Iron Edge

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Apply to Iron Edge

Apply to the TOT Raid
Currently full
Apply to the Main Raid
Always open to exceptional players!
Apply for the Weekend Raid
Looking for DPS!
Apply for Cataclysm Classic or Social
All are welcome apply to join IE
 Unholy Death Knight - 25man Raid

May 21, 2013, 01:40:40 pm
Reply #15

Offline Sven(zenith)

• Former Member

Re: Unholy Death Knight - 25man Raid
« Reply #15 on: May 21, 2013, 01:40:40 pm »
Well, tbh i haven't seen a female (excuse me for my "female" word) dpsing as a melee dps. Moreover, it' a DK and unholy spec. As i know for so far the best dps spec for DK's is unholy. U can check all top guild dps DK's are unholy specced. So it would be interesting to see how u would do :) Good luck with ur application again.
unholy is only better if you get fabled feathers of ji-kun, atleast thats what the DK from envy told me.
Clap your hands to the  sound of every first born dying now. Watch the rivers turn to blood. Death will stand where life once stood.

May 21, 2013, 03:11:57 pm
Reply #16

Offline Auja

• Guild Member

« Reply #16 on: May 21, 2013, 03:11:57 pm »
These two guys are some of the best DK's i ve ever seen, and played for sometime with them.

http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/twisting-nether/Mendax/advanced
http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/twisting-nether/Protreh/advanced

Tbh, i am not a DK, so just was trying to explain what i heard from them :) U know better than me in the end :)
Manga freak, free spirit, deist, chain smoker, Activist and Protester, #occupygezi, 34 and still getting older! (Astrild)

May 21, 2013, 03:35:02 pm
Reply #17

Offline Pluug

• Guild Member

« Reply #17 on: May 21, 2013, 03:35:02 pm »
You don't want to listen top DK's from top guilds simply because they have access to BiS gear and they play that spec close to perfect, adjust your spec to your item level and your game style.
If you want to be top as unholy you need good trinkets and to receive Rogue tricks at perfect time so you can empower your dots and continue refreshing them.

emo? >3

May 21, 2013, 06:48:18 pm
Reply #18

Offline Lannei

• Former Member

« Reply #18 on: May 21, 2013, 06:48:18 pm »
Well, tbh i haven't seen a female (excuse me for my "female" word) dpsing as a melee dps. Moreover, it' a DK and unholy spec. As i know for so far the best dps spec for DK's is unholy. U can check all top guild dps DK's are unholy specced. So it would be interesting to see how u would do :) Good luck with ur application again.

Two months ago I met another woman playing melee dps (a rogue). She was the first ever melee dps I ever met :) 

unholy is only better if you get fabled feathers of ji-kun, atleast thats what the DK from envy told me.

Yeah I don't have that trinket (yet!)

You don't want to listen top DK's from top guilds simply because they have access to BiS gear and they play that spec close to perfect, adjust your spec to your item level and your game style.
If you want to be top as unholy you need good trinkets and to receive Rogue tricks at perfect time so you can empower your dots and continue refreshing them.

There might be a little danger of me sounding slightly cocky with the following.

I've been unholy for a long time. I've switched to frost. I know what to do when in frost spec. If the raid would desperately need a frost dk, I would switch, no problem.

I know my class and spec so well, I can assure you I'm a fast learner in raids and I do some nice dps, even when I might be several ilevels behind and Unholy is not the maximumdpsoutputpewpewspec at the moment :)

You could like, give me a trial and see for yourselves right? ^^

Oh and guys, *cough*
And I will remember the words that you said, left a clouded mind and a heavy heart.

May 21, 2013, 07:17:58 pm
Reply #19

Offline Auja

• Guild Member

« Reply #19 on: May 21, 2013, 07:17:58 pm »
Thumbs up for the DK Lady  8)
Manga freak, free spirit, deist, chain smoker, Activist and Protester, #occupygezi, 34 and still getting older! (Astrild)

May 21, 2013, 07:29:33 pm
Reply #20

Offline Gaeios(Graxlos)

• Imperator

• Forum Admin and Guild Master

« Reply #20 on: May 21, 2013, 07:29:33 pm »
We cant pass up this opportunity of getting a female melee dpser in the guild/raid.

You will be the second female dpser in our raid ever as far as I remember. We did have a drunk mage at some point I think, besides that all our female players have been priests.

Poke an officer for an invite.

Bears like alts!

May 21, 2013, 07:40:40 pm
Reply #21

Offline Sven(zenith)

• Former Member

« Reply #21 on: May 21, 2013, 07:40:40 pm »
You don't want to listen top DK's from top guilds simply because they have access to BiS gear and they play that spec close to perfect
Nope, you want to do that because they're always up-to-date on the theorycrafting.

also at lannei's cough, theyre no longer nerfing the festering strike anymore, just th 5% str and changed our diseases so they wont benefit from tricks, Festerblight will stay till atleast 5.4 by the looks of it.
« Last Edit: May 21, 2013, 08:05:58 pm by Zenith »
Clap your hands to the  sound of every first born dying now. Watch the rivers turn to blood. Death will stand where life once stood.

May 21, 2013, 07:58:49 pm
Reply #22

Offline Gaeios(Graxlos)

• Imperator

• Forum Admin and Guild Master

« Reply #22 on: May 21, 2013, 07:58:49 pm »
I think pluugs point is that you should test the different specs out and see how you get the most dps.

If you are bad at remembering to use cds and such another spec might give you better dps even though its not better on paper.

Bears like alts!

May 21, 2013, 10:09:27 pm
Reply #23

Offline Cabronsote

• Former Member

• Mr Cool

• My company
« Reply #23 on: May 21, 2013, 10:09:27 pm »
Cetacean Love showers M8!

May 21, 2013, 11:24:18 pm
Reply #24

Offline Lannei

• Former Member

« Reply #24 on: May 21, 2013, 11:24:18 pm »

Death Knight - General

- Blood Plague no longer benefits from the damage increase granted by Tricks of the Trade.
- Frost Fever no longer benefits from the damage increase granted by Tricks of the Trade.
- Necrotic Strike's healing absorption effect has been increased to 225% from attack power, up from 200%.

Talents
- Gorefiend's Grasp can now affect a maximum of 4 player targets. The number of non-player targets that can be affected remains unlimited.

Unholy
- Sudden Doom now requires the Death Knight to be in Unholy Presence to activate the effect that causes Death Coil to cost no Runic Power.
- Unholy Might now increases the Death Knight's Strength by 10%, down from 15%.

It seems Unholy Festerblight deliciousness is saved for a little bit longer ;)

I'll poke an officer tonight or tomorrow. Thank you! :)
And I will remember the words that you said, left a clouded mind and a heavy heart.

Iron Edge Discord

Recent

Recent Logs

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 19, 2024, 07:05:48 pm

Login with username, password and session length

38 Guests, 0 Users