Iron Edge

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Apply to Iron Edge

Apply to the TOT Raid
Currently full
Apply to the Main Raid
Always open to exceptional players!
Apply for the Weekend Raid
Looking for DPS!
Apply for Cataclysm Classic or Social
All are welcome apply to join IE
 Raider Application - Priest (DPS) - Prästlelle (XR)

June 07, 2016, 06:29:54 pm
Read 5533 times

Applicant

Raider Application - Priest (DPS) - Prästlelle (XR)
« on: June 07, 2016, 06:29:54 pm »
Hello, Iron Edge!

I am applying for the main raid.

Character: Prästlelle
Server: Bladefist
Armory: http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/Bladefist/Pr%C3%A4stlelle/advanced
Class/Spec: Priest (DPS)
Member Type: raider

Personal Info:

Hello!
My name is Leonard, you can call me Leo if you want to. I live in Sweden and im 18 years old. Im done with school next week after that i will be a free man. So i will be able to play alot outside the raids in Legion if i dont found a job before that. I am the typicall swedish guy who likes to play fotball, computer and hang out with my friends. I play fotball 4 days a week and that will not effect the raiding.

Class/Spec:

Glyphs: Right now i use glyph of fade, glyph of mind flay  and reflective shield.  Glyph of of fade just making it better as a personal 10% less damage taken. It´s a good glyph because i often use my fade on CD. Glyph of mind flay some extra movementspeed i dont use mind flay to often but there is no better choices of glyphs. Reflictive shield glyph nice to deal some damage when you are poping a shield on yourself. On Manno and Archi i use glyph of Restored Faith a cool mechanic where you can drag you self to a allie. Really effective on spells like shadowfel burst and shadowforce.

Multiple target: I Use Auspicous spirits on progress when its multiple targets because the fights are longer on progress then on farm and it loses value when the fights is geting shorter. When you are using spirits you often wanna use mindbender aswell because if you play with insanity you may have to cancel it to re-dot the boss and you never want to cancel a insanity. In this case u value the dots more so its better if you keep 100% dot uptime. Exceptions could be on bosses with 2 targets or maybe 1 target with adds spawning. On this bosses you could go with insanity because it´s less targets to dot so you can have a better controll and timing with your insanity. Cascade for multiple targeting aswell it´s one who deals most damage on more then 1 target.

Single target: CoP on single target because it increases the damage dealt on my single target spells like mind spike, mind blast etc. Halo on pure single target fights like Zakuun where you have to move and its a instant cast. I deals more damage then cascade and divine star. Twisted fate out values in a contexts. Power infusion not good becasue you dont want to get over your haste cap and shadowy insight is just to low percent 5% not value. So twisted fate really op with the damage and haste buff.

Haste compare to Mastery.
Haste cap is 35%
Haste is a good stat on longer encounters it loses value on farm when we you over gear the boss. So on progress i would try to go with around 35% percent haste because the fights are long. Why 35%?? Thats the perfect percent to not ovelap your shadowfiend with the insanity. Again you never want to interrupt your insanity because its 1 of your top dps spells. Bloodlust will make you get over the haste cap and thats not good for your rotation.

Mastery: Masterys value is increase the shorter the fights is. Since the progress is done and almost everyone is good geard except me the fights will be short and the mastery in geting really good and haste is geting worse.

Opener: First i pre pot 1-1.5 sec before pull and pre casting a mind spike. Mind blast then shadowfiend both of thoose should be on cd all the time. Then i start genarating stacks Mental Fatigue stacks on the boss 5 stacks (class trinket) with my mind flay if i have 3 or more stacks i do it with isanity. Mind blast on cd then mind spike as a filler. 3,4,5 orbs insanity depending on procs. Always keep the Mental fatigue stacks on the boss thats a huge prio because its a huge damage increase and ofc mind blast on cd to generate orbs so you can use your insanity.
1.Mind blast
2. Shadowfiend
3. Mind flay or insanity always 5 stacks on the target
4. Mind spike as a filler
5. Under 20% use shadow word death if you have less then 5 orbs

I play shadow priest as my MS and holy as my OS. I like to play shadow because it´s a different spec compare to the other classes. I like the dot play style its a bit more challenging then CoP is. But atm i only play CoP its the better spec. Im really excited for legion with the dots coming back and voidform.
Im 736 equiped as shadow priest.
My offspec knowledge isnt to great i havent played my offspecs to much excpet in dungeons to que in faster.  So i have no experience on either of the offspecs but i can learn how to play them if it´s needed just let me know. My gear in  holy is 734 but i lack spirit gear.

Alts:

My shaman is 742 ilvl. I play resto as main spec and elemental as offspec. I have played all three specs on higher levels so know all the specs well. Sabzoros was my previous main and it has been my main for almost the whole wow career. But shadow priest is just so much more fun

Professions:

I have jewelcrafting and tailoring. Right now i just use them to make gold. Proffesions is most of the times a cheaper way to make gems and enchants forf example. It´s most likely more expensive on AH. So in new expansions you could make a lot of gold by selling the best possible gems. So i will save some gold by making my own bags, gems etc.

