Iron Edge

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Apply to Iron Edge

Apply to the TOT Raid
Currently full
Apply to the Main Raid
Always open to exceptional players!
Apply for the Weekend Raid
Looking for DPS!
Apply for Cataclysm Classic or Social
All are welcome apply to join IE
 Mafia V - World of Warcraft Legion -

October 19, 2016, 11:08:17 am
Reply #225

Offline Mouseh

• Guild Member

• srs mouse is srs

Re: Mafia V - World of Warcraft Legion -
« Reply #225 on: October 19, 2016, 11:08:17 am »
Ok scratch that part with Hugman lol. Our doctor couldn't protect him, especially with their roleblocker dead? I'm not asking for a doctor to reveal himself tho.

"Leela's experiencing the greatest joy a woman can feel: worshiping some low-life jerk."

Bender, Futurama

October 19, 2016, 11:09:50 am
Reply #226

Offline Yoica

• Officer

« Reply #226 on: October 19, 2016, 11:09:50 am »
Well that explains why Hug pushed for Rash so hard.

October 19, 2016, 11:12:39 am
Reply #227

Offline Yoica

• Officer

« Reply #227 on: October 19, 2016, 11:12:39 am »
We didn't know he was cop so how was the doctor supposed to know to protect him?

In hindsight Hug should've come out as the cop and asked for protection, but would we have believed him? I probably wouldn't have.

October 19, 2016, 11:14:02 am
Reply #228

Offline Gaeios(Graxlos)

• Imperator

• Forum Admin and Guild Master

« Reply #228 on: October 19, 2016, 11:14:02 am »
Awesome! I actually almost posted in my post this morning that I suspected he was either mafia or cop because he was so extremely sure about rash. He probably investigated him the previous night.

Its not a huge loss to lose hugman since he probably already managed to identify a mafia and one of the other mafia would turn up green anyway.

So again we need to decide if the mafia are playing good or bad. If they are playing well they could kill hugman because he was already pointing at the right players and then stop a player with the right idea.

Or they could kill him to make us think he was right and thus lead us to kill Phoenix.

I'd like some posts from especially phoenix and grilldyret today.

Bears like alts!

October 19, 2016, 11:15:31 am
Reply #229

Offline Mouseh

• Guild Member

• srs mouse is srs

« Reply #229 on: October 19, 2016, 11:15:31 am »
It doesn't matter if he was a cop, he was  someone who played very well for town and got one of the mafia killed last lynch. I would guess he was a first on their hitlist. I wonder who did doctor protect if not him.

"Leela's experiencing the greatest joy a woman can feel: worshiping some low-life jerk."

Bender, Futurama

October 19, 2016, 11:17:43 am
Reply #230

Offline Archz

• Guild Member

« Reply #230 on: October 19, 2016, 11:17:43 am »
God damn it.. How the fuck did the doctor not realize that Hugman was the cop and should have been protected. I thought that went without saying, although he probably should have come forward after the lynch on Rash anyways

October 19, 2016, 11:20:36 am
Reply #231

Offline Phoenixflame

• Officer

• Pervy Pastry Puffer

« Reply #231 on: October 19, 2016, 11:20:36 am »
Yoica was very vocal about how likely he was going to die that night. Maybe that led the doctor to protect him?

October 19, 2016, 11:22:53 am
Reply #232

Offline Phoenixflame

• Officer

• Pervy Pastry Puffer

« Reply #232 on: October 19, 2016, 11:22:53 am »
Looking back, he said it was basically 50/50 between him and Hug, so I don't think we should read anything into it.

October 19, 2016, 11:24:39 am
Reply #233

Offline Yoica

• Officer

« Reply #233 on: October 19, 2016, 11:24:39 am »
I know Hug is dead, but he post relevant questions that others will wonder about as well.

Having briefly checks you spreadsheet (which is quite useful if accurate) I have two points:

1. It assumes you are town, which from our point of view is a silly assumption.

It definitely is, but this is spreadsheet I've been using for myself. Since 2 ppl asked for a vote overview this was the easiest and will be kept up to date.

2. Per the set up list, town should have 1cop, 1 doctor and one other special role (unless "named" doesn't count as one, even then it's 1/3 chance) so yeah that needs to be modified.

Anyone understand what Hug means here? I have 1 cop, 1 doctor and 1 named on the list so I'm don't know what needs to be modified.

Nothing in there indicates why you would be so concerned of being killed tonight. Furthermore. The timing of posting this, BEFORE the night is over would make you MORE likely to be killed, this seems suspicious.

Because I can't post the spreadsheet if I'm dead and wouldn't it have been better to lose a simple townie over one with a role?

Its not a huge loss to lose hugman since he probably already managed to identify a mafia and one of the other mafia would turn up green anyway.

It is a huge loss he could've still found uncovered 50% of the mafia, but it's a moot point now.

Nothing has changed my opinion on Phoenix. So he gets my vote again. Depending on how the next 24 hrs this is subject to change ofc.

October 19, 2016, 11:36:10 am
Reply #234

Offline Archz

• Guild Member

« Reply #234 on: October 19, 2016, 11:36:10 am »
Yeah. Hes scum. Pretty damm certain of it.

I will elaborate in my next post.

(...) Simply put, he is clearly scum in my eyes, and we need to Lynch him tonight!

Go Vote Rash! While you can!

Its day two. Lets get a Mafia Lynch

Also Grish, my above post is true for you too.

So go switch you vote to Rashkebab.

So since I have FUCKING PUT MY NECK OUT THERE for the sake of the town, stop being ineffective, and MOVE YOU FUCKING VOTE TO RASH.

Its like Raid night! Except we are raiding Rash!

