Iron Edge

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Apply to Iron Edge

Apply to the TOT Raid
Currently full
Apply to the Main Raid
Always open to exceptional players!
Apply for the Weekend Raid
Looking for DPS!
Apply for Cataclysm Classic or Social
All are welcome apply to join IE
 Your thoughts

June 23, 2007, 01:41:00 am
Reply #15

Offline Palmar

• Guild Member

Re: Your thoughts
« Reply #15 on: June 23, 2007, 01:41:00 am »

Dont tell me you are one of the conspiracy believers?
So in your responce to the line of Have any of you tried to actually research some of the circumstances surrounding the events?
Have you?
Or didnt we land on the moon either? :P

I'm quite sure Legin's one of them dirty conspiracy believers.

http://xoops.iron-edge.co.uk/modules/smf/index.php?topic=470.msg3362#msg3362

And I stand by my previous statement.

http://www.thebestpageintheuniverse.net/c.cgi?u=911_morons
Trolls are awesome!

June 23, 2007, 01:47:45 am
Reply #16

Offline Daekesh

• Guild Member

« Reply #16 on: June 23, 2007, 01:47:45 am »
Maddox ftw!
Moo

Itkovian
Daekesh
Caladan
Hetan

June 23, 2007, 01:51:32 am
Reply #17

legintown

« Reply #17 on: June 23, 2007, 01:51:32 am »
Yes I have researched alot about this the past 4 months. Like i said, I am writing a paper on it atm, and I have gone through something like 6-700 pages(no bs) on the subject. The pancake theory is possible, however gievn the circumstances, it just scientifically isnt impossible. If it indeed was a pancake effect, it would cause one floor to hit the next, thus creating a chain reaction of floors coming down. This would take alot more time, and it would leave a spidel of the inner core frame standing plus somewhat of a stack of floors at the bottom. Yet, it was all a pile of dust. Examening the steel that the building was made of, furnace testing proves that it takes alot mor heat to to melt the steel, than that made from jet fuel, or bruning office material. I can only encourage every1 to just try to use maybe 2-3 hours to read various theories and reports etc, with all aspects covered. I think most of you will agree that there are several inconsitencies, like the fact that WTC building 7 came down in the exact same way, without even being hit by a plane...very odd if you ask me :-)

June 23, 2007, 02:03:00 am
Reply #18

Offline Grishnag

• Officer

« Reply #18 on: June 23, 2007, 02:03:00 am »

And I stand by my previous statement.

http://www.thebestpageintheuniverse.net/c.cgi?u=911_morons

thats quite funny :)

anyway my point wass why dwell over something that happened in the past?
its not like we will ever find out if it was a conspiracy or not i mean look at the JFK murder people still think there is a second gunman.....

retards they are
"No matter where you go in life, Keep an eye out for Johnny the tackling Alzheimer patient" - Dr. Perry Cox
MAIM! KILL! BURN! BLOOD FOR THE BLOOD GOD! SKULLS FOR THE SKULL THRONE!

June 23, 2007, 03:24:08 am
Reply #19

Offline Goza

• Guild Member

« Reply #19 on: June 23, 2007, 03:24:08 am »
What is the research you have done based on?

The problem for me is, for example: I am in no way able to judge whether a crashed plane is able to bring down a skyscraper or not. I am no construction engineering expert. So - the only "research" I could do in a timely manner is gather information on the internet. Oops - there we have the problem: "I heard it on the internet..."

The same applies to a lot of "facts" mentioned in the Loose Change video. Someone I never heard of telling stuff, am I able to double-check what he says?

I take a different approach. A conspiracy for 9/11 would IMO require and include such a large amount of people, I see it as impossible anyone would be able to keep it under control. And the consequences if someone would find out about it do not rectify the benefits the conspirators reap, either.

June 23, 2007, 03:57:26 am
Reply #20

Offline Cwave

• Guild Member

« Reply #20 on: June 23, 2007, 03:57:26 am »
ive demoted you before you even got member. People who believe in such nonsence are close to religous people. Yet i cant ban them due to normal standards.... aka l2p

Give me some good proof and im game.
Until then, shoosh and l2p, cause it really tarded to be classed with the american conspiracy theorists...
Lowest of the low

« Last Edit: June 23, 2007, 04:03:27 am by Cwave »

June 23, 2007, 04:27:45 am
Reply #21

Offline delling

• Guild Member

• Homepage
« Reply #21 on: June 23, 2007, 04:27:45 am »
Just as Goza said... you have to be really careful what your information is founded upon.

At university, if we quoted Wikipedia we'd instantly fail that piece of coursework.

You have to really cite some good sources to make an analysis/report of the topic worthwhile.

Let us know if you find any!
Now I run a tech website.

