Iron Edge

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Apply to Iron Edge

Apply to the TOT Raid
Currently full
Apply to the Main Raid
Always open to exceptional players!
Apply for the Weekend Raid
Looking for DPS!
Apply for Wrath Classic or Social
All are welcome apply to join IE
 TOT Raider Application - Death Knight (DPS) - Fiah

March 05, 2021, 11:32:24 pm
Read 1823 times

Applicant

TOT Raider Application - Death Knight (DPS) - Fiah
« on: March 05, 2021, 11:32:24 pm »
Hello, Iron Edge!

I am applying to be a TOT Raider.

Character: Fiah
Armory: https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-gb/character/eu/Kazzak/Fiah
Class/Spec: Death Knight (DPS)
Member Type: TOT Raider

Personal Info:

My name is Jonathan, I am 28 years old and live in Sweden. I have one month left from graduation and get a bachelor's degree in education to become a teacher. I have played WoW since TBC and I love the game.

Class/Spec:

I played 2h Enhancement Shaman for a very long time. But sadly then revomed the 2h build. Then I tried the Death knight, 2h Frost build and I fell in love. Then they removed 2h Forst, after that I tried a verious of classes and felt I didn't find what I was looking for. Now in Shadowlands they brought back 2h Frost DK and I felt now it's my time to shine. I know unholy is a bit better, but I don't care. I want to play a Frost Death Knight with a big 2h weapon!

Alts:

I don't have any alts. I focus on my Death Knight and that's it.

Professions:

I have engineering and enchanting on my DK. Engineering because they are way to slow, everyone knows it. Enchanting because I always wanted too have it, I don't know why but now I have it and I'm glad.

Mythic+ Experience:

Back in wotlk I used my very first hunter to raid Naxx. I used to lead the raid with my older brother back in the days. I brought my shaman in ICC, 10 man but didn't manage to kill Lich King, sadly. After that I went full on pvp and focused on that for a while. Back in BFA I started to raid again with people, real friends, in your guild. I did the very last raid, and got the ahead of the curved achievement (with Pingen, Utacka, Ploppers and Kaz). Now I feel I want to get back to my origins and start raiding again.

Previous Guilds:

I have not been in any serious guild. Why? because I only focused on pvp for a long time and I didn't care about guilds. Now I feel that I want the community, I want to be part of something.

Availability:

From my answers before I'm always down for some PvP. If I have time (I think I do), I would glady join in too kill some Alliance scums.

Communication:

I'm from Sweeden and I will try my best to bring forward my comunication in english. I have a microphone and I use TS3. I know you are using discord and I can use that aswell.

System / Connection:

I have awesome internet connection and I don't lag.

Addons/UI:

DBM is a must, ofc. Otherwise I use weakauras for Boss mods. I even use GladiatorlosSA, I want too hear when abilities are used, from healers etc.

Other Games:

I also play CSGO and PUBG.

Why Iron Edge?

Because I have IRL friends in the guild (Pingen, Ploppers, Utacka and Kaz).

What I can offer Iron Edge:

I can bring laughter and happiness. I do fail, like many others. But when I do, it will be hilarious. On the serious note, I hope I can bring some DPS to the raids and a happy face for the future.

Where I heard about Iron Edge:

I have heard about you for some time now. In BFA I know Pingen and Ploppers recommended you, but I felt I wasn't ready then. I had so much in school etc, so I couldn't play as much as I wanted too. Now I have the time and I feel ready.

Last Words:

As I mentioned I know Pingen, Ploppers, Utacka and Kaz from before and in IRL. I know the ToT raid is full, but I if I get the chance, I will show what I can do.

March 05, 2021, 11:43:25 pm
Reply #1

Offline Pingenwar

• Guild Member

Re: TOT Raider Application - Death Knight (DPS) - Fiah
« Reply #1 on: March 05, 2021, 11:43:25 pm »
IRL friends, and know this dude from way back. We know tot is full and waitlist and he knows it too. But a good dps for when we need him and have a spot :)

March 06, 2021, 12:09:09 am
Reply #2

Offline Kazeki

• Vendor Trash

« Reply #2 on: March 06, 2021, 12:09:09 am »
Yup yup ^ vouch, this guys fails are even more incredible to watch

March 06, 2021, 11:25:31 pm
Reply #3

Offline Utacka

• Vendor Trash

« Reply #3 on: March 06, 2021, 11:25:31 pm »
Vouching!

March 07, 2021, 10:20:47 am
Reply #4

Offline kodin

• Officer

« Reply #4 on: March 07, 2021, 10:20:47 am »
Hi Fiah,

Another app with plenty of vouches which is always nice to see,

As you are aware ToT is full currently, so i can only offer you a social spot

If this is acceptable you can message any officer for an invite

Kodin

Iron Edge Discord

Recent

Recent Logs

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
March 19, 2024, 04:43:51 am

Login with username, password and session length

48 Guests, 0 Users