Iron Edge

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Apply to Iron Edge

Apply to the TOT Raid
Currently full
Apply to the Main Raid
Always open to exceptional players!
Apply for the Weekend Raid
Looking for DPS!
Apply for Cataclysm Classic or Social
All are welcome apply to join IE
 Darkmystica DK dps

April 14, 2010, 08:34:51 pm
Read 4973 times

Darkmystica

Darkmystica DK dps
« on: April 14, 2010, 08:34:51 pm »
Personal Information

Hey i'm Ronald and am 19 years old, come from the netherlands and work in a theme-park (the Efteling). Used to work in the park itself but currently i'm working at the IT-section.

Character Information

Atm i'm a tank, for a long time but with a good off-spec (imo). Playing frost now to try it out. Working out so far. http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Ragnaros&cn=Darkmystica
Does my head and shoulder suck? totally... but i got the badges to replace at least 1 of them for tier. Not doing that atm since I'm still a tank as MS and going full-time dps as soon as I get accepted by a good guild.

Attunements:
None yet -.-', oh MC i think :P XD

Raiding

I'm raiding everyday that I can play. I love to raid and it's mostly the reason I play wow. (the other things become grindy now).

I've done Everything Pre-3.1. Included S3D (some weeks after ulduar release)
Ulduar 13/14, downed algalon on 10.
Some HM's like General, XT and Council on 25 and only lack +1 yogg for 10 achie (-.-)'. Totgc 4/5 and whipes on anub at 15-20%.
ICC 11/12 25. Tries on LK untill the valkyr's.
On 10 man i did 8 on hc. First 4, rotface and festergut, dreamwalker and queen i believe. Also 11/12 there.

Pre wotlk:
Kara, gruul, za, mh and a bit of BT (lvl 75). This because i was a casual player for a long time, and some months before WOTLK i went to a raiding guild. Too bad they didn't do much raids anymore (only stuff like MH).

More specific times:

Mondays: Can come
Tuesdays: can come
Wednesdays: can come
Thursdays: often go to the cinema on thursday
Fridays: Whenever required if not clubbing <--- word
Saturday: Whenever required if not clubbing <--- word
Sundays: can come (unless i have to work late)

I started in Kicked out (Disbanded) on Kilrogg. Did kara, gruul, MH and a bit of BT etc with them. Stayed a long time with them, even though they wouldn't let me raid (i was a slow lvler). The guild reformed to Pacifico, i was one of the leading warrior DPS'er there. Though they started to invite 5 other fury warriors, kicking me from a raid without telling they replaced me for an extra healer and invited socials over me in progress raids. I left because of that and went to Bloodscalp with my paladin (Prophecy) because a friend was playing there, and they had a spot for me as a paladin. When Ulduar came out they died since it was to hard for them (raid-team disbanded).

I went to Barbarians on Kilrogg. But i couldn't live up to their minimum attendance back then due to IRL problems (we all know them, problem is solved btw ) 7/7 a week attendance btw.
Crux mortys. But they weren't very nice and it didnt felt right. I was very undergeared on my DK back then but they still took me in. Though i got one-shotted at TOTC they blaimed me for that. Cd's didn't help haha.

After that I went to Argent dawn because a friend was playing there, wasn't planning to join a raiding guild there but i got bored and so I did. Lunatics Convention. They took me in as a tank and told me i probably had to dps alot. I don't mind doing that but in the 2-3 months i've been there, i've tanked twice orso, just because the 3th tank wasn't available. Due to that I was still a trial with no hope ever becoming a tank there. Also people intend to slack after a few whipes, They called ever single raid early so far. That's pretty annoying when you could do something else with your GF or w/e. Also on 10 mans, when you couldn't come 1 day, you were locked out for 3-4 weeks. After that i went back to ally (friends) and got a spot at The flaming Ruby, which was a HUGE mistake. 1. it was the same sh*t all over again. (They only let trials go on off-days. NEVER on progression days). So basicly they tried to see how i tanked on farm stuff...) Also i think i was invited at a very bad time. The raid force was at a breaking point. Officers didn't believe in them anymore, some gm's that retired didn't gave the raidleaders their rights (they couldn't kick people, not even failed trials). So i've waited for about 2-3 weeks, to get to a raid. Signed all days (not the last 2-3 days though). But was always on reserve, if they did't go to icc, they went to totgc (anub tries), if they didn't do that, they went to Ulduar yogg + 0. So basicly, i was allowed to raid on 10 mans (not official ofc) or when they were bored. A friend of mine failed his trial because they thought he didn't showed them enough of his raiding skills. Ofc not, he was always with me in the standby channel :P.

Syndicate: After I applied here, I applied at Syndicate. They accepted me and it was a fun month -.-'. They had troubles with attendance but that didn't really bothered me. Yesterday 4 out of 5 officers left, 1 tank and one of the main dps. Even the people that have been in Syndicate for 5 years say the guild won't recover from this. They adviced me to search for a new guild aswell. They have a point, since people only came on wednesday, became mad when they didn't got an inv and didn't showed up at any of the following raids.

seriously it's starting to look like i'm cursed -.-'

This seems a lot, but after Pacifico i never found a good guild. Or they didn't have a real spot for me, or they needed me as dps instead (Don't mind that, but don't let me apply as a tank then). Or they were trying to survive hard content and trying not to disband . This is all over 2 years though.

