Iron Edge

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Apply to Iron Edge

Apply to the TOT Raid
Currently full
Apply to the Main Raid
Always open to exceptional players!
Apply for the Weekend Raid
Looking for DPS!
Apply for Cataclysm Classic or Social
All are welcome apply to join IE
 Coffi - 70 hunter

October 20, 2007, 08:33:46 pm
Read 5171 times

Offline Coffi

• Vendor Trash

Coffi - 70 hunter
« on: October 20, 2007, 08:33:46 pm »
Hey there.. i hope it's okay if i post a apply form from that i've already wrote..

Your name: John
Tell us more about yourself: I'm a 17 years old student who lives in Sweden, at the moment i study IT-Network at the NTI-Gymnasiet. When i'm not in school i'm with friends and home at my comp Wink I'm also into webdesign and playing alot in photoshop when i got time.

Your character's name: Coffi
Class: Hunter
PVE Spec you use (WoWHead link): http://wowhead.com/?talent=cgbM0xgRVuVoVVbRV
Professions & Rare crafts: Herbalism(350) & Skinning(267)
Why did you choose those professions?: i chose herb for gathering herbs for pots, and skinning i have no idea.
What is your /played time?: 150 days.
Did you migrate to Dunemaul?: Yes, from Talnivarr.
What other level 70 characters do you have? What are their classes/professions?: None.

- Pre-TBC Raiding Experience (be brief, state if you did the full instance or up to which boss does your experience extend)
MC: Full
BWL: Full
AQ40: Full
NAXX: Almost full, doesn't remeber the last boss i killed.

- TBC Raiding Experience (be brief, state if you did the full instance or up to which boss does your experience extend)
Karazhan: None
Gruul's Lair: None
Magtheridon's Lair: None
Serpentshrine Cavern: None
Tempest Keep - The Eye: None

Armory Link (log out in PVE gear!): http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Dunemaul&n=Coffi

Are you able to bring 2 Flasks and enough of other consumables each day?: Yes
Do you have a flying epic mount?: No
What are your past guilds? Why did you leave? (be descriptive): back on Talnivarr it was SotA(State of the Art) the guild disbanded.
What is your current guild? Why do you wish to leave (be descriptive): None.
How are you viewed by your former/current guildies and leaders? (be descriptive, possibly point us to someone): Really good actually, im a good listener and learner. Don't have any problems learning new encounters (wiping and wiping until you kill that bastard   ;) )
Do you have Ventrilo 2.3 and a microphone?: Yes
What do you have to offer to Iron Edge?: A dedicated wow player who wants to get every first kill on every new boss. I'm also a verry nice and friendly person and doesn't argue for nothing.

Other:Before TBC i played in SotA(State of the Art) one of the top guilds on that realm. Played hardcore and did alot of server first kills and had alot of fun. At first i played Rogue, but i had trouble with that account.. So i bought a new accound and  lvled a hunter and joined them. But the guild disbanded due some issues and i lost the interest. Only a like a month after the TBC was released and i gave it a shot.. But then a girlfriend got into the picture so i didn't play much at all and didn't have time for raiding, that' why i don't have any experience with the TBC raid instances. But now, I'm as ready i can be to start playing hardcore again and i hope i could get a chance in this guild. I'm a really fast learner so i don't find that i don't have any experience a problem, If i know how the encounter works i will play it like i should  :D

Over 'n' Out ! ::)

October 20, 2007, 08:47:30 pm
Reply #1

forker

Re: Coffi - 70 hunter
« Reply #1 on: October 20, 2007, 08:47:30 pm »
I'm terribly sorry but we're full on Hunters at the moment but also I'd like to add a few things.

Iron Edge is an end game raiding guild which raids Mount Hyjal and Black Temple at the moment. We're one boss away from being done with the game. Your gear would not cut it in a longshot. You just hit 70 - easy to see judging by your gear.

I think you should start to try to get into a few karazhan runs to start with before that I don't think many guilds will have a spot for you, sadly.

Good luck in your guild huting and I hope I wasnt too harsh on you.  Just being honest.

October 20, 2007, 08:56:41 pm
Reply #2

Offline Lobby

• Former Member

• Oh snap what the hell?!?

« Reply #2 on: October 20, 2007, 08:56:41 pm »
Hi coffee..............

