Iron Edge

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Apply to Iron Edge

Apply to the TOT Raid
Currently full
Apply to the Main Raid
Always open to exceptional players!
Apply for the Weekend Raid
Looking for DPS!
Apply for Cataclysm Classic or Social
All are welcome apply to join IE
 Priest Application

August 01, 2008, 01:52:49 am
Read 4624 times

Offline Ancestral

• Vendor Trash

Priest Application
« on: August 01, 2008, 01:52:49 am »
First of all this will be something interesting, mostly entertaining so be prepeared;

Personal Information

Here is "Ancestral" speaking, as i am in a closed commununity (most of us call it friend guild) i rather prefer not to reveal my in-game identity for the sake of some of my old RL friends there. I am a 28 old gods waste of skills who plays this game since US beta. I live in a country most of you recognize for its beautiful city of ???? which covers both continent.

Character Information

I am not gonna lie that i have all that BT, Hyjal experience and make a fool outta myself in my first raid. Thou i have some dungeon experience, and hell yeah lots of raiding experience with both international and country based guilds. As i speak French, English, Turkish and a bit Spanish i can really say that i have seen almost everything about raiding in this game.

Gear;

With all the gems and enchants , i have 2140 heal bonus and 253 mp5 casting.

[wowitem]Amice of Brilliant Light[/wowitem]
[wowitem]Bishop's Cloak[/wowitem]
[wowitem]Boots of the Divine Light[/wowitem]
[wowitem]Brooch of Nature's Mercy[/wowitem]
[wowitem]Robes of Heavenly Purpose[/wowitem]
[wowitem]Staff of Dark Mending[/wowitem]
[wowitem]Bracers of Martyrdom[/wowitem]
[wowitem]Gladiator's Mooncloth Gloves[/wowitem]
[wowitem]Whitemend Hood[/wowitem]
[wowitem]Whitemend Pants[/wowitem]
[wowitem]Primal Mooncloth Belt[/wowitem]
[wowitem]Vindicator's Band of Salvation[/wowitem]
[wowitem]Carved Witch Doctor's Stick[/wowitem]
[wowitem]Essence of the Martyr[/wowitem]
[wowitem]Violet Signet[/wowitem]

Attunements:

Karazhan: Yes
The Eye: Not yet (Missing 1 Trial of Naaru)
Serpentshire Cavern: No (Have quest only)
The Black Temple: Currently @ http://www.wowwiki.com/Quest:Seer_Udalo
Hyjal: No

(As my current guild is too lazy to do more Gruul or full Karazhan runs i have no doubts that it will be the same until Expansion, all im doing now is wasting saves with pugs.)

Raiding

Currently I can raid every night, and almost every day except Saturday. Due to some family health issues it is not possible for me to leave home more than 15 mins at nighttime so i cant say that i have a social nightlife. I solve all my RL issues during daytime.

More specific times:

Mondays: After 14:00 Game time onwards
Tuesdays: After 15:00 Game time onwards
Wednesdays: After 15:00 Game time onwards
Thursdays: After 16:00 game time onwards
Fridays: After 18:00 game time till 02:00
Saturday: After 19:00 game time onwards
Sundays: Whenever required

Gaming (optional) and World Of Warcraft history

I have been playing online games since 1997. Ultima Online, Star Wars Galaxies, Warcraft 3, Starcraft and yet WoW.

Played some in US Beta with a shared account, my first character was on Burning Legion - Alliance. Leveled a ne rogue and human loladin to 60, and as my main played with doorf priest. Switched to Horde in Sylvanas realm, played Undead Mage (Tier 1 - Pre TBC), Undead Priest (Tier 2 - Pre TBC) and rerolled to Burning Legion - Alliance, played a NE Warrior until TBC release, with the release of TBC my Tier 3 Warrior was trash so i decided to take a break and to overcome with my anger to Blizzard, i dedicated myself into Strategy games. After mastering C&C series and re-visiting Starcraft i decided to give Blizzard one more chance. I now realise that this was a big mistake since my precious life ending assholes are releasing a new Expansion. To make myself even more angry, i decided to level this priest up with the expansion coming.

Why do you want to join Iron Edge?

I am mostly into Pve content, and some PvP if its guild premade only. After leaving my horde guild in Sylvanas (The Moo Mafia) i cant say that i found a decent raiding guild with some decent standarts. As i have visited quite a lot Dunemaul guild sites and gathered information about their intents and preferences, i can say that Iron Edge is the guild for me. I have done a exhausting PUG Karazhan run with Darkrover from Iron Edge and his behaviours and knowledge inspired me to make this application. Before that i was thinking my gear was too bad for this application. Since gear is effective only with the required skill, i think i have a chance.

What can I offer to Iron Edge?