Raiding Experience:

Wrath of the Lich King
I played som icc on my hunter nothing serious. Had a nice time with my guild trying to clear as much as possible i think i cleared untill the ship on normal.

Cataclysm
Nothing serious here either. Started to play resto shaman and i just cleared LFR in all tiers.

Mists of Pandaria
Mogushan vaults 3/6 normal Resto shaman
Heart of fear: LFR Resto shaman
Terrace: LFR Resto shaman
ToT: Break
SOO: 14/14 hc and 1/14 mythic i pugged first boss as resto shaman.

Warlords of Draenor
Highmaul 7/7hc as enhancement shaman
BRF 8/10 mythic as enhancement shaman
HFC 12/13 mythic on my resto shaman with Vargflocken 580 world i was not able to be on the archi kill. 13/13 mythic on shadow priest with when yer ready paul.

Previous Guilds:

I dont remember the name of my guild in BRF :smiley: but the officers left and joined other guilds dont really know why.
Vargflocken: I joined Vargflocken when they started to play mythic HFC. I was there the whole progress as Resto shaman mostly and some elemental shaman. The guild disbanded after first archi kill the GM and some of hes IRL friends wanted to play on a higher level so they joined Ecology.
My current guild When yer ready Paul: I have been doing some farm with this guys but they told me that i had no chance joining the raiding team because theire roster was full i maybe had a trial spot after progress in legion.

Availability:

It will be hard to raid on wednesdays it´s the only day that i come home at 21:00. Any other days i will be able to raid from 19:30 and forwards except on the weekends where i can raid almost the whole day except when i have a forball match. Ofc birthday parties will come up and so but i will tell you hat 1-2 weeks before the raids so you know in good time.

Communication:

Im good on english i can understand it better then speaking it. But im not a bad speaker but not the best one. Im good enough of the english language to be able to raid and communicate and listen to people on teamspeak. I have TS3 and i can listen. My microphone works well and i will use it when it´s needed on raids.

Computer / Connection:

I have a decent computer not the best one  but not the worst one either. It works  i can play wow without lagging or without having any fps drops. If i start lagg and the computer is the problem i will get a new one i wont raid with laggs. My internet connection is really good i never have issues with the ping im around 5 ping on cs. Swedish people are known for theire good internet.

Addons/UI:

Weakauras 2
Tellmewhen
DBM
Dominos
Shadow unit frames
Tidy plates
Skada
Angry assignments
Exorsus raid tools
Iskar asist etc.....

This addons just makes it easier for me i raiding environments. Weakuras helps me track trinket and weapon procs and i also use it to show debuffs on myself for example on xhul horac when i get fel surge i can see a big icon on my screen and a anoying voice. So i really reacts so i know that i have the debuff. DBM tracks the timers so i know when to stuff.

Screenshot: http://imgur.com/ZD1EkgL

Other Games:

I have been playing computer games since i was 7 years old. There is to many games that i have played so im not going to mention them all. But in the last year i have been playing alot of League of Legend, Cs go, Wow and Hearthstone.

Why Iron Edge?

I want to join Iron Edge because you seems like a serious guild when it comes to raiding even tho you only raid 2 days a week which is perfect for me. I want to find the guild that kills a boss becuase of the performance of the players and not because they have been progressing on the boss for 1 week. So what i mean is that im looking for effective and fast progress even tho you have a limited raiding schedule and i think you can offer me that. You have fascinating raiding experience from vanilla which must mean a good leadership in the guild.

What can I offer Iron Edge?

I can offer you a polite player who loves to raid with the right guild. What i mean with polite is i will keep up to 100% attendance, i will work hard outside the raids, i will contact you 1-2 weeks before the raid if i cant come and I wont leave the guild during progress. I will do this thing that is obvious for a raider but is still hard to find. Im going to communicate on teamspeak and be nice to guild members and i will listen to people when they call out things during a boss fight. At the same time as im doing this 2 thing im able to follow tactics and maximaize my dps. I will always come prepared to raids and new encounters so i know tactics before the raid starts. I do whatever i can do to improve my dps buying the best enchants, flask, pots, food and gems. I will keep high focus and always perform. I do much work outside rights i always try to improve my dps and keep my stat priority updated by asking people that i know is better then me from the top guilds on kazzak. They can often help me to improve things in my rotation or just how im acting in raids.Old raiding friends. I check the forums for new updates so i can be on the top. And ofc i will have alot of fun in raids.

Where did I hear about Iron Edge?

I was doing my own research on wowprogress. Looking for a guild with a suiteble raiding schedule.

Last Words?

