Iron Edge

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Apply to Iron Edge

Apply to the TOT Raid
Currently full
Apply to the Main Raid
Always open to exceptional players!
Apply for the Weekend Raid
Looking for DPS!
Apply for Cataclysm Classic or Social
All are welcome apply to join IE
 B raid survival hunter application

April 21, 2010, 11:54:46 pm
Read 1733 times

Offline netiry

• Vendor Trash

B raid survival hunter application
« on: April 21, 2010, 11:54:46 pm »
Hey guys

I am applying with my hunter Char. its a female blood elf  hunter which is extremly hot :P
By the way my name is  Selcuk from Turkey  im 27 i live in istanbul,
i also played pes 2010 in ps 3.im a game addict i have complete gameing simulators and items like logitech Z series :)
im a 3d artist in a advertisement company which one of the best in Turkey.i used to be a swimmer i like heavy metal :)
so thats all  it from me now.

I'm playing survival hunter, never tried MM.i also like BM to collecting exotic beast and PVP.

http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Dunemaul&cn=Netiry

i have a small problem when ever i get new item from icc 25  they all got hit rating :( so  im little bit over hit rating :P
i have lots of frost but i need tokens to change  my gear to tier 10 .but i think i can arrange something in a short time
period  to get 4 set bonus :P

since TBC i played WOW.but im just in the game  not have a guild not even  raiding all the time  so when WOLK came i really
start to playing.im try to finis uludar but not :/ because of my old guilds.oh by the way i used to played in burning steppes
server about 5 mount ago i decided to came here to play with my friends but my friends betrayed me :( so  i stayed single 
and start to pug raiding.
i have 2 wing achivment in 25 man and i also came to lanathel but cant pass but i know  im a fast and good  learner.i read and watch
every tact on the internet so i really wanna with u guys . really wanna enjoy being a part of it  and enjoy playing wow with
best guild ever.
i used to played short time in catastrophe and then i go to Rebels i stayed 4 mounths there which is really nice friendship there
and then i go to sleepwalkers i but soon they spread out so i guess im going to out again :P

My professions are Ech and jC,  and i have 2 more lvl 80 char all of their proffesions are different so in a way helped me
so much.i also try to collect pvp items i have 5300gs and  a 1100 resillience rating by now.
i guess thats all  see ya around  ...

Iron Edge Discord

Recent

Recent Logs

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 08, 2024, 03:02:41 pm

Login with username, password and session length

159 Guests, 1 User
hemoroidtv