Iron Edge

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Apply to Iron Edge

Apply to the TOT Raid
Currently full
Apply to the Main Raid
Always open to exceptional players!
Apply for the Weekend Raid
Looking for DPS!
Apply for Wrath Classic or Social
All are welcome apply to join IE
 Raider Application - Warrior (DPS/Tank) - Kisalaâ

January 30, 2021, 02:18:18 pm
Read 2165 times

Applicant

Raider Application - Warrior (DPS/Tank) - Kisalaâ
« on: January 30, 2021, 02:18:18 pm »
Hello, Iron Edge!

I am applying for the main raid.

Character: Kisalaâ
Armory: https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-gb/character/eu/Kazzak/Kisala%C3%A2
Class/Spec: Warrior (DPS/Tank)
Member Type: Raider

Personal Info:

Hi,
i am Michael, 31 years old German guy that seeks a guild he can fit into.
My job right now is repairing and building PC´s from my own home. Due to health reasons I don't work much, but its a steady income. I guess you all know the drill^^

Class/Spec:

Right now I am playing 2 classes. Warrior and Shaman. Both as DPS.
My favourite Speccs are Arms and Enhancer, but I don't mind playing the other speccs as well.
Both have a pretty similar Ilvl of 214.

Understanding Warrior, especially Venthyr Arms, is...lets just say easy?!....press Condemn if you can press Condemn!!! But I love that the class is so mobile and able to reflect a lot with Spell Reflect.
Talking about the stats that you need....right now its really only Strength...ofc Haste is really nice to have...but Strength over all.

Enhancer or Elemental on the other hand....oh boy....everything is a priority in itself and that´s what makes it so fun. You always have buttons to press that mean a  lot. Setting up a good Lava Burst or a good Ascendancy as Enhancer just feels so good.
On Shaman the stats you need are different from Spec to Spec....Enhancer needs a lot of Haste even if it means losing 5 ilvl on a piece to get better secondary stats. (ofc not on every gear piece...it would just spiral downwards^^)

What I love with both classes is that you bring something for the raid....be it the warrior shouts or the Windfury/Speed totems on Shaman. I love supporting the raid, even if it means dealing a bit less dmg cause its not the FOTM class.

Alts:

I also have a monk with ~200 ilvl....mostly played as DPS and its a lot of fun too. But I felt that it's not really my class. At least not right now.

Professions:

My professions are mostly for goldmaking...a bit of herbalism here....bit of skinning there.

Raiding Experience:

I have played WoW since Classic and did always raid with the goal to get Cutting Edge. Achieved the goal since the last raid tier in Legion.

My most recent Guilds are:

*Aeonic*
My first real raiding guild in BFA. We did rank ~320 on Azshara and did get the title Famed Slayer on Alliance side.
Sadly it disbanded after that raid, cause the Guildmaster and Raid-leader stopped playing.

*Loot FTW*
Another rank ~320 in Ny´alotha and another Famed Slayer title on Alliance side.
After that my scheduled changed and I wasn't able to make 1 of the 2 raiding days anymore so I looked for something new.

*Its pogress*
Thats where I am right now....I don't feel it. Its a nice guild and all...but it does not fit me. I killed 4/10 mythic and progressed another 2.

Previous Guilds:

See question above

Availability:

Nearly always available.
In Battle.net all the time and in the evening ingame.

One of the benefits of being your own boss^^

Communication:

Ofc I'm proficient in talking and writing English and am also able to talk and listen in Teamspeak or Discord.

Computer / Connection:

Everything with my connection is really stable.
My computer is kept up to date most of the time, so hopefully WOW will never break my PC^^

Addons/UI:

https://ibb.co/LhCgL7B

As you can see, its a pretty basic UI made with BD-UI and some other small addons as Details and Weakauras.

Only keybinding thats missing is the Extra-button, which is bound to ^.

Other Games:

A bit of everything. Path of Exile, League of Legends (mostly TFT), Division 2...just to name a few.

Hype for Resident Evil: Village !!!

Why Iron Edge?

Your description on Wow-progress was so much fun to read, your raid times are really nice and the progress for 2 day a week is great!

What can I offer Iron Edge?

I can offer you someone that loves to do stuff. I love to jump around and help out or Respec to tank and just offtank something. (Orgozoa in Eternal Palace was really fun as Add tank!)
Just standing around pressing DMG buttons is boring (but often necessary).

Where did I hear about Iron Edge?

Just found you on Wowprogress.

Last Words?

You can always reach out to me in Battle.net (Luncher#2571) or Discordo (Luncher#1070)

Hope to hear from you guys soon.
Wish you good luck and no Disconnects!

Michael

February 04, 2021, 12:28:24 pm
Reply #1

Offline Shimmar

• Officer

• Creepy Sam

Re: Raider Application - Warrior (DPS/Tank) - Kisalaâ
« Reply #1 on: February 04, 2021, 12:28:24 pm »
Hi Michael,
Thanks for your patience while waiting for a response. It's a good application so thankyou for putting in the time. Unfortunately, we have decided not to take you on as a Trialist. It's always worth checking back in the future to see if things have changed with our recruitment, but as it stands we wouldn't be able to offer a spot to you.
Good luck with your search!

March 03, 2021, 06:46:20 pm
Reply #2

Offline Kisalaa

• Vendor Trash

Re: Raider Application - Warrior (DPS/Tank) - Kisalaâ
« Reply #2 on: March 03, 2021, 06:46:20 pm »
Hey guys and girls
I am still looking for a new guild to call home and wanted to check in if a spot opened up?!
As it stands i can offer 2 additional classes: DK and Monk! And i am on the way to have Priest and Hunter ready.
If no spot is open right now, i would like to forward may application to 9.1, if something comes up.
Your guild just has the best feeling from reading in wow-progress, so i would be happy if i could join you guys.
I´m always up to talk to you guys in TS/discord would like to.

Best wishes
Kisalaa

Iron Edge Discord

Recent

Recent Logs

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
March 29, 2024, 07:22:59 am

Login with username, password and session length

81 Guests, 0 Users