Iron Edge

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Apply to Iron Edge

Apply to the TOT Raid
Currently full
Apply to the Main Raid
Always open to exceptional players!
Apply for the Weekend Raid
Looking for DPS!
Apply for Wrath Classic or Social
All are welcome apply to join IE
 Social Application - Paladin (Tank) - Kavalree

March 27, 2021, 06:47:22 pm
Read 2295 times

Applicant

Social Application - Paladin (Tank) - Kavalree
« on: March 27, 2021, 06:47:22 pm »
Hello, Iron Edge!

I am applying to be a social member.

Character: Kavalree
Armory: https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-gb/character/eu/Kazzak/Kavalree
Class/Spec: Paladin (Tank)
Member Type: Social

Personal Info:

Birth name Aaron, however, I am transgender, currently transitioning from ugly male something to beautiful female butterfly, I go by the name Abi.

I work full time (Monday through Friday, 7:30 am to 6:00 pm) as a Systems Builder primarily at a top PC Building company (NOT Overcosters!), I also assist on repairs and deal with RMA's directly with my suppliers.

Class/Spec:

Paladin - Prot.

I originally played Hunter back in Vanilla, left for a while, came back in Cata with a Mage, got bored, left again... Then Draenor dropped and I smashed it with a Rogue. I then left again, each time due to having no-one to play with.

I came back near the end of BfA due to my best friend IRL getting me back into it. Since then, I've been hooked. I created an Alliance Paladin and enjoyed the role of DPS (Retribution). I moved to Horde as that's where my best friend plays, and rolled a B/Elf Pally, Retri again. I enjoyed it but found it hard to find M+ groups, so switched to Prot and enjoying it even more. I am also a much better player as Prot Pally than Retri!

My best friend plays Holy Pally too, and as we're nearly always together, we get to have the pick of the bunch with DPS!

Alts:

None worth noting, I am leveling a Shaman named Jellybeän on Kazzak. Speccing Elemental.

Professions:

I run with Enchanting to buff and enchant my gear, also to make a bit of gold selling enchants and mats. My 2nd profession is Engineering so I can use the Auction House in Oribos.

Raiding/PVP Experience:

I've completed CN as a DPS spec but didn't enjoy it due to not being good at DPS. I admit I bought AoTC for my Heroic Sire kill...

I am pushing for +15 Mythic keys too.

Sadly I'm not adept at PvP and have not even broken the 1000 ranking on 2v2 rated.

Previous Guilds:

Flawlessness on Frostmane.

I left due to the guild having a small pool of engaging players, I did some quick research into a much more populated Horde realm, and subsequently transferred to Kazzak and found Iron-Edge!

Availability:

Like above, I work Monday to Friday and my finish time is 18:00 UK time. Take me about 15 minutes to get home, I can be online from 18:30 Monday to Friday. Rarely work a Sunday, and never a Saturday!

Communication:

Who uses TS3 anymore? It's all Discord now!

I have a Microphone, I am scared to talk due to sounding like Barry White on the Mic, and it really messes with my gender dysphoria. I do listen though!

Computer / Connection:

Define "decent"???

I'll go ahead and list my specs...
CPU: 5600X clocked at 4.8 all cores.
Mobo: MSI X570 Tomahawk
RAM: 32GB Corsair Vengeance Pro 3600, with tighter timings too.
Storage: 2x 1Tb XPG 8200 Pro M.2 Drives, 1x 4Tb HDD with a 240Gb SSD caching it.
Cooling: Alpenfohn Gletscherwasser 360 AiO
Case: Lian Li O11 Dynamic, custom paintwork, 9x Lian Li ST120 fans. (Pink and white!)
GPU: ASROCK Phantom Gaming D 6800XT OC'd to above Taichi levels!
PSU: Corsair RM1000
Custom White braided cables and hot pink RGB.

I use a ROG Spatha or Logitech G502 Mouse, and a Ducky Sakura keyboard, and 2x 144Hz 1080p monitors (They are being upgraded to 2K when I get the chance!). Audio is handled by an external AMP/DAC and Fostex PM04 MKII Studio Monitors alongside Beyerdynamic DT770 Pro cans.

Addons/UI:

Oh my... Here we go!!

Astral Keys
Auctionator
Better Wardrobe
BigWigs
BugGrabber + BugSack
DBM
Decursive
Details!
GTFO
GW2 UI
Handynotes
LittleWigs
Look at my Horse! (It's AMAZING!!!)
MazeHelper
MDT
Pawn
Premade Groups Filter
Radier.IO
RareScanner
Rarity
Talent Set Manager
Threat Plates
TomTom
Torghast TourGuide
WeakAuras (I don't use it, not set up)
World Quest Tracker.

I will attach a few s/shots in reply to this!

Other Games:

A bit of this, a bit of that. But nothing compared to WoW and only for a few hours a week.

Why Iron Edge?

Why not? On Wowprogress you guys look good! I'm also looking for a guild I can participate in, learn and grow too! I plan on doing M+ Keys and also once I feel I am good enough, Heroic and Mythic raids!

What can I offer Iron Edge?

Tech Support? Does that count?

LGBT Support?

Potential access to RTX 30xx GPUS?

I'm a good learner and listener too. And I hope I can assist with tanking for the guild in M+ Dungeons and subsequently, in raids also!

Where did I hear about Iron Edge?

I did a Guild Search, found you, went poking around the net and, well, liked what I saw!

Last Words?

You are not prepared!

Other than what I've typed, feel free to ask away!

March 27, 2021, 07:01:06 pm
Reply #1

Offline Kavalree

• Vendor Trash

Re: Social Application - Paladin (Tank) - Kavalree
« Reply #1 on: March 27, 2021, 07:01:06 pm »

March 27, 2021, 07:03:47 pm
Reply #2

Offline Kavalree

• Vendor Trash

« Reply #2 on: March 27, 2021, 07:03:47 pm »

Apologies, I did it wrong in the other reply  :'(

March 28, 2021, 11:55:46 pm
Reply #3

Offline Rash

• Imperator

• Main Raid Leader

« Reply #3 on: March 28, 2021, 11:55:46 pm »
Hi Kavalree!

Thank you for your application. Unfortunately, due to the high volume of social applicants we've been getting recently, we're only taking social members that have friends or family already in the guild for the foreseeable future.

Good luck on your search!
Rash - Holy Priest
Rashuwu - Mistweaver Monk
Porkkebab - Holy Paladin

Iron Edge Discord

Recent

Recent Logs

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
March 19, 2024, 10:57:49 am

Login with username, password and session length

59 Guests, 0 Users