Iron Edge

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Apply to Iron Edge

Apply to the TOT Raid
Currently full
Apply to the Main Raid
Always open to exceptional players!
Apply for the Weekend Raid
Looking for DPS!
Apply for Cataclysm Classic or Social
All are welcome apply to join IE
 Anilithun, Warrior (63)

January 27, 2007, 05:47:27 pm
Read 3498 times

Offline Anilithun

• Vendor Trash

Anilithun, Warrior (63)
« on: January 27, 2007, 05:47:27 pm »
Hello there Iron Egde

During my leveling inn the Expansion pack (The Burning Crusade) I were inn some of the instances, Within outlands.Together some of your members that gave me a good eye, on this guild. I recently Transferred here from Dentarg, this is my 4th lev 60 ++.

My Personal Info
The name of wich i posses is Alexander, I have lived for 17 years now. The place i come from is a little cold country called Norway. I am going on a school wich I am going to finish up this next year.

Character Information
The gear i have is GEnerally from TBC, items that are around like bwl - aq40 gear. I do not have epics from lev 60s Becuase when i turned 60 TBC just came and ive been trying to keep up with the levvling since.
WoW History
I have been playing WoW since it released, the first character i created was a Rogue, i levveld him to 60 as i did with my Warlock, priest and warrior.i play here becuase of my friends that does also play here.That's the reason i have transferred my 2 characters over here.

Why I want to join Iron Edge
I din't actually look for a guild, before i saw a guild so proffesonaly and creating a good and fun  enviroment doing what supposed to be done. This is Guild that  was the most fun playing with in the instances ive been in with pug groups inn. Since all knew they're places inn diffrent ways with their class, so good so it made to turn out, very good and alot of fun. I want to have a guild that can have a good endgame instance raiding, with players that know's they're Classes so good that inn almost every ecation they can make it go smoothly. The members of this guild i have met, does know they're class very good. So this is the reason i want to join your guild.

What I can offer
My offers inn this guild is that, I never give up i push all i can do achive what is almost unachivebal. Giving whatever i can to do what i am supposed to do for the guild. My last guild on Dentarg wasen't the best, but the day me and my m8, wich plays on this server took over the leader roll we ruled over the other guilds around us, we pushed our guild Very fast up from Mc to Aq40 twin emperrors. Then it stopped for a while, before we got further. This character wasen't the character i had in that guild so i haven't the gear that, my Rogue on that server has. But i have the experience.  ;D

Things I have to add
I am Fury specced at the moment, but i will surely spec whatever you'd like me to have. I have tanking and dpsing experience with this class, so it would be okey, bothways. I am a very active player i play usally over 3 hours a day.

That was all folks :)
Anilithun

January 28, 2007, 06:10:48 pm
Reply #1

Offline Smorisha

• Guild Member

• MASSIVE AGGRO PULLING!

• Iron Edge brag-page
Re: Anilithun, Warrior (63)
« Reply #1 on: January 28, 2007, 06:10:48 pm »
At this point we are not recruiting raiding warriors. My curent recruiting schedule is based on knowing end-game of that persons previous guild and overall "reputation" of that player. I am sorry but saying that u want to raid with ppl that know their class in end game asks u to do the same and its not the case. U havent been in end game since u dinged 60 just before TBC with warrior. Good luck with finding guild and have fun.

January 28, 2007, 10:39:28 pm
Reply #2

Offline Anilithun

• Vendor Trash

« Reply #2 on: January 28, 2007, 10:39:28 pm »
At this point we are not recruiting raiding warriors. My curent recruiting schedule is based on knowing end-game of that persons previous guild and overall "reputation" of that player. I am sorry but saying that u want to raid with ppl that know their class in end game asks u to do the same and its not the case. U havent been in end game since u dinged 60 just before TBC with warrior. Good luck with finding guild and have fun.
I have ofcourse Done alot of endgame instancenes, i have the experience, i know what to do. I know how to play my class nicely, but the thing i don't have on the warrior is the good gear :) and i am a very quick learner if new things appear.

January 29, 2007, 07:34:57 am
Reply #3

Offline Daekesh

• Guild Member

« Reply #3 on: January 29, 2007, 07:34:57 am »
What instances have you tanked?  Note: MC is not end-game.
Moo

Itkovian
Daekesh
Caladan
Hetan

January 30, 2007, 11:49:51 am
Reply #4

Offline Archz

• Guild Member

« Reply #4 on: January 30, 2007, 11:49:51 am »
Did you play end-game with some other character than your warrior?
That would count as tactic experience, but not how to play your class at a more advanced level.
Might seem unfair, but a lot of people are applying, and Smorisha needs to keep some sort of filter.

:)

Iron Edge Discord

Recent

Recent Logs

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 16, 2024, 05:58:50 pm

Login with username, password and session length

327 Guests, 1 User
Devoid