Iron Edge

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Apply to Iron Edge

Apply to the TOT Raid
Currently full
Apply to the Main Raid
Always open to exceptional players!
Apply for the Weekend Raid
Looking for DPS!
Apply for Cataclysm Classic or Social
All are welcome apply to join IE
 Enha for B-raid!

April 13, 2011, 02:51:14 am
Read 2565 times

Offline Anjovis

• Vendor Trash

Enha for B-raid!
« on: April 13, 2011, 02:51:14 am »
Personal Info:
I am Artturi W. but ppl are too tired to pronaunce my name sooo for the friends i'm just Patu (means chocolate bar if u translate to english, dont ask. The history of that name is loong as hell!) =) And i'm living in Finland! Vodkaa!!!! xD Well, i won't tell my age cuz i think it's not the main thing here, the main thing is how mature is the ppl and what is their skillz in WoW! Feel free to contact me in game for more details! And i am a musician, so i may be partying alot during the weekends =)

Character Info:
Armory: http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/dunemaul/anjovis/simple         my main enha
               http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/dunemaul/fog/simple                my rogue
               http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/dunemaul/rowroc/simple          my wartank
I am an enha shaman with lots of skills from the Wotlk as a pvp character and nowdays in the Cata raiding!  Prefer to join as enha but i am able to be enha/ele/resto pve or enha/ele/resto pvp! What ever you like! I also have 2 alts, a rogue and a war tank. All of these 3 chars is under my full focus, but only giving all to my shamatard - Anjovis

Raiding:
I am able to raid any day! At any time!
My history in raiding in dunemaul started from the vanilla raiding throw MC, then stopped playing and came back during WoTLK. Cleared all the raids down there and done icc25 heroics! At the moment done 9/12 with all chars and downed Cho'Gal till 1% and got little experience on Al'Akir! Nefarian is the only one i've never tried, but i've red the tactics many times already! Cuz u never know when u will face that little bastardo xD

Gaming (optional) and World Of Warcraft history:
My gaming experience started when i was 3 years old with PS1! So in the end, i've been playing all the games what ever u can mention throw. Been HC games like alwasy. Can kick everybodys arse in any game! =) MW1-BlackOps are like the rickroll games atm. Best always! /flex

I started playing WoW since the game was released. Stopped playing after MC and back in business when WoTlk was released. I was only a hardcore PvPer during wotlk but in the side i raided all kind of raids. Naxx/Ulduar/ToGC/ICC. I started raiding seriously when ICC was released and kiled almost every boss on HC difficult on Heroic as resto shaman. At the moment i've been raiding in Paramount, Eligere and So What! Getting bored on decent raiding so i want it to be mature and HC!

Why do you want to join Iron Edge?
IE is always been in my lips as the best raiding guild in the realm! I haven't made apply before cuz i've been thinking i can't give the best i could to the guild! But now i'm fully prepared and able to give what you need: a mature raider with skills, sense of humor, outgoing life without nerdraging + i'm not a braindead like other players in Dunemaul! I'm always rdy to help my guildiess with all my power and all my abilities i can!

Last Words:
Women and and WoW doesn't fit together, so now is the best moment for me to start HC raiding! Before i start dating again! =))

Best Regards: Anjovis (Artturi W. (Patu))

April 13, 2011, 11:56:25 am
Reply #1

Offline Garudamon

• Guild Member

Re: Enha for B-raid!
« Reply #1 on: April 13, 2011, 11:56:25 am »
HC 25 man with this gear hmmm! but last word have Hugama or Yoica,  :P

p.s we have imba ench shamys Ulti and backup Zeruti

GL with app man

April 13, 2011, 01:02:43 pm
Reply #2

Offline Zerruti

• Guild Member

« Reply #2 on: April 13, 2011, 01:02:43 pm »
Decent app! We got quite a few shamans, think we're running with 4 shamans every raid and got perhaps 2 more joining us!
Ofc its up to hugman or yoica to decide :D

BTW: We only raid 2 days a week and from reading your app I believe you wanted to raid "hardcore"? A-Raid raids 5 days a week.

Anyways, good luck man!

April 13, 2011, 04:04:52 pm
Reply #3

Offline Archz

• Guild Member

« Reply #3 on: April 13, 2011, 04:04:52 pm »
(...) p.s we have imba ench shamys Ulti and backup Zeruti
Ulti-disc-a-lot and Zerruti12k? :P

Edit: If you were to apply with your rogue, that could drastically improve your chances. I see that you got OK gear, and we really need a rogue!

(And you should really get the valor trinket!)
« Last Edit: April 13, 2011, 04:10:07 pm by Archz »

April 13, 2011, 04:40:45 pm
Reply #4

Offline Anjovis

• Vendor Trash

« Reply #4 on: April 13, 2011, 04:40:45 pm »
well, i am very interested to join also with my rogue! What suits you the best! And i ment with the hardcore raiding that ppl aren't retarded and doing what they are asked =) and also skillz pewpew!

April 19, 2011, 07:44:27 pm
Reply #5

Offline Yoica

• Officer

« Reply #5 on: April 19, 2011, 07:44:27 pm »
Hey there sorry for the delay. It's been a hectic couple of days, but do you mind logging out in your raid enh gear?

Iron Edge Discord

Recent

Recent Logs

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 16, 2024, 10:00:31 pm

Login with username, password and session length

336 Guests, 0 Users