Iron Edge

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Apply to Iron Edge

Apply to the TOT Raid
Currently full
Apply to the Main Raid
Always open to exceptional players!
Apply for the Weekend Raid
Looking for DPS!
Apply for Cataclysm Classic or Social
All are welcome apply to join IE
 Karjalin, Sexy Troll Hobo(tm)

October 15, 2007, 02:36:23 am
Read 4644 times

Offline Karjalin

• Vendor Trash

Karjalin, Sexy Troll Hobo(tm)
« on: October 15, 2007, 02:36:23 am »
Okay, first off - if the whole "Enter the letters above in this field to register" crap was some sort of int check to get into the guild at all, I fear I may already have failed.  But hey, I cracked your evil code after five minutes of diligent work; that, or firefox was being a tit.

Anyway!

I am, presently, a troll warrior (65 atm), and I like to think that Vorte thinks I'm his friend.  I of course detest him, like any sane person does, but I pray it doesn't have to be mutual for a shot at some green text to liven up my chatbox.

Fancy words aside, hi, Iron Edge!  Vorte has spoken highly of you, both as a raiding guild and as a fantastic social .. phenomenon?  The raiding part of course is rather irrelevant to me, because I raid (raided, I guess) on another server, Darksorrow, but the social part is something I would very much like to be a part of, and since Vorte is fast becoming one of the few remaining friends who still play WoW actively, and the warrior class is buckets of fun, well.  I'm trying to make Dunemaul my second home; second as in another, not as in secondary.

I bet that made no sense, but I have two axes, and mind as sharp as a warhammer, and a lot of dirty inside info about Ozymandias (my roomie).  You know, that "female" (shemale more like) who so boldly wrote an application right above me here on this forum. 

Well, she's a detestable wench.  Um.  No.  You're not dragging this out of me.  If I am given the delicious blessing of green chatter, I may consider it.

So there you have it.  I'm clearly a delightful person, with a mind as tidy as a collapsing staircase and I delight in taking the moral highground by standing on my head.  I'm L65 (A plus, clearly - it's more unique than 70), a troll (sexy.), male (lets face it, they don't make women as intellectual as me, so we'll have to deal), 22 years old (No comment.  I have the wisdom of the ages despite my age, thanks to my extensive travels to such exotic locations such as Finland.), and atop all of this, I'm Norwegian. 

Edit: Right, story.  I've played since release, first as a priest on a PvE server, then as prot-holy and back to prot pally.  Also, a second "main", a feral druid who currently raids as moonkin, and a PvP huntard I fancy when everything else sucks.  I'm an avid theorycrafter, I consider myself knowledgeable at all parts of the game having played most classes to some extent and all roles, but I haven't been further than Karathress, so I'm really a big bag of bluster. ^^
« Last Edit: October 15, 2007, 02:43:14 am by Karjalin »

October 15, 2007, 02:51:02 am
Reply #1

Offline Vorte

• Guild Member

• Ffffffffffff

Re: Karjalin, Sexy Troll Hobo(tm)
« Reply #1 on: October 15, 2007, 02:51:02 am »
I believe this piece of norwegian troll already got the IE disease..

Alltho I try my best to mock his sillyness, this is undoubtfully the n1 reason for me not quitting the game years ago :P

Allways helping, the sarcastic humor, and both skills and knowledge about most things in WoW, it's made of sex, clearly.

I do admit having tried to pursuade him into applying, he's just too bloody great..and he's part of Ozymahwhatever\aymee, they're...attached, in some weird way I expect you all to experience in /g very soon!

Give. now.  ;D
[22:27] <Globox> I cry when I clean my left ear with a q-tip

October 15, 2007, 03:09:44 am
Reply #2

Offline delling

• Guild Member

• Homepage
« Reply #2 on: October 15, 2007, 03:09:44 am »
Great application :)

Better than the female before you.

But as I think I've told Vorte in the past:

IE is a singular guild. We're not a second home. We're not a backup or a stepping stone.

It's IE or nothing, basically.

If you want to raid in that guild, go for it. But you can't have the best of both worlds, I'm afraid. I expect absolute loyalty in the guild -- not just somewhere to chat to your fellow (weird) Norwegians. If you want to do that, make a channel!

But, really, great app :)
Now I run a tech website.

October 15, 2007, 03:36:07 am
Reply #3

Offline Karjalin

• Vendor Trash

« Reply #3 on: October 15, 2007, 03:36:07 am »
He had indeed mentioned it - it simply slipped my mind.  I won't ask whether this demand/rule is ideological in nature or something else because it's quite irrelevant; When I said raided in past tense, there's a reason.  I haven't logged in to my "raiding" character the past week, and my desire to do so isn't going the "right" way either.  So unless there's a problem with one of my characters being in an empty shell to make sure noone takes the name of a guild that collapse months ago, and another few being in a spoof guild (for a RL circle of friends, consisting of alts), then this really just gives me the excuse I needed to quit the raiding guild, and I'll get to it as soon as I can bother to move my bony ass over to that character. 

Yes, touching that character sends shivers down my spine, and NOT the good ones.

Edit: And about the word "raid" - I have no particular desire to raid, but it's part of the natural character progression, so if there's a free spot anywhere to which I qualify in some sort, I'll help out, and probably enjoy it, but that's not my motivation.  Not that you asked about this, but hey.

October 15, 2007, 03:39:03 am
Reply #4

Offline Ozymandias

• Vendor Trash

« Reply #4 on: October 15, 2007, 03:39:03 am »
I resent this application, and Karjalin's obvious plan to charm his way into Delling's graces.

And the only reason his application is better is because I posted mine first, and never saw it as a competition. (foolish me...)

So there.

:P
« Last Edit: October 15, 2007, 03:41:26 am by Ozymandias »

October 15, 2007, 03:46:10 am
Reply #5

Offline Karjalin

• Vendor Trash

« Reply #5 on: October 15, 2007, 03:46:10 am »
I resent this application, and Karjalin's obvious plan to charm his way into Delling's graces.

And the only reason his application is better is because I posted mine first, and never saw it as a competition. (foolish me...)

So there.

:P

This would be a more compelling post had you not already been declared Inferior.

October 15, 2007, 03:53:16 am
Reply #6

Offline Vorte

• Guild Member

• Ffffffffffff

« Reply #6 on: October 15, 2007, 03:53:16 am »
It's started already <3

x)

I'd like sum ferals and furys if me and grilly decide to get a Z'A group going ;p
[22:27] <Globox> I cry when I clean my left ear with a q-tip

October 26, 2007, 06:40:39 pm
Reply #7

kawe

« Reply #7 on: October 26, 2007, 06:40:39 pm »
It's IE or nothing, basically.

It's true - in 10 weeks time, we plan to have put into action and completed a course of action that will result in nothing less than the complete, total obliteration of all other guilds in WoW, all other games, and any guilds that dare exist IRL.

Don't say you weren't warned!

Iron Edge Discord

Recent

Recent Logs

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
June 03, 2024, 01:42:36 pm

Login with username, password and session length

107 Guests, 0 Users