If you want to ask me something add me at Tinytauren#21606 or reply. I just wanna say that my goal before legion is to find a  suiteble and stable guild for legion that i can have a fun time with and make some fast progress. I reallt want to be raider in a guild so it would be really nice with a trial spot. I just wrote this application twice the first one got removed when i was done so im a bit tired and probably i have missed something but just ask me as i said.

June 08, 2016, 01:52:06 am
Reply #1

Offline Rash

• Imperator

• Main Raid Leader

Re: Raider Application - Priest (DPS) - Prästlelle (XR)
« Reply #1 on: June 08, 2016, 01:52:06 am »
Hello!

Very nice and detailed application, you really seem to know your stuff!

Both the previous guilds you listed seem to be a strange bunch of people, not opening up recruitment 3 months before an expansion is a bit of an odd choice..

Also this part made me smile:
- A fair loot council system and a guild full of raiders that are the complete opposite of loot whores, with a resounding feel of doing what would benefit the guild the most.
Anyway, you have my thumbs up! let's see what our ranged officer has to say :)
Rash - Holy Priest
Rashuwu - Mistweaver Monk
Porkkebab - Holy Paladin

June 08, 2016, 06:52:51 am
Reply #2

Offline Gaeios(Graxlos)

• Imperator

• Forum Admin and Guild Master

« Reply #2 on: June 08, 2016, 06:52:51 am »
Hahahahahhahahaha "fair loot council "

Bears like alts!

June 08, 2016, 06:59:37 am
Reply #3

Offline Vejeta

• Guild Member

« Reply #3 on: June 08, 2016, 06:59:37 am »
Hahahahahhahahaha "fair loot council "

Lol!!

Only things I can see is your logs are very low with your sp, the application is well detailed and I like it. Is there a reason why your shaman never killed archi after having that progress of mannoroth killed 6months ago (I mean did you take a break?) other than that good luck on the apply.

Regards

Vejeta
You may have invaded my mind and my body...but there's one thing a Saiyin always keeps...his PRIDE!!!

Former angriest bastard on the internet.

Professional baby seal clubber

June 08, 2016, 09:07:56 am
Reply #4

Offline Sabzoros

• Guild Member

« Reply #4 on: June 08, 2016, 09:07:56 am »
Thx for the thumbs up! I know that my logs is not the best on my shadow priest but it was first time on archi mythic p4 so i didnt fully know the tacts in p4. My guild had some confusing addon :D
Im trying to improve my dps as much as i can and i think i was dead both manno and archi kill on the log. Yea i didnt kill archi on my shaman because the guild i was progressing with Vargflocken killed archi once  then the guild disbanded. The GM and some other raiders left and joined ecology so i didnt have a chance killing it. Directly after the guild disbanded i started to play shadow priest thats why i didnt try to found a new guild on my shaman.

June 08, 2016, 09:21:55 am
Reply #5

Offline Sabzoros

• Guild Member

« Reply #5 on: June 08, 2016, 09:21:55 am »
Let me improve that i can play better :D

June 08, 2016, 09:23:30 am
Reply #6

Offline Sabzoros

• Guild Member

« Reply #6 on: June 08, 2016, 09:23:30 am »
Prove i mean

June 09, 2016, 02:46:02 am
Reply #7

Offline Rash

• Imperator

• Main Raid Leader

« Reply #7 on: June 09, 2016, 02:46:02 am »
We have another player applying from a guild called When Yer Ready Paul, but he's on a different server..

Do you guys know each other?
Rash - Holy Priest
Porkkebab - Holy Paladin

June 09, 2016, 08:04:25 am
Reply #8

Offline Sabzoros

• Guild Member

« Reply #8 on: June 09, 2016, 08:04:25 am »
Nope i dont know that guy hes not a raider or trial in when yer ready paul. I guess he´s just a social never heard about him. Bladefist are connected to Zenedar thats why he´s on a different server.

June 09, 2016, 10:34:35 am
Reply #9

Offline Rash

• Imperator

• Main Raid Leader

« Reply #9 on: June 09, 2016, 10:34:35 am »
Bladefist are connected to Zenedar thats why he´s on a different server.

Oh right, that's a thing now..

Anyway, if you're around tonight/interested you can poke me at 19:30 CET if you wanna kill mannoroth/archimonde with us.
Can't make any promises that you'll have a spot, but I guess you can consider it a pre-trial introduction to our team!
Rash - Holy Priest
Porkkebab - Holy Paladin

June 09, 2016, 04:17:35 pm
Reply #10

Offline Sabzoros

• Guild Member

« Reply #10 on: June 09, 2016, 04:17:35 pm »
Ok i be there but i cant  stay the whole night i need leave around 9 and i will be back at 10:30. Didn´t know you had a open spot for tonight so i have planned to do a thing with a friend.

Iron Edge Discord

Recent

Recent Logs

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 30, 2024, 01:41:33 pm

Login with username, password and session length

82 Guests, 1 User
Naasty