Iron Edge

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Apply to Iron Edge

Apply to the TOT Raid
Currently full
Apply to the Main Raid
Always open to exceptional players!
Apply for the Weekend Raid
Looking for DPS!
Apply for Cataclysm Classic or Social
All are welcome apply to join IE
 [Hardcore Raid] Mage (DPS) - Xaryon [Declined]

November 19, 2011, 10:47:42 pm
Reply #15

Offline Skymunken

• Guild Member

Re: [Hardcore Raid] Mage (DPS) - Xaryon [Declined]
« Reply #15 on: November 19, 2011, 10:47:42 pm »
and how is it relevant to a month old applicant?
[21:03] <Globox> how mad are you on a scale from 1 to Idra Skymunken?

November 20, 2011, 12:49:30 am
Reply #16

Offline Archz

• Guild Member

« Reply #16 on: November 20, 2011, 12:49:30 am »
And I can't see him calling you failmount anywhere either.. But yeah that's pretty bad. I mean, paralympics is a much better word substitute

November 20, 2011, 01:00:00 am
Reply #17

Offline Zeref

• Former Member

« Reply #17 on: November 20, 2011, 01:00:00 am »
hahah this story is so old its not even funny anymore,but ye i call ur guild the Failmount and will always and anywhere u want :) and i left u didnt kick me boho,and u judge me from doing a raid in blue gear frost spec gg ^^ go learn not to stand in fire Decal or pay even more ppl to join ur scrub guild to boot ur progres cuz thats the only way u Failmounters kill stuff, like u payed those ppl from Paragon to boost u Raggy hc. cheers m8 keep on scrubing
« Last Edit: November 20, 2011, 01:10:10 am by Zeref »
I had no reason to come to this age. I'm not an ally to anyone. I'm not an enemy to anyone. But still, if an age is about to end right now... I might awaken once again

November 20, 2011, 01:10:57 am
Reply #18

Offline velvetgeisha

• Former Member

« Reply #18 on: November 20, 2011, 01:10:57 am »
hold the fuck on here, you only got raggy heroic because your BOUGHT players. he left because you guys treated  him like SHIT! and  yet you have the balls ? to come to another guilds forum to put him down?! the guy who lies through his teeth non stop?! heres a hint for you go back to the so called "friends" you buy decal. Just because you have money does NOT make you a good player you have needed boosted  the entire time. and as for you being the GM why does shag do all the work then? :)
« Last Edit: November 20, 2011, 01:36:55 am by velvetgeisha »

November 20, 2011, 01:15:59 am
Reply #19

Offline Phobea

• Former Member

« Reply #19 on: November 20, 2011, 01:15:59 am »
I'm the GM of Paramount, and I had a talk to ur management about Zeref's behavior and calling us "Failmount". Listen to me Zeref, when we kicked u like a dog from our guild u begged like hell to come back, and now ur calling us "Failmount"? A noob like u shouldn't be in a good guild such as IE, as I recall in raids u couldn't even catch tanks with dps. And "Failmount" got raggy hc, link ur achiv for raggy and then talk noob. Srsly I'm sry for ur parents to have a retarded person like u in the family, coz it's really a huge task for them.

Listen, buddy... he left because you were too stoopid and giving the loots to retards with your "loot council", treating him like shit, like everybody that haven't got their lips GLUED to your ass.

You BOUGHT players for that raggy kill, so you're the PATHETIC one here. Just because you got money for ppl to bend and take it, doesn't make you good, not even a good player. I will forever keep the scene where you STOOD IN THE FIRE and raged at healers on vent for dying. Think about that when call others failers.

We all left because of that... you're that cranked up because more ppl are leaving FAILMOUNT for decent guilds? GOOD FOR THEM!

November 20, 2011, 01:53:46 am
Reply #20

Offline Slash

• Guild Member

« Reply #20 on: November 20, 2011, 01:53:46 am »
I'm the GM of Paramount, and I had a talk to ur management about Zeref's behavior and calling us "Failmount". Listen to me Zeref, when we kicked u like a dog from our guild u begged like hell to come back, and now ur calling us "Failmount"? A noob like u shouldn't be in a good guild such as IE, as I recall in raids u couldn't even catch tanks with dps. And "Failmount" got raggy hc, link ur achiv for raggy and then talk noob. Srsly I'm sry for ur parents to have a retarded person like u in the family, coz it's really a huge task for them.

fyi we left the guild and besides, dont u buy ppl to accomplish stuff for u ?

and if u even wanted to try something u should have come with that around april when we joined this guild lol

"He who doesn't fear death dies only once." - Giovanni Falcone
"Going to Paris to create art is now like sitting and waiting for a butterfly to fart." - Charles Bukowski

November 20, 2011, 01:57:18 am
Reply #21

Offline Phobea

• Former Member

« Reply #21 on: November 20, 2011, 01:57:18 am »
fyi we left the guild and besides, dont u buy ppl to accomplish stuff for u ?

and if u even wanted to try something u should have come with that around april when we joined this guild lol

nah, he just feels extra special and awesome now that he killed raggy hc. cheers to the ppl he bought!

