Iron Edge

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Apply to Iron Edge

Apply to the TOT Raid
Currently full
Apply to the Main Raid
Always open to exceptional players!
Apply for the Weekend Raid
Looking for DPS!
Apply for Cataclysm Classic or Social
All are welcome apply to join IE
 Social Application - Mage (DPS) - Tastyleaf

June 18, 2019, 02:02:57 pm
Read 4574 times

Applicant

Social Application - Mage (DPS) - Tastyleaf
« on: June 18, 2019, 02:02:57 pm »
Hello, Iron Edge!

I am applying to be a social member.

Character: Tastyleaf
Armory: http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/Kazzak/Tastyleaf/advanced
Class/Spec: Mage (DPS)
Member Type: Social

Personal Info:

Hey! My name is Jacob, I'm 25 years old and live in Copenhagen (Denmark). I currently study to become a programmer and work in the weekends in a supermarket.
I wanna apply to the ToT-raid cause I work weekends and don't really have the time to do core raiding again.

Class/Spec:

I currently play mage, i can play all 3 specs, but only really have traits for frost so currently that is pulling a head of the other 2 - #sadface

Alts:

I have a holy / ret paladin and a balance druid at 410

Professions:

Alchemy all the way - free 2 hours on flask

Raiding/PVP Experience:

My previous progress is on my holy paladin Fálcórn (https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-gb/character/eu/kazzak/F%C3%A1lc%C3%B3rn), have 5% pull on mythic Mekka and sub 30% on mythic Stormwall but my own guild dispanden on Stormwall.
I was already going casual before that (reason for only low attempts on these bosses and no progression in

Previous Guilds:

Well I created Wipe Intended after my previous guild dispanded, started as a casual chill guild with just a few bosses on mythic back in legion. We later took in an old friend of mine who started raidleading and the guild went from casual to semi-hardcore, and as mentioned before we got stuck on Stormwall and the guild fell apart. I have been thinking about what I want out of the game and I have now gone casual.

Availability:

Well I have school (University) from 8 - 17 ish and work every other weekend from 12-22 (both days).
Since school is off till August I have more freetime on my hand but I will probably also take a few more shifts if there is any to take.

Communication:

I would say that I am. I have TS3, Discord and don't mind getting something else if that's needed. Working headset with mic and yes, I prefer to raid with mic because it makes everything easier in terms of getting the kill. Further I was really social in my own guild - spending a lot of time on discord with guildmates

Computer / Connection:

My connection is stable, so no problems with ping and stuff. Spend a pretty decent amount on my pc so I also dont have fps problems when it comes to big raid groups. I have one bug on my pc where it just freezes and I have to forcerestart it but that rarely happens.

Addons/UI:

Angry Assignment / ERT - Mostly notes and raid-cd's if I heal.
Clique - For healing mostly
BigWigs Bossmods - General timers for bosses
Details - I won't lie to you cause it is fun to see who is top dps / hps. I also use this for looking at interrupts, pots, who took what dmg and who did dmg to what.
RC-lootcouncil - Because our guild used it to distribute loot to the right people.
Weak Auras - More personal raid-warnings for myself
UI - https://ibb.co/WWpxrmy
This UI is of my mage - I'm in fire spec because I'm currently trying to see how I'm doing in m+ as other specs.
All the

Other Games:

Well since the guild fell apart and I went casual I spend some time playing Overwatch.

Why Iron Edge?

Because you guys seem like a strong guild that always have something to offer. I have started to push my m+ score a bit and even that seems to be possible in this guild. Besides this you offer (on paper) a really chill raid with people that still want kills but is more cool if wipes happens. My own guild changed a lot when we got the new raidleader and at the time it was what was needed but I got burned out from all the farm and time spend trying to get a high rank with almost no results.

What can I offer Iron Edge?

