Iron Edge

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Apply to Iron Edge

Apply to the TOT Raid
Currently full
Apply to the Main Raid
Always open to exceptional players!
Apply for the Weekend Raid
Looking for DPS!
Apply for Cataclysm Classic or Social
All are welcome apply to join IE
 [Ravencrest Raid] Warlock (DPS) - Babche [Declined]

December 11, 2011, 03:27:51 pm
Read 3922 times

Offline Babche

• Vendor Trash

[Ravencrest Raid] Warlock (DPS) - Babche [Declined]
« on: December 11, 2011, 03:27:51 pm »
Greetings , Iron Edge!

Character: Babche
Armory: http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/neptulon/Babche/advanced
Class/Spec: Warlock
Raid: Ravencrest Raid

Personal Info:

Hello I am Zhivko Gospodinov. I am 26 years old from Sofia, Bulgaria. At the moment I am working as Statistician in Nielsen company.

Spec:

My class is pure dps, even warlocks at the moment are not top dps class I still think with the right gear and skills i can manage to be one of the best range dpsers. For me it is not so important to be on top of the dps list, it is more important to do my job that I am assigned for and  give 100% of myself. I think I am very good at multitasking  like cc and dps at same time.1.   At the moment affliction and demonology are best dps specs depending on the encounter. My gear is mixed for both specs so there is no problem with switching and I can play them equally good. I like playing more demonology because I can bring a little more damage with my gear as well it boost other caster DPS. I just like to play with pets :).
For secondary spec i can play good as affliction and destruction at the same time. Depend on the encounter each one of them has its advantage. I will totaly change to secondary spec depend on guild needs.

Class:
There are few spells that are most important for my class. Curse of elements - it boosts casters dps so for me it is most important one. It is not useable all the time because other classes apply the same effect but it is most useful for warlock when there is no such effect on npc or boss. shadow bolt/incinerate  - for demonology and affliction this spell apply 5% crit on target to all the raid with make this spell very useful. Life tap - the other  important spell for me for the warlock is life tap. Getting mana back with this easy way and such amount is imba thing for casters. It is dangerous to use but without this spell warlock is doomed. Hellfire - this aoe is one of the best aoe spell in the game bringing high dps. For me this spell is best aoe for more then 4 targets. I can go true rotation and other spells used but it will become borin. There are many other usefull spells depend on situation but this are most used at the moment. There are spells for cc and boots but they are not the main spells.

Alts:

I have alts but I dont play with them so it is not worth mention them.

Professions:

Tailoring and Engineering on max skill. I have almost all recipes in-game. I am Tailor and Engineer from day one. As well I am on max skill in Cooking where I have all recipes in game. I have finish and archeology as well on max skill. I have all achievements on professions except one :P

Raid Experience:

My experience in pre TBC is the best i ever had. I was in one of the top guild in the world that time and we were killing everything. The only boss i never manage to kill was Kel'Thuzad. In TBC my guild was in world top 100 called Furious. With this guild i killed every boss from Karazhan till Muru prenurf. Then i left and join United Relaunched and with them i killed Kil'jaeden. With my warlock i have tanked every possible boss. I tanked twins in AQ, in TBC - leotheras, illiand , eredar twins, and last 4horseman and Sartharion with my void and even prince keleseth. I can said freely that i am experianced in everything that game offered since the start of it. On last expansion i have killed every boss on HM. Previous patch 4.2 I was pretty casual so I have not kill FL on heroic. In 4.3 I have kill all bosses in Dragon Soul so I am willing to go hardcore and kill them in HM.

Previous Guilds:

For 7 years i change few of guild some were very good other were not so, most of them disbanded. I am not going to boring you with my story. At the end of TBC till ulduar i was in best guild in Neptulon called United realunched. It was 400-500 top guilds in the world even i moved in it from better guild before that i had alot friends in there and we manage to become the best. This guild disband and some of them transfer to Jaedenar and made new United guild which i did not join in. I transfer to Kor'gall in Loot FTW, it was top 40 in the world guild when we killed yog +0 . It was very good guild and i liked it alot but i started to work and my job was with american time from 14:00 till 23:00 and i could not raid so i stopped. I didnt want to go back in Loot FTW after i left my job coz many ppl that i was friends with left or stop play aswell I return to Neptulon ad start playing with friend in Ad infinitum till I got my job in international company where I was very occupied at the beginning and could nto play . Now I am free to experience hardcore raiding again.

Availability:

Working until 17.00 ST Monday ? Friday. So It means I can be online from around 18.30 until 01.00. On Saturday and Sunday I can play unlimited.

Communication:

I have microphone I can talk freely. On my computer I have TeamSpeak and Ventrilo.

