional) and World Of Warcraft history
  Online games began with Starcraft for me. I played long time and also I was playing Counter-Strike so the PC and gaming equipments are important for me. I'm using razer lachesis and razer mantis control atm. I have 2mb adsl and playing between 120-160ms. I got a good Pc which is enough for Wow.
  Quad6600, Nvidia 8800Gt, 4gb ram

I met WoW  when TBC came. My first char was a mage and I focused on pvp for 1 year. After wotlk, I continued to play with him but then rolled to DK. Also I was the member of "Catastrophe" when they were in Genjuros.

Why do you want to join Iron Edge?
  First of all, IE members are polite and respect the other people. Thats what I saw in some pugs. There is no need to mention about their gaming skills. I face some IE members in HC runs. it's faster and better then other players.

What can I offer to Iron Edge?

Before join the raids I have to know everything about the bosses that we go. If I don't, I feel uncomfortable so I watch the combats and read boss skills, tactics.
  out-game: a good friend

Last words?
   I want to be a member of a guild which includes polite and nice people also who knows their class well and help their members to increase their gaming skills. it is Iron Edge for me.

Thank you for reading, regards

May 16, 2010, 01:13:26 pm
Reply #1

Offline delling

• Guild Member

• Homepage
Re: Nérfknight - Deathknight dps - (B team)
« Reply #1 on: May 16, 2010, 01:13:26 pm »
+1 for name
Now I run a tech website.

May 16, 2010, 01:21:07 pm
Reply #2

Offline Gaeios(Graxlos)

• Imperator

• Forum Admin and Guild Master

« Reply #2 on: May 16, 2010, 01:21:07 pm »
looks good to me. Gear isnt quite up to our level, but I guess that could be fixed quite fast.

Do we have any Dk experts left in b-raid?

Bears like alts!

May 16, 2010, 02:14:38 pm
Reply #3

Offline Narw

• Guild Member

« Reply #3 on: May 16, 2010, 02:14:38 pm »
You have way too much hit atm, and would propably be getting better dps resoults wearing tier 9 4 pieces then this mix you have atm. Spec looks good (aka no reaping on proc weapon). You should get craftable feet, its not expensive to make. You should propably also craft legs, but they arent so cheap. I dont understand why you got that relic before getting tier pieces, dps incrase from this item is minimal and on some fights it worse then previous ilvl sigil. Waste of badges.

Good luck with application, you will need a lot of work on your character to be able to put competitive dmg tho, i suggest you to start with crafting those 2 items.

May 16, 2010, 03:18:32 pm
Reply #4

Offline Intrinsic

• Guild Member

« Reply #4 on: May 16, 2010, 03:18:32 pm »
I don't think it's necessary to gem expertise, so you hit the cap for Unholy.
Atleast it wasn't the last time i played that spec.

May 16, 2010, 03:19:13 pm
Reply #5

Offline Nerfknight

• Vendor Trash

« Reply #5 on: May 16, 2010, 03:19:13 pm »
ty for comments narw

I was not playing seriosly because I had no enough time for play and I just bought it. I did not think I will play agan. I have time for playing wow atm and I'm regretful about buying that sigil. I'm goin to craft feets asap. Ty agan

Feets done
« Last Edit: May 16, 2010, 03:59:05 pm by Nerfknight »

Iron Edge Discord

Recent

Recent Logs

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 28, 2024, 08:10:46 am

Login with username, password and session length

95 Guests, 0 Users