What i can offer is an idiot wasting his life in this game and enjoying it. The same idiot who can make any commitment required for the good of the guild. I miss my old hardcore raiding games and if the chance is given i believe i once again can be that nerd who had cleared AQ40 in 3 days and wiped for 6 hours trying to down Twin Emperors. The good thing is, 6 hours of wipe is the most entertaining stuff in this game if you have downed Twin Emperors in the 7th hour, and learned your lesson from those wipes.

Last words?

Altough he doesnt know it, thanks to Darkrover for encouraging me. :D Maybe he could remember me from the Kara PUG, it would be better if he doesnt say it here. ^^

Guess what? Over and out;

A Friend of a Friend.

NOTE: I know that you guys wont probably be impressed with my gear, but note that i can always send my armory and in-game identity if needed.

August 01, 2008, 02:35:43 am
Reply #1

Offline delling

• Guild Member

• Homepage
Re: Priest Application
« Reply #1 on: August 01, 2008, 02:35:43 am »
Well, it's a good application.

Heart-felt!

But you must know that your gear isn't good enough for raiding Kil'jaedan...? :)
Now I run a tech website.

August 01, 2008, 03:41:30 am
Reply #2

Offline Ancestral

• Vendor Trash

« Reply #2 on: August 01, 2008, 03:41:30 am »
Well, as ive said i know my gear "sucks". I believe i can get a bit better with the items you call trash and D/E since you are already well equipped.

C'mon, give me a chance, and you wont regret it. I also know that i wont be invited to the first illidan raid before some improvements. ^^

August 01, 2008, 03:45:04 am
Reply #3

Offline Comrade Nox

• Former Member

« Reply #3 on: August 01, 2008, 03:45:04 am »
We don't raid black temple.

August 01, 2008, 03:59:23 am
Reply #4

Offline Inphyy

• Guild Member

« Reply #4 on: August 01, 2008, 03:59:23 am »
Oh an ex-Burning Legion player. Was my home server until migrations to Magtheridon. What guild were you in on Burning Legion back in the days? I might know you, or you might know me even!

Nice application, sad to see you lack the gear for it!

August 01, 2008, 04:06:42 am
Reply #5

Offline Ancestral

• Vendor Trash

« Reply #5 on: August 01, 2008, 04:06:42 am »
We don't raid black temple.

That was just an example. :/

Oh an ex-Burning Legion player. Was my home server until migrations to Magtheridon. What guild were you in on Burning Legion back in the days? I might know you, or you might know me even!

Nice application, sad to see you lack the gear for it!

Played in "Fire of Dune", "Troy", "Invadoria" also started a guild named "The Wicked Priests" which merged with another guild into Troy.

August 01, 2008, 04:09:01 am
Reply #6

Offline Inphyy

• Guild Member

« Reply #6 on: August 01, 2008, 04:09:01 am »
Oh I've been in FiRe of DUNE aswell, only briefly. Was in FiRe before it merged, went to Disorder which disbanded and joined FiRe of DUNE for a short time untill I migrated to Magtheridon. Played both NE priest and NE warrior named Evenya and Elenya.

August 01, 2008, 04:10:23 am
Reply #7

Offline Ancestral

• Vendor Trash

« Reply #7 on: August 01, 2008, 04:10:23 am »
Oh I've been in FiRe of DUNE aswell, only briefly. Was in FiRe before it merged, went to Disorder which disbanded and joined FiRe of DUNE for a short time untill I migrated to Magtheridon. Played both NE priest and NE warrior named Evenya and Elenya.

Dwarf Priest "Ancestral" white beard, very short and fat, neat looking ugly bstard. Recognize me? :P

August 01, 2008, 04:11:20 am
Reply #8

Offline Comrade Nox

• Former Member

« Reply #8 on: August 01, 2008, 04:11:20 am »
It might've just been an example, nevertheless your gear is not on pair with Sunwell Plateu.

August 08, 2008, 05:12:45 pm
Reply #9

Offline Thoramon

• Guild Member

« Reply #9 on: August 08, 2008, 05:12:45 pm »

Lol Inphyy  ;D :D 8) !

P.S. Oh, may be you guys dont know .... but but I was ex member of SK Gaming before they migrated on Vek'nilash , then I was for a while in Method (they were horde guild not ally right ) , but they were too casual for me , so I transfered on Magtheridon and I was raiding with Nihilum for some periode of time , but since they raid only one day a week I was so damn disapointed like wtf is this crap I'm hardcore raider ( cant raid only 1 day) and I transfered here on Dunemaul to be with you guys , please please take me in IE  ;D :D 8)

Iron Edge Discord

Recent

Recent Logs

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 16, 2024, 07:32:18 pm

Login with username, password and session length

335 Guests, 0 Users