June 23, 2007, 05:31:06 am
Reply #22

Offline Gaeios(Graxlos)

• Imperator

• Forum Admin and Guild Master

« Reply #22 on: June 23, 2007, 05:31:06 am »
Time for my 2 cents.

I think Cwave is as much a slave to common beliefs as any person 50+. although he is even younger than me.

When you actually try to do the calculus at the rates jetfuel do burn and you watch the official videos with the speed the towers fall it doesnt make any sence. They do fall too fast indicating that there was foul play involved. (not saying that george bush placed the bombs in the building).

What I say is that we are not told the entire story. The current explanation is crap. Something else happened.
Is the american government embarrased/ashamed or did a part of it have something to do with it?

Do you really believe the pentagon story?

I do not dare to ask. Either way the truth is kept hidden. (P.S. I am not Fox Mulder :P)

Bears like alts!

June 23, 2007, 05:41:17 pm
Reply #23

legintown

« Reply #23 on: June 23, 2007, 05:41:17 pm »
Well the report i posted is made by a university professor with speciality in physics and engineering, thats the kind of things i base my statements on. Since its in the past, and all we can judge by is what evidence there is on tape, samples taken from the site and the laws of physics. Statements made by the guys who build the building clearly say that it was buildt to withstand multiple hits by aircrafts. But again, why did WTC 7 fall? It didnt get hit by a plane. And why is there a 15 feet wide hole in the pentagon when it was supposedly hit by a boeing 757-200 with 400mph? Data from Boeing says it weighs 100+ tons with fuel, and has two enomeours turbine engines that weigh 7300lbs each. First of all, read the 9/11 commision report...its quite a laugh actually

June 23, 2007, 05:49:35 pm
Reply #24

Offline Gaeios(Graxlos)

• Imperator

• Forum Admin and Guild Master

« Reply #24 on: June 23, 2007, 05:49:35 pm »
and why are there so many witness statements about hearing multiple explosions inside the building?

Bears like alts!

June 23, 2007, 08:26:14 pm
Reply #25

Offline Grishnag

• Officer

« Reply #25 on: June 23, 2007, 08:26:14 pm »
i was watching a documentary on discovery channel the other day where they were investigating a murder and they did a reanactment of the murder scene where there were alot of people in the room and most of the "eyewitness" state ments where that they heard 5 or more shots while in fact there were only 2 or 3 (forgot the actual number of the shots) shots fired there was only 1 person that heard the actual correct numbers of shots

my point bieng that not every eyewitness can be trusted to give a acurate statement
"No matter where you go in life, Keep an eye out for Johnny the tackling Alzheimer patient" - Dr. Perry Cox
MAIM! KILL! BURN! BLOOD FOR THE BLOOD GOD! SKULLS FOR THE SKULL THRONE!

June 23, 2007, 08:41:52 pm
Reply #26

legintown

« Reply #26 on: June 23, 2007, 08:41:52 pm »
I finally managed to get a clip of where you see WTC building 7 fall. This was a 47 floor high building, that served as a bunker for the mayor and other important people. Note that this building stood 300 feet away from the twin towers, and did NOT get hit by a plane.

http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=-1828782454916369864&hl=en

June 25, 2007, 03:02:17 pm
Reply #27

Offline Starbrow

• Guild Member

« Reply #27 on: June 25, 2007, 03:02:17 pm »
I don't really know much about the buildings themselves, haven't done any maths, or anything, so I won't get into that.

But it's quite clear why any fanatic arabic religious faction would want to attack the american way of life, surely? I mean, the US is mostly everything that Al'Qaeda is against, liberal, semi-godles, capitalistic, powerful to the extent that they feel the need to mingle in other countries affairs etc.
Feral, a class of its own.

Alamo - REMEMBERS- HEEL BARES DURID! BARE DURIDS IS STORNG FREND!

June 25, 2007, 03:24:26 pm
Reply #28

Offline Kawe / Dave

• Guild Member

« Reply #28 on: June 25, 2007, 03:24:26 pm »
I remember reading some theorising about the saudi royal family and 9/11. You might want to look into that too, could be interesting if nothing else.

June 25, 2007, 03:30:58 pm
Reply #29

Offline delling

• Guild Member

• Homepage
« Reply #29 on: June 25, 2007, 03:30:58 pm »
Reminds me of an awful joke:

Yassah Arafat phones up George Bush,

'My condolences, Mr Bush. I must say, I can not stress enough that we condemn these brutal, disgusting acts!'

'What're you talking about, Yassah?'

'Oh damn. I forgot that you're 7 hours behind us.'

--

The original is a bit better than that, but I can't find it on the interweb.
Now I run a tech website.

Iron Edge Discord

Recent

Recent Logs

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 16, 2024, 07:30:08 pm

Login with username, password and session length

332 Guests, 0 Users