I can offer you guys a dedicated raider that will do what ever is in my power to make every raid. Only thing that will stop me from this is if I have a shift at work that I can't swap. I'm pretty social and chill, and enjoy doing stuff with guildmates outside of raidtime as well (like m+ or normal/hc raids on alts).

Where did I hear about Iron Edge?

I was currently looking at wowprogress but actually saw you spamming one of the chats when I was making my guild.

Last Words?

I have a pretty decent amount of 120 chars (sub 400 ilvl) that I'm gearing off the side - so I have a lot of spots that I can fill depending on what you need.

June 19, 2019, 07:45:06 am
Reply #1

Offline Vejeta

• Guild Member

Re: Social Application - Mage (DPS) - Tastyleaf
« Reply #1 on: June 19, 2019, 07:45:06 am »
Hey tastyleaf,

Tha ks for the application, just a quick question however, you have applied as a social? But mentioned wanting to raid, which team are you looking to join? We have a heroic only team, a 1day a week mythic team and a 2 day a week mythic raiding team, i only ask so as the appropriate officer for that team can come back to you with any questions they may have.

Good luck on the apply

Vejeta
You may have invaded my mind and my body...but there's one thing a Saiyin always keeps...his PRIDE!!!

Former angriest bastard on the internet.

Professional baby seal clubber

June 19, 2019, 09:01:57 am
Reply #2

Offline Vorte

• Guild Member

• Ffffffffffff

« Reply #2 on: June 19, 2019, 09:01:57 am »
Quite clearly says ToT raid in his application wheelchairmanjeta.

So which spec would you rather play other than frost, given it seems you're not a massive fan.
[22:27] <Globox> I cry when I clean my left ear with a q-tip

June 19, 2019, 12:19:02 pm
Reply #3

Offline Leafmight

• Guild Member

« Reply #3 on: June 19, 2019, 12:19:02 pm »
Hello, yes I would like to join the ToT ^^
Well I don't really mind playing frost, but I would like to at least be able to swap to fire once in a while - just to change things up a bit. :)

Btw I noticed that I picked the wrong screenshot - it's an old pic but the UI is pretty much the same.

Jacob

June 19, 2019, 02:08:01 pm
Reply #4

Offline kodin

• Officer

« Reply #4 on: June 19, 2019, 02:08:01 pm »
Greetings Tastyleaf,

Nice app, thanks for showing interest in the ToT raid,

The raids primary focus is clearing normal and heroic content and raids on Wednesdays 20:30 - 23:30 server time

As for your mage there's no issue with joining ToT with it we currently have three mages so you'll have plenty of competition

As we're currently awaiting patch 8.2 I'd like to offer you a trial with ToT starting when the new raid releases but for now your welcome to join as a social

How does that work for you?

Kodin

June 19, 2019, 02:45:58 pm
Reply #5

Offline Leafmight

• Guild Member

« Reply #5 on: June 19, 2019, 02:45:58 pm »
Hey, that all sounds grait!
Just to be sure - there wont be any raiding before 8.2? :)

June 19, 2019, 05:12:43 pm
Reply #6

Offline Vejeta

• Guild Member

« Reply #6 on: June 19, 2019, 05:12:43 pm »
Quite clearly says ToT raid in his application wheelchairmanjeta.

So which spec would you rather play other than frost, given it seems you're not a massive fan.

Thats what you get for skim reading..
You may have invaded my mind and my body...but there's one thing a Saiyin always keeps...his PRIDE!!!

Former angriest bastard on the internet.

Professional baby seal clubber

June 21, 2019, 01:55:44 pm
Reply #7

Offline Yoica

• Officer

« Reply #7 on: June 21, 2019, 01:55:44 pm »
Good app, wish more were like this. 

Hey, that all sounds grait!
Just to be sure - there wont be any raiding before 8.2? :)

Correct, no raids till the new raid comes out in 2-3 weeks.

Iron Edge Discord

Recent

Recent Logs

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 19, 2024, 09:49:37 am

Login with username, password and session length

35 Guests, 0 Users