Iron Edge

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Apply to Iron Edge

Apply to the TOT Raid
Currently full
Apply to the Main Raid
Always open to exceptional players!
Apply for the Weekend Raid
Looking for DPS!
Apply for Cataclysm Classic or Social
All are welcome apply to join IE
 B-raid app Zratha Shadow priest

February 21, 2010, 08:41:27 pm
Read 5515 times

Offline zratha

• Vendor Trash

B-raid app Zratha Shadow priest
« on: February 21, 2010, 08:41:27 pm »
Personal Information
Hello, My name is Jonathan irl and zratha ingame, Im 17 years old and i come from sweden, im half english too, unfortunatly that half didnt affect my spelling, so i apoligise before hand and i hope you all understand me anyway  :)

Character Information
Well as i mentioned beforhand im a shadow priest, iv been raiding on alliance side and then yesterday i just felt like a change plus undeads look kickass!
I started my wow career as a gnome rogue, played this untill wrath was released and then i made a Dk, and got bored realy fast, after that i made my priest and i was holy in the begging but then that got boring too, im dont think im the healing type, so i changed to shadow and i love it!
I wish i could put a armory link at this time but blizzard have not updated armory so im still a dwarf priest apparently.  :P
This is then link that i can get off armory atm http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Dunemaul&cn=Deam%C3%B3re

Attunements and raid experience:
Well as far as raid experiance goes heres then info

Naxx 10/25 is cleared.
Os 1d cleared, never been intrested in the titel rly, somday maybe
Ulduar 10/25 13/14
Toc 10/25 cleared
Togc 25 2/5 done
icc 10 5/12
icc 25 0/12

Raiding
I can raid most days, dont realy have much stuff planned on weekdays, might be at a party every once in a while but not to often

More specific times:

Mondays: Whenever required
Tuesdays: Whenever required
Wednesdays: whenever required
Thursdays: whenever required
Fridays: Whenever required if im not partying
Saturday: Whenever required if im not partying
Sundays: Most likely whenever required

Gaming (optional) and World Of Warcraft history
Well i think my first mmo i played was Tibia that i started playing when i was around 10 or somthing, then i changed to cs at 13, had total crap skills at that and then when i hit 14 i bought wow and iv been hooked ever since :D

Why do you want to join Iron Edge?
Becouse iron edge seems like a good guild that progresses and still has fun, latly iv notised alot of the fun from wow has dissapered and i wold love to get that feeling back

What can I offer to Iron Edge?
A fully buffed and dedicated shadow priest and hopefully you guys will enjoy my sens of humor too :P
Last words?
I like being purple and seethrough

February 22, 2010, 02:01:21 pm
Reply #1

Offline Daekesh

• Guild Member

Re: B-raid app Zratha Shadow priest
« Reply #1 on: February 22, 2010, 02:01:21 pm »
Pretty sure the bad spelling is what u would have inherited from your english side :P
Moo

Itkovian
Daekesh
Caladan
Hetan

February 23, 2010, 03:33:47 am
Reply #2

Offline shankski

• Guild Member

« Reply #2 on: February 23, 2010, 03:33:47 am »
did a heroic with him a couple of mins ago, he seams like a really nice guy.
His gear needs a bit of work but its nothing a few runs wouldnt sort out. Plus shad priests are imbah.
GL mate

February 23, 2010, 03:42:30 am
Reply #3

Kilizion

« Reply #3 on: February 23, 2010, 03:42:30 am »
Hey, spec seems alright although I would take 2/2 Veiled Shadows rather than 2/2 Improved Vampiric Embrace, since on a lot of boss fights you'll get to use shadowfiend twice. Gemming is good and so are enchants, but you have far too much hit, you only need 11%. Also as I've already told you you need better trinkets and to improve your haste/sp -> crit (in that priority order). Try and get Abyssal Rune from ToC normal and Nevermelting Ice Crystal from Pit of Saron heroic as a good starting point.

Anyway, very nice and friendly guy, definitely deserves a trial if he works on his gear a bit. Good luck mate!

February 23, 2010, 09:32:29 am
Reply #4

Föötmunch

« Reply #4 on: February 23, 2010, 09:32:29 am »
actually you shouldnt have 2/2 in Improved Shadow form.
take those 2 points and put them into Veiled Shadow
AND you also want to lose 1 point from Improved Vampiric Embrace to put it into Inner Focus for more dps.

gemming is not "perfect" since you want to gem sp/haste the moment you get 1+sp as socket bonus
go here if you arent sure about how to gem/enchant your gear
http://www.shadowpriest.com/viewtopic.php?f=62&t=24134&sid=7ac0dc9e89b0c51f3f7abfc56d9abb65
« Last Edit: February 23, 2010, 09:35:42 am by Föötmunch »

February 23, 2010, 12:33:37 pm
Reply #5

Offline zratha

• Vendor Trash

« Reply #5 on: February 23, 2010, 12:33:37 pm »
Ill look in to it and see if i can find a way to make it work, im worried that innerfocus might mess up my rotations/priority order couse of its global cooldown, a techneckly a 1sp socket bonus woldnt be worth it :P a 2sp socket bonus on the other hand... :D so my 5 sp sockets wold be worth regeming and i wold if i wasnt so bloody poor :P ill farm the badges today for it then look in to a respec.

