Iron Edge

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Apply to Iron Edge

Apply to the TOT Raid
Currently full
Apply to the Main Raid
Always open to exceptional players!
Apply for the Weekend Raid
Looking for DPS!
Apply for Cataclysm Classic or Social
All are welcome apply to join IE
 Raider Application - Druid (DPS/Healer) - Mafius (XR)

March 22, 2022, 08:10:30 pm
Read 6345 times

Applicant

Raider Application - Druid (DPS/Healer) - Mafius (XR)
« on: March 22, 2022, 08:10:30 pm »
Hello, Iron Edge!

I am applying for the main raid.

Character: Mafius
Server: Twisting Nether
Armory: https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-gb/character/eu/Twisting%20Nether/Mafius
Class/Spec: Druid (DPS/Healer)
Member Type: Raider

Personal Info:

Hello my name is Marius, I am 25 years old, I am a graduate of an Chemistry Engineering University, currently working with some free time on my hands.
Kindly note that I'm currently on Twisting Nether and ready to transfer if need be.

Class/Spec:

I am currently playing as a restoration druid due to coming back into the patch a tad later and because of that the whole gearing process is a lot easier as a healer, but regardless of that I am a main Boomkin, as to why I prefer this one it's honestly hard to say I started playing as one back in WotLK and fell in love with it never stepping away from this one <3.
Currently my gear level is sitting at 248 on both restoration and boomkin.

Stats are a bit awkward and should always be simmed but the general rule of thumb for balance druids is: Int>Mastery>haste>Crit>Versatilityn (different sources advice that haste,crit and vers are almost equal I do like the feel of the class while sticking to the above order more)

Alts:

All my alts are on Twisitng Nether but I did progress on Sire Denatrius mythic as a Holy Paladin, have some experience on Frost/Fire Mage, and am a good Subtelty Rogue.

Professions:

I am currently a Herbalist and Alchemist, no cool reason for choosing those just having access to consumables for raids/dungs, no cool/special recipes either :(.

Raiding Experience:

I've been raiding with the intent to clear all available content since Warlords of Draenor with mixt results, started on Hellfire Citadel 10/13 M, EN 7/7M, ToV 3/3, Nighthold 9/10 M, ToS i was on break so no bosses here :(, Antorus 6/11 M, in BFA I did not raid that much due to having my final 2 years of college so progress here was scarce for me, and for Shadowlands Nathria 10/10 M, SoD 5/10 M.

Previous Guilds:

It is quite a long list of guilds mostly due to the fact that I stuck with my group of friends and we had our guild but we disbanded and got back together quite a few times under different names at some point in Shadowlands I decided I want to have better progress compared to how much I invest into this game so I talked to my friends and left towards finding a place for me.

Availability:

Very flexible schedule so as long as I know something is coming up I can make time for it.

Communication:

Yes, yes and yes, can and will talk a bit shy at the start but once I get to know people I am quite a talkative person :D.

Computer / Connection:

I have a I3-8100 with a GTX 2060 Super, FPS is not a problem unless addons are bugging up, very stable internet connection I usually do not experience lag unless the server is lagging which I cannot help in any way.

Addons/UI:

https://imgur.com/a/lhoeSo0
There is quite a bit of space on the middle and upper part of the screen thats where the weakauras pop up :(

Other Games:

Anything competitive, CS:GO, LoL, Dota2, and a bunch of single players like DS,DS2,DS3 Sekiro, Elden Ring, Darksiders etc.

Why Iron Edge?

I am looking for a community that is fun and progress oriented and I think your community would be the best place for me.

What can I offer Iron Edge?

I can offer a funny personality, a serious player always looking to improve on himself, I have raid leading experience with hours upon hours of WoW logs analyzed :(( there might be more but that's all I can think of right now.

Where did I hear about Iron Edge?

I have friend that joined your guild and he told me about you.

Last Words?

Looking forward to hearing from you.

March 26, 2022, 01:17:41 pm
Reply #1

Offline Mooneclipse

• Officer

Re: Raider Application - Druid (DPS/Healer) - Mafius (XR)
« Reply #1 on: March 26, 2022, 01:17:41 pm »
Hiyo Mafius,

Sorry for the delayed response. I like your application and I would like to offer you a trial, so you can poke me or any other officer in-game for an invite!  :D
"You smell so much nicer when you're awake"

March 27, 2022, 05:18:59 pm
Reply #2

Offline Mafius

• Vendor Trash

Re: Raider Application - Druid (DPS/Healer) - Mafius (XR)
« Reply #2 on: March 27, 2022, 05:18:59 pm »
That is awesome news  :), thank you so much for your reply, transfer was just completed yesterday night, will try ping you for an invite asap.

Looking forward to talking to you guys!

Iron Edge Discord

Recent

Recent Logs

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 16, 2024, 07:40:47 pm

Login with username, password and session length

333 Guests, 0 Users