Iron Edge

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Apply to Iron Edge

Apply to the TOT Raid
Currently full
Apply to the Main Raid
Always open to exceptional players!
Apply for the Weekend Raid
Looking for DPS!
Apply for Cataclysm Classic or Social
All are welcome apply to join IE
 Raspertain - DK Tank.

November 11, 2010, 11:59:45 pm
Read 3190 times

Offline Raspertain

• Vendor Trash

Raspertain - DK Tank.
« on: November 11, 2010, 11:59:45 pm »

Personal Information
My name is Rasmus Petersen. Not much brain-busting making the name but that's OK. The -tain is for captain lol jk lol? I'm 17 years old, I live in the Faroe Islands. At the moment I work 12 hours a day as a contractor/construction worker. I'm a machine operator most of the time, and when not operating a machine I'm working with explosives. In my spare time I enjoy playing WoW and HoN (the 4 hours before I go to bed when I get home ^^) In the weekends I sometimes play really much WoW and HoN or go out with friends. I'm laid back and relaxed, I'm a nice guy (at least I enjoy my own company... jk lol jk) and sometimes I tell jokes or sing Airplanes on ventrilo. Just kidding, my singing voice isn't that good...
Also if I were to ever sing, it would be The Hollies' Carrie Anne, not some homo song.

Character Information
Characters name is Raspertain, just recently it was Decaywalker. I'm a blood tank, which is obvious now that 4.x.x released.
This is my armory
I also enjoy the Reforge mechanic. I've reforged everything to mastery. Normally I experiment a lot with specs/stats. Although I haven't really gotten into it again after 4.x.x, just some reading on EJ.com so far.

Raiding

Oh yeah that stuff. I work everyday until 9:00 servertime. It might change in the future. Hopefully I will have time for raiding. I'm planning to take a week off at around the release of Cataclysm to see if me and some of my friends can't hit level 85 in one sitting. Pizzas and Redbulls will be had in TOWERING AMOUNTS. IT'S GONNA BE GREAT.

Gaming (optional) and World Of Warcraft history

Not so much to say. I started my character a little before WotLK released. But I have been playing before that on an account that is lost now. Started that one in late vanilla, hit level 52-ish before TBC released. Hit level 70 then and raided some Karazhan. Not much.
With this character... well it might not be that impressive, but I have barely had time for raiding these last couple of months. First quarter hardmode ICC25HC. Yes I know it's puggable, I just haven't had time for any of those.
Here's hoping I survive the comments...
Aside from WoW I play HoN, Medal of Honor Multi Player and of course some 14-hour sessions of good singleplayer RPGs such as Darksiders and Elder Scrolls :p
But most of all HoN. It's a great game.

Why do you want to join Iron Edge?

Well basically because people on the internet are assholes most of the time. Dunemaul is no better. I would like to join a community of people who are close-knit and friendly to each other while enjoying raiding at a high level. Just recently I've coincidently ended up doing a lot of pugs with Jaca's alt and he is really nice, generally most people in Iron Edge are nice. At least everyone I have met.
I guess that in a world gone mad, you'd like to be part of the people that ain't gone mad... or perhaps mad in a good way...

What can I offer to Iron Edge?

A person who will be a part of the community. Also outside of WoW (like other games and such, might be some time before I start inviting delling for tea parties)
A dedicated player, if circumstances allow, which I hope they will. Talking about job. A friendly, talkative, guy who speaks English at a respectable degree
And then all of the things inside WoW, like being helpful. Maybe you forgot your flasks. I didn't. Have some...

Last words?

I hope you enjoyed. Cheers and piece out etc.

November 12, 2010, 02:07:13 am
Reply #1

Offline delling

• Guild Member

• Homepage
Re: Raspertain - DK Tank.
« Reply #1 on: November 12, 2010, 02:07:13 am »
Hey!

Thanks for the application -- it's good :)

Unfortunately raids start at 8pm server time -- and you work until 9pm server time?

I'm not sure how that would work.
Now I run a tech website.

Iron Edge Discord

Recent

Recent Logs

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 10, 2024, 02:51:45 am

Login with username, password and session length

173 Guests, 0 Users