As for the hit raiting iv sucsessfully lowered it to 11.64% by equiping a new waist from icc 10, And the waist is gemed corectly :P

Thanks for the Tip
« Last Edit: February 23, 2010, 12:38:00 pm by zratha »

February 23, 2010, 12:47:54 pm
Reply #6

Offline zratha

• Vendor Trash

« Reply #6 on: February 23, 2010, 12:47:54 pm »
Right Items are regemed, Unfortunetly armory is not updated yet so i cant post a new link, i will post a new as soon as its available

I forgot to mention 450 in Enchanting and JC and (drum roll) I can cook to :D
« Last Edit: February 23, 2010, 08:19:47 pm by zratha »

February 23, 2010, 11:05:25 pm
Reply #7

Offline Ameliorate

• Former Member

« Reply #7 on: February 23, 2010, 11:05:25 pm »
Spec is highly personal, I'm using this:

http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-talents.xml?r=Dunemaul&cn=Angrr

Has all the right dps talents, so long as you are using Improved Spirit tap and are using Glyph of Shadow.  Good use of Shadowfiend (for DPS as well as regen) means I don't have any mana problems, very few encounters are stand still and nuke without a gap where I can disperse on it's cool down.

It looks as though your spec is very PvE focussed (I like to PvP too with my Shadow spec) I would drop all three points from Focussed Mind, meditation should give plenty of regen with glyph of shadow, and put two into Veiled Shadow and one into Inner Focus.  You shouldn't be using a rotation at any rate but a priority based system, it's useful to have for an emergency AoE heal with Divine Hymn or macro it to DP to save mana.

You're well over the hit cap, the gear page Footmuch linked should enable you to make some good choices on what to use instead of the hit items for most dps.  That living flame trinket is going to be costing you dps along with the healing trinket.  Replace with Never Melting Ice Crystal or Abyssal Rune.

February 24, 2010, 08:51:13 pm
Reply #8

Offline kagemoth

• Former Member

« Reply #8 on: February 24, 2010, 08:51:13 pm »
i use 2/2 in improved shadow form , i think its amazing however u do want to take out those
points in VE imo , VE is for ... TBC!!!!
Insanity doesn't run in my family. Rather, it strolls through, taking its time, getting to know everyone personally.

February 24, 2010, 08:57:45 pm
Reply #9

Offline Ameliorate

• Former Member

« Reply #9 on: February 24, 2010, 08:57:45 pm »
VE is for healing over geared tanks in heroics!

February 24, 2010, 08:59:41 pm
Reply #10

Offline zratha

• Vendor Trash

« Reply #10 on: February 24, 2010, 08:59:41 pm »
Well I dont realy know, the increased healing from VE can allow me to take more damage without needing to be healed as much, it can be nice for healers on healing intence fights, I dont know how much it actually helps the raid but moving the 2 points wont do much for my dps either, its abit less healing VS abit more dps, it realy depends on what you like to do, I have no problems at all with respecing but it seems like everyone wants me to do somthing just slightly difrent from what the last person said, and that in turn leads me to belive that the 2 points dont realy matter that much.
But i might be wrong :P

Heres my armory link updated! http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Dunemaul&cn=Zratha
« Last Edit: February 25, 2010, 01:14:02 am by zratha »

February 25, 2010, 05:09:19 am
Reply #11

Offline kagemoth

• Former Member

« Reply #11 on: February 25, 2010, 05:09:19 am »
leads me to belive that the 2 points dont realy matter that much.

Correct.
Insanity doesn't run in my family. Rather, it strolls through, taking its time, getting to know everyone personally.

February 28, 2010, 12:06:42 am
Reply #12

Offline Hugman

• Officer

« Reply #12 on: February 28, 2010, 12:06:42 am »
Hi there.

So yes, the B-raid is in need of an awesome Shadowpriest, and I would like to give you a try, to see if you are up for the challenge.

So, if you are unsaved for ICC25 man this week, be online at 7:15pm (server time) on Monday, and give me a whisper (Hugman).

February 28, 2010, 06:00:23 am
Reply #13

Offline zratha

• Vendor Trash

« Reply #13 on: February 28, 2010, 06:00:23 am »
Hi, unfortunetly im going sking as i always do once a year for a week this week, however next week ill be able to come. i hope thats ok :D

February 28, 2010, 05:06:11 pm
Reply #14

Offline Hugman

• Officer

« Reply #14 on: February 28, 2010, 05:06:11 pm »
Hi, unfortunetly im going sking as i always do once a year for a week this week, however next week ill be able to come. i hope thats ok :D

Ok, well I will try and get you a Trial spot for the week after then.

Iron Edge Discord

Recent

Recent Logs

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 08, 2024, 05:52:40 pm

Login with username, password and session length

151 Guests, 0 Users