Iron Edge

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Apply to Iron Edge

Apply to the TOT Raid
Currently full
Apply to the Main Raid
Always open to exceptional players!
Apply for the Weekend Raid
Looking for DPS!
Apply for Cataclysm Classic or Social
All are welcome apply to join IE
 Social Application - Priest (DPS) - Squidz

June 08, 2016, 03:19:51 pm
Read 2631 times

Applicant

Social Application - Priest (DPS) - Squidz
« on: June 08, 2016, 03:19:51 pm »
Hello, Iron Edge!

I am applying to be a social member.

Character: Squidz
Armory: http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/Kazzak/Squidz/advanced
Class/Spec: Priest (DPS)
Member Type: social

Personal Info:

My real name is Ferdinand (Ferdi for short), I'm 27 years of age and I've an MA in English + teacher training program from Uni. Bergen here in Norway. I'm currently working as an English + special eds teacher in a sixth form in Bergen.

Class/Spec:

Mostly because I think it's fun, I love the shadow priest fantasy and theme, but also because the playstyle suits me. I'm also really excited about the shadowpriest changes coming up in legion!

Alts:

A DK and a rogue!

Professions:

Herb and alch, cause flasks always seem handy.

Raiding/PVP Experience:

I've been playing on and off since vanilla launch, but haven't raided seriously in all expansions. I raided SoO normal (now HC) in mists and I've raided HFC HC + some mythic in this expansion. My DK also has 2k RBG rating, but tbh I was allowed to join some mates who really knew what they were doing so I can't really claim to be 2K rating material. On my priest I almost hit 1700 last summer with a nice guild, but we weren't serious enough. I'd be happy to give PvP another go though!

Previous Guilds:

I've been in many over the years, but my last guild was ANUBIS. I left because I was burnt out on raiding, I don't really wanna raid again until legion at least, plus I thought their rules were a bit rigid. For example they expected me to join HC raids when we were progressing mythic, even though it didn't really matter that I was there at all, and it was of no use to me. I didn't really click with some of the "management" either.

Availability:

As a teacher I'm usually home around 3 every day, but weekends I usually spend with my girlfriend or with mates.

Communication:

I'd say so! And yes I have ts3.

Computer / Connection:

i5 3.2 quadcore, GTX 970, SSD, 8gb ram, so my computer should be sufficiently geared.

My internet connection atm is 15mb/s. I have had some rare random issues with it, but I'm also moving next month so. Think the connection there will have same-ish, hopefully faster. But it's more than enough for gaming anyway.

Addons/UI:

Not sure if I should fill this in if I'm applying as a social, but I use DBM, Angry Assignments, Loot Council, Tell Me When, Bartender 4.. guess those are the most important ones!

Other Games:

Overwatch atm, but I also tend to play D3 a bit when there's a new season.

Why Iron Edge?

Tbh I'm just looking for a guild with some nice people in it I can go into Legion with. If I'm not mistaken I have a mate named Allan in your guild, and he speaks warmly of you.

What can I offer Iron Edge?

A helpful and hopefully socially functional guy!

Where did I hear about Iron Edge?

From my mate in your guild.

Last Words?

I confess to love showing off new transmog items in chat.

June 08, 2016, 04:57:14 pm
Reply #1

Offline Vejeta

• Guild Member

Re: Social Application - Priest (DPS) - Squidz
« Reply #1 on: June 08, 2016, 04:57:14 pm »

Why Iron Edge?

Tbh I'm just looking for a guild with some nice people in it I can go into Legion with. If I'm not mistaken I have a mate named Allan in your guild, and he speaks warmly of you.

Where did I hear about Iron Edge?

From my mate in your guild.

That Allan!!!!
You may have invaded my mind and my body...but there's one thing a Saiyin always keeps...his PRIDE!!!

Former angriest bastard on the internet.

Professional baby seal clubber

June 09, 2016, 02:21:19 am
Reply #2

Offline Rash

• Imperator

• Main Raid Leader

Re: Social Application - Priest (DPS) - Squidz
« Reply #2 on: June 09, 2016, 02:21:19 am »
Hi!

Pretty good app, you seem like a nice addition to our community.

You should tell Allan to get his ass in here and vouch for you!
Rash - Holy Priest
Rashuwu - Mistweaver Monk
Porkkebab - Holy Paladin

Iron Edge Discord

Recent

Recent Logs

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 08, 2024, 09:37:27 pm

Login with username, password and session length

271 Guests, 1 User
Vorte