Iron Edge

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Apply to Iron Edge

Apply to the TOT Raid
Currently full
Apply to the Main Raid
Always open to exceptional players!
Apply for the Weekend Raid
Looking for DPS!
Apply for Wrath Classic or Social
All are welcome apply to join IE
 Social Application - Paladin (DPS) - Westpharos

May 02, 2022, 03:45:18 pm
Read 2172 times

Applicant

Social Application - Paladin (DPS) - Westpharos
« on: May 02, 2022, 03:45:18 pm »
Hello, Iron Edge!

I am applying to be a social member.

Character: Westpharos
Armory: https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-gb/character/eu/Kazzak/Westpharos
Class/Spec: Paladin (DPS)
Member Type: Social

Personal Info:

Calvin
22 (will be 23 in august)
East London, Eastern Cape, South Africa
Work: Stock Controller for a local computer shop but busy being trained for the technical side

Class/Spec:

I mainly play Ret paladin cause i have always enjoyed playing paladin. It is a class and spec I have played through most expansions in mainly a casual manner. In all honesty it has always been a class I have always enjoyed and felt comfortable playing.

Alts:

I have a MM hunter(https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-gb/character/eu/Kazzak/Lucinikar) that i mainly used for pve content. I am also trying to branch out into  survival hunter once i get my 4 piece set.

Professions:

Paladin: Blacksmithing and Mining, I took BS and mining mainly to make money from it i only recently took it up.
Hunter: Leatherworking and Skinning, I took LW and skinning same reason as to BS and Mining.

Raiding/PVP Experience:

Most of my "serious" wow career was from a few years ago before I started on retail I played on private servers on a Wotlk server where I cleared HC ICC and TOC in 10 and 25 as a ret pala and blood DK.
I did do some PVP aswell where I got to just past 1.8k rating with my brother and did bg's all the time...
I moved over to retail in legion where i cleared ToS 8/9 on HC then cleared Antorus normal and HC 4/11 (I had some personal issue's come up and had to take a small break from wow.)  I Cleared Emerald Nightmare and Trail of Valor on HC fully which was all done on my Hunter.
In Bfa i joined another guild at the start that just formed recently as one of their Tank's and we cleared Uldir on normal but only 4/8 HC. I was also part of a Battleground team in BFA.

Previous Guilds:

I mainly have been Solo and joined Pug raids or done M+ with a group of friends.
I left my raiding guild in legion as i was becoming less active mid way through left the raid team then i eventually ended quitting wow for a bit and i thought i wouldn't return so i left the guild and then came back in BFA and joined a newly formed guild which started a raiding team as well but the guild didn't last past a month due to toxic members.

Availability:

I work 8am - 5pm server time Monday to Friday (I do work 1 Saturday a month from 8am to 1pm). I normally get on a hour after I get home and play until late at usually midnight ST.

Communication:

English is my main language, I do use discord with a headset and can communicate.

Computer / Connection:

I have a mid ranged PC and my internet is a 200MB line i usually sit around 200 ping to kazzak but that's mainly due to where i am situated.

Addons/UI:

For addons i use the following:
ELVui - UI, Details! - to keep track of my dps to make sure I am doing the most dps I can do, DBM to keep track of when the boss does what and Twitch Emotes to keep the chat freshh.

My UI: https://imgur.com/o39lnwi

Other Games:

League of legends, Dead by Daylight and i touched a bit of classic due to Wotlk coming

Why Iron Edge?

I want to join a proper guild and start up again as i want to start dedicating to wow again and enjoying some good pvp and pve with friends and making more friends as i start to commit again. I am mainly look for a good community to join that can make the experience a whole lot more enjoyable.

What can I offer Iron Edge?

At the moment i can offer a lot of presence be it by discord, Ingame, doing some M+ dungeons or even doing some rated RGB's ;) if some interest in it. But i would also like to try show some presence in a raid group and push out some reliable dps.

Where did I hear about Iron Edge?

From my homie (Tristan/Whackhead)

Last Words?

At present my character is not ready for raiding thus i am applying for a social, But i do have interest and once i have gear i will be applying for the weekend raid. I am also a bit torn between maining my paladin or my hunter i do enjoy both and i am willing to pick between either which ever the guild needs will help me choose between the 2.

Remember fisting is 300 bucks

May 02, 2022, 03:46:04 pm
Reply #1

Offline Andervous

• Guild Member

Re: Social Application - Paladin (DPS) - Westpharos
« Reply #1 on: May 02, 2022, 03:46:04 pm »
I do in fact know this person.
Good friend of mine from my home town
Plays wow 10 seconds into the future, don't ask how

May 04, 2022, 07:50:21 am
Reply #2

Offline Rash

• Imperator

• Main Raid Leader

Re: Social Application - Paladin (DPS) - Westpharos
« Reply #2 on: May 04, 2022, 07:50:21 am »
Hi Calvin,

You can poke an officer for an invite. Welcome!
Rash - Holy Priest
Rashuwu - Mistweaver Monk
Porkkebab - Holy Paladin

Iron Edge Discord

Recent

Recent Logs

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
March 28, 2024, 10:23:12 pm

Login with username, password and session length

76 Guests, 2 Users
Narco, Munjica