Iron Edge

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Apply to Iron Edge

Apply to the TOT Raid
Currently full
Apply to the Main Raid
Always open to exceptional players!
Apply for the Weekend Raid
Looking for DPS!
Apply for Cataclysm Classic or Social
All are welcome apply to join IE
 Raider Application - Mage (DPS) - Cozu

March 28, 2022, 05:51:49 pm
Read 2934 times

Applicant

Raider Application - Mage (DPS) - Cozu
« on: March 28, 2022, 05:51:49 pm »
Hello, Iron Edge!

I am applying for the main raid.

Character: Cozu
Armory: https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-gb/character/eu/Kazzak/Cozu
Class/Spec: Mage (DPS)
Member Type: Raider

Personal Info:

Ray
Liverpool, UK
Telecoms Sales Consultant

Class/Spec:

I've been frost in 9.2. I know early on fire is better raid DPS but its early in the progression. Would respec to fire if needed. I am all about dps output and min/ maxing my build to do that to the best of its ability. I also have a Paladin prot/ret I currently paly and played retribution with him all through Shadowlands so far. Character name is Cosa.

I read up on lots of material online, wowhead guides, Icy Viens use simulation craft, raidbots. My current frost spec is big on crit and haste stats and intelligence obviously. Rotation is fairly easy frosbolt, flurry if procs then into double ice lance and repeat. AoE would be frozen orb, blizzard and ice lance for dual target damage. I don't pretend to know everything and like I said I like to min/max and listening to others if you can learn something helps with that. Currently I am night fae but would like to work on Necrolord as it is more ideal for single target damage when raiding.

Alts:

Cosa - Lvl 60 Paladin both ret and prot
Have a lot more alts but none level 60

Professions:

Mining, herbs,
Enchanting and blacksmithing

Raiding Experience:

I have played since 2004 with gaps. I didn't like the Pandas :) still don't lol. I have been MT and DPS mainly. Lately I have raided as DPS with paladin prior to 9.2.

Previous Guilds:

I am in a current guild but its very casual just friends no raiding. I have only left guilds because they stopped raiding or dissolved.

Availability:

I am on most evenings as prefer gaming to watching tv. So making raids Monday and Thursday from 19:40 for invites isn't an issue. You can expect 100% attendance.

Communication:

I am from Liverpool, England so my English is not that good :)
Yes I have discord.
Yes I have microphone, I use it to reply, make a joke but during raids I like to listen. I become more open with a little time once I know what people are like i.e. what I can get away with joke wise :) I like to have a laugh but also like positive vibes

Computer / Connection:

Yes I built it myself, RTX3090, AMD5900, Water Cooled. On max everything in game I get 100fps standing in Oribos at 17:30 server time. My internet connection is 1GB, I get about 920Mbps at www.fast.com. Yes very stable, no high ping and I never lag or disconnect. Monitor is a dell alienware 360Hz for refresh rate. Other monitor is 27" and used just to read websites and watch asmongold lol

Addons/UI:

Ok, I used to love addons, I had loads but I have always liked a minimalist UI. I just want to see important information, I do not care about bells and whistles for the sake of it. So recently I have been streamlining it a bit. I use Details damage meters, big wigs, can use DBM if prefered, add-on control panel, Bartender, BigDebuffs, Simulationcraft, e-align for my UI OCD :). I prefer to keep addons to must haves as less messing around during big patches and so my performance won't be affected if the addon is not updated. Use Wowup to update my addons.

Other Games:

New World
D2R
Football Manager
FPS

These are if I want a break from wow which isn't often.

Why Iron Edge?

To push and experience content but to make online friends as well. I like that you have met up in the past and spent most of the day drinking haha, I am sure reliving moments on line and having a laugh.

What can I offer Iron Edge?

On time, 100% attendance, listen and my best.

Where did I hear about Iron Edge?

WowProgress

Last Words?

At ilvl 250 I think I am behind your current raid team, I don't think you have cleared Heroic yet as you have not done Rygelon or the Jailor so I think inside a week or two I could be at your ilvls. Lastly, just thanks for reading the app.

March 30, 2022, 04:48:45 pm
Reply #1

Offline Mooneclipse

• Officer

Re: Raider Application - Mage (DPS) - Cozu
« Reply #1 on: March 30, 2022, 04:48:45 pm »
Hiyo Cozu,

I'd like to offer you a trial for the main raid, so you can whisper me or any officer in-game  :D
"You smell so much nicer when you're awake"

March 30, 2022, 07:59:06 pm
Reply #2

Offline Rayuk

• Guild Member

Re: Raider Application - Mage (DPS) - Cozu
« Reply #2 on: March 30, 2022, 07:59:06 pm »
Great news, will do

Iron Edge Discord

Recent

Recent Logs

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 18, 2024, 08:10:54 am

Login with username, password and session length

52 Guests, 1 User
Spetsnaz