Computer / Connection:

OPERATING SYSTEM:
Windows 2.6.1.7601 (Service Pack 1)
CPU TYPE:
AMD Phenom(tm) II X6 1090T Processor
CPU SPEED:
3.21 GHz
SYSTEM MEMORY:
4 GB
VIDEO CARD MODEL:
NVIDIA GeForce GTX 460
VIDEO CARD MEMORY:
2.72 GB
VIDEO CARD DRIVER:
nvd3dum.dll
PRIMARY DISPLAY RESOLUTION:
1680x1050
SECONDARY DISPLAY RESOLUTION:
1360x768
HARD DISK SIZE:
400 GB
HARD DISK FREE SPACE:
100.09 GB (25%)
DOWNLOAD SPEED:
3.09 MB/s (25.9 mbps)

Addons/UI:

I have a lot add-ons over 100 so I think it is better to not mention them all.
Here is my SS.
http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/404/wowscrnshot121111154638.jpg/

Why Iron Edge?

Well I don?t know a lot about that guild. Only I know there are Serbians in it. In my job I work with Serbians and they are great ppl so I was thinking this guild will be for me.

What can I offer Iron Edge?

I want good end-game PvE guild with nice ppl where i can have fun and to be proud for teamwork and achievements we will do. I play warlock since start and i know how to play my class. For sure i will be in use in your guild and can help alot with my experience and hardcore playing. I am achievement hunter so I know that game a lot and as well of all that I have known my class very well.

Where did I hear about Iron Edge??

Wowprogress.com

Last Words?

It is up to you know if you will take me in the guild so we can enjoy WoW together
« Last Edit: January 02, 2012, 08:40:21 am by Yoica »

December 11, 2011, 03:40:49 pm
Reply #1

Offline Skymunken

• Guild Member

Re: [Ravencrest Raid] Warlock (DPS) - Babche
« Reply #1 on: December 11, 2011, 03:40:49 pm »
Your armory says you are missing two tinkers from your engineering.

Other than that, a decent application! :)
[21:03] <Globox> how mad are you on a scale from 1 to Idra Skymunken?

December 11, 2011, 04:20:40 pm
Reply #2

footmunch

« Reply #2 on: December 11, 2011, 04:20:40 pm »
nice app. thanks for applying.
well get back to you hopefully before the reset.

December 11, 2011, 05:11:57 pm
Reply #3

Offline Babche

• Vendor Trash

« Reply #3 on: December 11, 2011, 05:11:57 pm »
Yes Skymunken, you are right i miss them because they were not that important. Now i have put tinkers and it should be fine.
Please if you have any questions or comment i would like to talk with you.

December 11, 2011, 05:12:23 pm
Reply #4

Offline Nienor

• Former Member

« Reply #4 on: December 11, 2011, 05:12:23 pm »
Your armory says you are missing two tinkers from your engineering.

Other than that, a decent application! :)

But he got the glove enchant which is the one that matters :)

That said, I agree with you that this is a nice application! Thumbs up

December 12, 2011, 07:51:00 am
Reply #5

Offline Kendoki

• Guild Member

« Reply #5 on: December 12, 2011, 07:51:00 am »
A warlock! Oh boi! You all knows what that means dont you?!  ;D
We are the preservers of the balance, now and forever, as Malfurion lies in the Dreaming. Never forget this.

December 12, 2011, 09:11:52 am
Reply #6

Offline Skymunken

• Guild Member

« Reply #6 on: December 12, 2011, 09:11:52 am »
Do you know Nerzeja from Loot FTW by chance Babche?

December 12, 2011, 03:12:38 pm
Reply #7

footmunch

« Reply #7 on: December 12, 2011, 03:12:38 pm »
looks good. are you saved this reset?
if not can you be around tonight for a test raid?

December 12, 2011, 07:52:02 pm
Reply #8

footmunch

« Reply #8 on: December 12, 2011, 07:52:02 pm »
be here 2moro 19:30 gametime for a trial raid.

December 13, 2011, 11:39:36 pm
Reply #9

Offline Skymunken

• Guild Member

« Reply #9 on: December 13, 2011, 11:39:36 pm »
Be online tomorrow for trial!

December 14, 2011, 07:43:40 pm
Reply #10

Offline Daekesh

• Guild Member

« Reply #10 on: December 14, 2011, 07:43:40 pm »
Or don't be.  That's also useful.
Moo

Itkovian
Daekesh
Caladan
Hetan

Iron Edge Discord

Recent

Recent Logs

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 19, 2024, 09:20:25 pm

Login with username, password and session length

50 Guests, 1 User
DNZ93