November 20, 2011, 02:19:55 am
Reply #22

Offline Sidestep

• Guild Member

« Reply #22 on: November 20, 2011, 02:19:55 am »
Sounds like a dick :P

November 20, 2011, 05:06:39 am
Reply #23

Offline Vorte

• Guild Member

• Ffffffffffff

« Reply #23 on: November 20, 2011, 05:06:39 am »
Seems like it's a harsh world out there, outside the safe and the sound. How do you manage to become a GM of a guild with such level of immaturity? Hell, I can even agree with some of what you say, but the way you come here to spout poorly worded personal insults.. that's just below the belt.

Shame on you, try to become a tad more mature when you're put in a position of guild leadership, and be overjoyed if you have a single member come new year in your guild with the way you act.
[22:27] <Globox> I cry when I clean my left ear with a q-tip

November 20, 2011, 01:19:37 pm
Reply #24

Offline Doomslay

• Guild Member

• Inertia Computers
« Reply #24 on: November 20, 2011, 01:19:37 pm »
I will forever keep the scene where you STOOD IN THE FIRE and raged at healers on vent for dying. Think about that when call others failers.

doomslay/x/fs/y/z

November 20, 2011, 10:45:58 pm
Reply #25

Offline delling

• Guild Member

• Homepage
« Reply #25 on: November 20, 2011, 10:45:58 pm »
No drama in IE so we have to import it from other guilds...

So this is what it has come to.
Now I run a tech website.

November 20, 2011, 10:58:04 pm
Reply #26

Offline Lichborne

• Vendor Trash

« Reply #26 on: November 20, 2011, 10:58:04 pm »
haha, buying players? haha. I see all the conversation is about me having money. Is there anything wrong with that? If God blessed me with a good brain to become a successful businessman and u are all living on pity cash coz ur so fucking retarded to even use ur brain. That's just an interesting argument, "success vs. failures". u made my day guys. Keep bringing money up coz it burns u.

And I don't wanna respond to someone post coz it will really hurt, only out of respect to toompa, coz I consider him a friend, otherwise things will get really ugly, and believe me it will.

U failures couldn't even get into raid A in IE, and do u know why? well here's a hint, coz u all suck. I'll post my FL on youtube, and let's see who's a good or bad player. Slash go train on dummies, trust me it's better than going to raids, u can't even do %50 of our good rogues dps, do u remember 25 man and ur shit dps? or just forgotten? Zeref, blue gear? ur kidding me right? doing lower than tanks and blaming it on blue gear? lol, u don't even know how to play ur class retarded idiot. And a hint for u retarded idiot, Shag is not even an officer, check when he has been online, I'm managing the guild now on my own, and here we go :D fast progress and thanks God that I didn't have retarded scum bags like u. That's a good manager idiot, learn the principle of management first and from successful managers before u spam nonsense uneducated idiot.

I don't see u commenting on any other guild that get sponsorship, my company is sponsoring the guild, so what's wrong with that? If ur so fucking poor to ask me for Game Cards and backstabbing the guy who was helping u, then that makes u a ungrateful dirt bag.

And btw r u comparing my success in life with wow? lol, then keep sleeping on ur friends coach and I'm living on the best spot in the world, so who's the looser here idiot? loooooooooooool. u guys should read ur post before posting it, coz it's so embarrassing to u. That's what I have to say.

With all respect to IE's management and good players.

November 20, 2011, 11:02:49 pm
Reply #27

Offline velvetgeisha

• Former Member

« Reply #27 on: November 20, 2011, 11:02:49 pm »
for some reason i don't feel embarrassed? you seem to forget you were boosted through ICC you were boosted through FL, you fucked shag up the ass and had the gutts to insult us for seeing through both of your lies? as for threatening us wow gl with that, and yes people do find it pathetic you use money to MAKE people play in your guild :) and as for living on the best spot in the world, if i had your money i would HAPPILY give it to charities instead of acting like you are "godlike" you stand in fire you failed on the most simplest of boss encounters and yet you still try to seem like you are something xD please do keep creating drama on here it makes you look more pathetic lol and it is fun for us all to sit here and laugh at you <3

oh and to finnish off, i stopped raiding when i left your guild because of the amount of bullshit that comes with it xD

November 20, 2011, 11:06:24 pm
Reply #28

Offline Lichborne

• Vendor Trash

« Reply #28 on: November 20, 2011, 11:06:24 pm »
Velev, still out of respect to toompa I won't reply, but if u do it once again, then I'll have to reply. And trust me u won't like it. Trust me u don't wanna do it, especially in front of ur guild.

November 20, 2011, 11:07:43 pm
Reply #29

Offline Hellfighter

• Community Member

« Reply #29 on: November 20, 2011, 11:07:43 pm »
Where do I sign up for this "boosting stuff"?

Iron Edge Discord

Recent

Recent Logs

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 29, 2024, 06:46:22 pm

Login with username, password and session length

92 Guests, 1 User
Cold