Are you kidding me?

October 20, 2007, 09:04:01 pm
Reply #3

Offline Coffi

• Vendor Trash

« Reply #3 on: October 20, 2007, 09:04:01 pm »
Hi coffee..............

Are you kidding me?

Why would i be kidding you? in my opinion it's the player behind the screen itselfs that matter.. gear isn't a problem for a guild like you.. And what's wrong about givin it a shot? Since i'm used to be an end-game hardcore raider i think i have a chance to join some better guilds then them doing only karazhan.. Because i don't have any problem at all learning new encounters, for example: C'thun.. ofc, i surely made a few things wrong the first 2 tries because we didn't even know what the boss did.. After we knew i didn't wipe the raid a  single time, or died by the beams or such.. But well, Thanks and good luck with ure last boss.

October 20, 2007, 10:02:30 pm
Reply #4

Offline delling

• Guild Member

• Homepage
« Reply #4 on: October 20, 2007, 10:02:30 pm »
I for one would just like to say that you have a very cute name.
Now I run a tech website.

October 20, 2007, 10:27:50 pm
Reply #5

Offline Coffi

• Vendor Trash

« Reply #5 on: October 20, 2007, 10:27:50 pm »
I for one would just like to say that you have a very cute name.
Hah, thanks.. i guess.

October 21, 2007, 03:29:00 am
Reply #6

Offline Figl

• Guild Member

« Reply #6 on: October 21, 2007, 03:29:00 am »
Hi coffee..............

Are you kidding me?

Why would i be kidding you? in my opinion it's the player behind the screen itselfs that matter.. gear isn't a problem for a guild like you.. And what's wrong about givin it a shot? Since i'm used to be an end-game hardcore raider i think i have a chance to join some better guilds then them doing only karazhan.. Because i don't have any problem at all learning new encounters, for example: C'thun.. ofc, i surely made a few things wrong the first 2 tries because we didn't even know what the boss did.. After we knew i didn't wipe the raid a  single time, or died by the beams or such.. But well, Thanks and good luck with ure last boss.

Gear isnt a problem,but this kind of attitude is,i mean cmon...i dont need any gear you will gear me up?It's true what you say about gear not making a good player,but gear is a pretty big issue when you apply to high-end raiding guilds.....Think about it....atm we are only raiding mh/bt,and you dont  even have att. to those instances,nor do you have gear for them,your gear is good for karazhan only.

You need to be realistic when making applies.

October 21, 2007, 03:38:13 am
Reply #7

Offline delling

• Guild Member

• Homepage
« Reply #7 on: October 21, 2007, 03:38:13 am »
There's always the Friends & Family recruitment forum if you think you have what it takes to be one of us.

But as Figl has correctly stated, as a raider, you need to be able to raid Hyjal or BT, which you can do neither of.

Thanks for taking the time to apply, tho'.
Now I run a tech website.

October 21, 2007, 04:36:57 am
Reply #8

Offline Cwave

• Guild Member

« Reply #8 on: October 21, 2007, 04:36:57 am »
I for one, feed of these apps.
QQ sprinkled ontop of my black Senseo Dark Roast.

Ontopic:
« Last Edit: October 21, 2007, 05:01:03 am by Cwave »

October 21, 2007, 06:43:07 am
Reply #9

Offline Daekesh

• Guild Member

« Reply #9 on: October 21, 2007, 06:43:07 am »
There's always the Friends & Family recruitment forum

Surely that's for friends and family of guild members... he isn't either? :)
Moo

Itkovian
Daekesh
Caladan
Hetan

October 21, 2007, 11:56:12 am
Reply #10

Offline Coffi

• Vendor Trash

« Reply #10 on: October 21, 2007, 11:56:12 am »
Sorry for taking your valuable time to read this then ;) anyways, good luck with your progress, and kill that last soab :P.

October 22, 2007, 09:52:49 am
Reply #11

Offline Goza

• Guild Member

« Reply #11 on: October 22, 2007, 09:52:49 am »
Apart from the attunement/gear problem already mentioned, this application does not even seem close to our template. To how many guilds did you apply?

Iron Edge Discord

Recent

Recent Logs

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 19, 2024, 11:23:04 pm

Login with username, password and session length

60 Guests, 0 Users