Btw, Argent dawn is far from a raiding realm. Only 1 guild knows how to raid (on a level i am used too). It's something I really want to get back. The feeling of a guild that doesn't stop at hard content, learns from their mistakes, and then nail the bastard after you worked towards it for weeks or months. That is what raiding is for me. (GIEF!!)

Why do you want to join Iron Edge?
It's very good raiding with a strong social aspect (what i've seen of the website etc). Very active and that's the guild i search for. Tired of the disbanding guilds.

What can I offer to Iron Edge?
I can offer my 'skillz' and my humor, i like a good laugh. When it comes to raiding i'm very serious and since I expect that from others aswell.

Last words?
Skill > gear
and a quote:
Programming today is a race between software engineers striving to build bigger and better idiot-proof programs, and the Universe trying to produce bigger and better idiots. So far, the Universe is winning...
« Last Edit: April 15, 2010, 09:06:21 am by Darkmystica »

April 14, 2010, 11:39:25 pm
Reply #1

Offline Sparrowhawk

• Guild Member

Re: Darkmystica DK dps
« Reply #1 on: April 14, 2010, 11:39:25 pm »
I'd say , this is a frist alliance player to apply in IE :D
At least link says you r ally
:D

wat?

April 14, 2010, 11:40:21 pm
Reply #2

Offline Monstar

• Guild Member

« Reply #2 on: April 14, 2010, 11:40:21 pm »
I'd say , this is a frist alliance player to apply in IE :D
You couldnt be more wrong :)

April 15, 2010, 09:07:55 am
Reply #3

Darkmystica

« Reply #3 on: April 15, 2010, 09:07:55 am »
I am ally XD though started on Horde. Want to get back, only went to ally for the fast bg's and Syndicate XD. Mainly for the bg's :P

April 15, 2010, 10:23:29 am
Reply #4

Offline Daekesh

• Guild Member

« Reply #4 on: April 15, 2010, 10:23:29 am »
Wasn't Kawe the first alliance scum to join/apply to ie?
Moo

Itkovian
Daekesh
Caladan
Hetan

April 15, 2010, 10:25:01 am
Reply #5

Offline Gaeios(Graxlos)

• Imperator

• Forum Admin and Guild Master

« Reply #5 on: April 15, 2010, 10:25:01 am »
I wanted to play alliance back in vanilla but kelrathos made me roll horde :(

Bears like alts!

April 15, 2010, 10:53:53 am
Reply #6

Darkmystica

« Reply #6 on: April 15, 2010, 10:53:53 am »
I wanted to play alliance back in vanilla but kelrathos made me roll horde :(

He must be pro then :P ally sucks imo. Started there as human warrior (ofc) went horde at the beginning of WOTLK. Stupid to go back to ally -.-'.

April 15, 2010, 12:48:55 pm
Reply #7

Offline Lycanus

• Guild Member

« Reply #7 on: April 15, 2010, 12:48:55 pm »
ive been ally since the release of wow ! i only switched to horde around the time Footmunch got a trial in IE ---- by the way i just skimmed the app but is he aplying for A or B raid? couldnt see a specification or im just blind
*You guys are taking this way to seriously!*

April 15, 2010, 01:12:06 pm
Reply #8

Offline Abyiss

• Guild Member

« Reply #8 on: April 15, 2010, 01:12:06 pm »
Yeh Human warrior was my 1st character .. got him to 14,

Then rolled Orc Warrior gazgul, 5 years later never looked back ;)

Tho Elwyn Forest will always hold great memorys for me! !!!! .. OMG going into a cave with out loading screens WTF!!
The only man foolish enough to roll a DK tank.

F*CKING ABYISS!!!!!!!
(Shannaro 2010)

April 15, 2010, 02:12:33 pm
Reply #9

Föötmunch

« Reply #9 on: April 15, 2010, 02:12:33 pm »
A or B good question

April 15, 2010, 03:17:33 pm
Reply #10

Darkmystica

« Reply #10 on: April 15, 2010, 03:17:33 pm »
oh sorry, going for A (forgot that)

April 15, 2010, 03:36:49 pm
Reply #11

Offline Intrinsic

• Guild Member

« Reply #11 on: April 15, 2010, 03:36:49 pm »
You're in tank gear :(

April 15, 2010, 03:50:46 pm
Reply #12

Darkmystica

« Reply #12 on: April 15, 2010, 03:50:46 pm »
It's DPS here :(

April 15, 2010, 04:37:11 pm
Reply #13

Offline Abyiss

• Guild Member

« Reply #13 on: April 15, 2010, 04:37:11 pm »
3.....2......1......FIGHT!

"said the Mortal Kombat guy one sunney afternoon"
The only man foolish enough to roll a DK tank.

F*CKING ABYISS!!!!!!!
(Shannaro 2010)

April 15, 2010, 04:44:05 pm
Reply #14

Darkmystica

« Reply #14 on: April 15, 2010, 04:44:05 pm »
Can I be Sub-zero???

Iron Edge Discord

Recent

Recent Logs

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 08, 2024, 05:02:07 pm

Login with username, password and session length

140 Guests, 0 Users