I mean Jesus Christ, he was either an insane townie or a cop.  The idea that he was the Godfather and threw a mafia under the bus on day two is a play over my weight class at least. I did my part trying to spread a little doubt on the off chance that the doctor wouldn't protect Hugman, or planting the seed that maybe we didn't trust him and they shouldn't go for him. Can't protect my reasoning all too well there, I was tired at the time and didn't want to post too much to give the mafia a better idea over who they should kill next.

Now why Hugman didn't come forward as cop when he found rash, that I do support. Well played from Hug I'd say, since now we got some votes that actually cast some light on some players. If he had come out as cop then the mafia would just had been "ok shit, gotta throw Rash under the bus now". Since there was some doubt, then I feel that the votes, particularly the deciding votes when it still could swing to Phoenixflame, carry more weight.

October 19, 2016, 11:47:42 am
Reply #235

Offline Gaeios(Graxlos)

• Imperator

« Reply #235 on: October 19, 2016, 11:47:42 am »
Yoica he could have found 50% of the mafia or he could have given 50% of the mafia an alibi.

So looking at vote history.

Vorte voted for Shimmar but started the bandwagon for Rash last night. Thats a green indication.

Grilldyret Voted for Inexcitus( who appears to be green) and then started the votes on hugman yesterday. That is a red indication.

Arches followed the Rash bandwagen as third vote, which was the start of the end for rash. So either it was a green indication or he did it to save phoenixflame, who would then also have to be mafia.

Inexcitus did shimmar and then Phoenix as no.3  The vote for phoenix didnt really change anything and he didnt switch to rash. Hard to base a colour on that, but based on first night I still consider him a safe green.

Mouse: She really hates Phoenix, she voted for him both times. I guess mainly based on his quietness, which is usually not a bad idea, since quiet people are not really useful.

Yoica: Voted for inexcitus first which I consider green. and then Phoenixflame. I would say that Phoenix and Yoica cant both be mafia. So if Phoenix is considered mafia I would consider Yoica Green.

So my prime suspects are pretty much, Phoenix, Grilly and Arches, with grilly being more likely than Arches.

Bears like alts!

October 19, 2016, 11:54:57 am
Reply #236

Offline Archz

• Guild Member

« Reply #236 on: October 19, 2016, 11:54:57 am »
Arches followed the Rash bandwagen as third vote, which was the start of the end for rash. So either it was a green indication or he did it to save phoenixflame, who would then also have to be mafia.

I'm more than willing to cast my vote on Phoenix today if that's what it takes. I'm getting a feeling now that he might be the doctor though :p

October 19, 2016, 12:09:31 pm
Reply #237

Offline Gaeios(Graxlos)

• Imperator

« Reply #237 on: October 19, 2016, 12:09:31 pm »

I'm more than willing to cast my vote on Phoenix today if that's what it takes. I'm getting a feeling now that he might be the doctor though :p

Uf dont plant the seed of doubt. Phoenixflames behaviour could easily be doctorplay, that would change my view on Yoica quite drastically though.

Bears like alts!

October 19, 2016, 12:16:33 pm
Reply #238

Offline Phoenixflame

• Officer

• Pervy Pastry Puffer

« Reply #238 on: October 19, 2016, 12:16:33 pm »
mainly based on his quietness

My quietness? I am trying to do something and I did out my own guesses as to what has been happening, but anything I say is dismissed as retarded or suspicious. The suspicions started when I got vocal in the beginning. Now it's suspicious that I'm quiet. So I really don't know what you want me to do.

Here are some of my retarded and suspicious theories and feelings:
Yoica: Seems town to me just severely misguided in pursuing me.
Inexcitus: Talking about quietness. Still prime suspect material in my opinion, what does the rest think? He seems to have been cleared of most suspicions, I'm curious why.
Arches: Suspected him in the past just due to a general feeling but from his recent posts I get a pretty good impression of him being townie.
Mouseh: I cast my first vote, become prime suspect for her and then one of my voters dies. Call me a conspiracy nut all you will, I still believe in my theory. Also mostly quiet except when it is about getting me killed for some reason.
Grilly: Grilly's meta post - that is less about how he should vote but rather how voting and changes in votes and rash's actual role will affect his credibility - did not really resonate with me at all. Seems like an awful lot of thinking out loud trying to be convincing without commiting to anything. Also you will notice that ultimately he did not join the rash vote train that was nearly guaranteed to kill a mafioso. On the other hand, it is not like his vote was a deciding one and ultimately rash died anyway.
Grax: Grax is not accusing as heavily as other people here but I have to say he's making good arguments, even the ones against me.

Ultimately, I am still strongly suspecting Mouseh since what I laid out is the kind of mafia play I would do. It sounds ridiculous, but gets an easy townie lynching through and ultimately does the job. Also I don't think she would have been in a particularly bad position should her suspicions of me turn out to be wrong. Low-risk, medium-to-high-reward (high in case I turn out to be a special role).
My second suspect is still Inexcitus, but I'm way less convinced of that now due others dropping him as a suspect and would like to discuss the possibility of it a little more.

All in all, I have to say that it really is a shame the doctor made a mistake last night. Having Hug around now would be very valuable.

October 19, 2016, 12:20:15 pm
Reply #239

Offline Gaeios(Graxlos)

• Imperator

« Reply #239 on: October 19, 2016, 12:20:15 pm »
My only reason not to suspect Kili is that he was voted to be lynched on night one.

And as far as I know nobody knew that the lynch would be cancelled  because of the modkill.

Mafia could easily have moved that lynch in another direction. Both Grilly and Yoica participated in that lynch.

Bears like alts!

Iron Edge Discord

Recent

Recent Logs

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 14, 2024, 01:08:14 am

Login with username, password and session length

221 Guests, 0 Users