Iron Edge

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Apply to Iron Edge

Apply to the TOT Raid
Currently full
Apply to the Main Raid
Always open to exceptional players!
Apply for the Weekend Raid
Looking for DPS!
Apply for Cataclysm Classic or Social
All are welcome apply to join IE
 Raiding Team

October 27, 2012, 10:12:55 pm
Read 40067 times

ßabydragon

Raiding Team
« on: October 27, 2012, 10:12:55 pm »

Intro

Hello everyone,

Im ßabydragon, known in real as Deniz or by my nickname Zem.

Im 24 cold winters old and live in Netherland. I'm in my last year of college, than wil go on to University hopefully! :D

Since I was a little kid ive been all into Mages and magic stuff.. Played and tried out alot of games since Nintendo 64, but always came back to my precious Mage in WoW since Ive started.

Ive applied on Iron Edge before as a PvP'er somewhere in "11, but got rejected back than, due to my lack of arena experience. This time im applying as a PvE'er and I can tell you that even I self feel much more confident about it, than my PvP app. :o

If you would like to know more stuf about me, you can find it in my previous application from back in 2011, here is the link:

http://www.iron-edge.co.uk/index.php?topic=6075.0

Character Information

My gear can be seen here:

http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/dunemaul/%C3%9Fabydragon/simple

Total Time Played:                      143 Days and 18 Hours
Total Time Played This Level (90):      10 Days and 6 Hours

My MS is Frost and will keep it like that untill I can try out Fire in 5.1

There is a reasson why I'm saying this and mine is because I'm almost always 1st or 2nd in dps during raids with my previous guild, LFR's and world Bosses.

Raiding

Currently I can raid every day of the week if required, but only in the evening! Since I have always school in the morning-afternoon and dont work.

I might have IRL commitments or parties during the week or weekends idd, but to keep the communication optimal, I'll always let it know a few days before the next upcoming raid.

More specific times:

Mondays:        Only evening, 18:00 till approximately 02:00
Tuesdays:       Only evening, 18:00 till approximately 02:00
Wednesdays:  Only evening, 18:00 till approximately 02:00
Thursdays:      Only evening, 18:00 till approximately 02:00
Fridays:           Only evening, 18:00 till approximately 02:00
Saturday:        All day long, if not clubbing..
Sundays:         All day long, if nothing comes between till 00:00

The ST's are the same with my local ones, so I couldnt write it any more specific than this i guess.

World of Warcraft History

I honestly dont know when Ive started playing Wow, I think it was somewhere in 2008 or 2009, it was when WotLK just went off start i guess.

My Mage was my first character when I started and still is up untill now.

I havent always enjoyed playing wow either, there were moment where I would do anything to get a specific achivement or accomplishment and there were times I sat on my room behind my pc, staring like a retard to wow on my screen cause of the boredom.

Due to that there have been moments in my wow carrier, when I was very active (like in LK) and times when i didnt felt like playing wow anymore and quit wow for months (like in Cata).. Trying to find new cool stuff to spend my time on.

Btw ive done nothing else than PvE in WotLK and nothing else than RBG PvP in Cata.

I like this expansion already alot and am willing to give it a chance untill the end of it, but to give it a chance as a PvE'er, I need a good friendly guild (for my friends and me). Which is at the same time the reasson why I would like to join Iron Edge.

An offer to Iron Edge?
To be honest, I think my experience in this game can help you guys, especially the newcomers to WoW which are in IE (bc of family/friend relationship) and the raiders + officers the most.

Ive been severaly times officer in other guilds as well and did lead alot of raids so far. To bad there is not ach for that.. How many times you have been RL.

But anyway ive seen all the aspects in this game, did not want to push because I would be to addicted to learning and trying to have all the achivements in the game.

So anyway this's my story.

Btw.. I can speak, write and translate English, Turkish, Dutch and German. =)

Last words?

lol Bieber.. when are you going to change that nickname of yours?

October 28, 2012, 07:48:54 am
Reply #1

Offline Yoica

• Officer

Re: Raiding Team
« Reply #1 on: October 28, 2012, 07:48:54 am »
Hey, we spoke a bit ingame and I'm glad to see you made an app! Your raiding experience is pretty low (no heroic kills at all) but one thing I've learned over the years is that 'on paper' kills doesn't mean skilled.

We have a customary 24hr wait before giving an answer so that other members have a time to read and reply if needed.

October 28, 2012, 09:21:50 am
Reply #2

ßabydragon

« Reply #2 on: October 28, 2012, 09:21:50 am »
Well its true my raiding exp. is low on paper, bc like i stated in my app, I didnt do much pve in Cata, was only busy with pvp a bit and when DS went off start, shortly there after i quit wow untill MoP..

But in general I got more than enough raiding exp. bc raiding was all I did back in LK.

Btw. I would like to edit a few more things in my topic, but I dont see anywhere where can modify or edit my post.. Could someone tell how to do it if they know pls? >.<

October 28, 2012, 09:28:28 am
Reply #3

Offline Skinkelinke

• Guild Member

« Reply #3 on: October 28, 2012, 09:28:28 am »
I don't think you can edit post from the recruitment script. Make a post with the things you would like to add instead :)

October 28, 2012, 09:33:19 am
Reply #4

ßabydragon

« Reply #4 on: October 28, 2012, 09:33:19 am »

Ohh okay, thnx for the info =)

October 28, 2012, 10:48:07 am
Reply #5

Offline Ezzardo

• Former Member

• SATAN KR'A'VER OFFERBLOD

« Reply #5 on: October 28, 2012, 10:48:07 am »
OFFICER
There is a reasson why I'm saying this and mine is because I'm almost always 1st or 2nd in dps during raids with my previous guild, LFR's and world Bosses.

Ive been severaly times officer in other guilds as well and did lead alot of raids so far . To bad there is not ach for that.. How many times you have been RL.

Forgot to mention your previous guild(s)
все знают, обезьяну, но обезьяна не знает ни один из них

October 28, 2012, 11:11:47 am
Reply #6

ßabydragon

« Reply #6 on: October 28, 2012, 11:11:47 am »

LK > Frostmourne (Troll guild)
LK > Dreamers (PvE)
LK > Abomination (PvE)
LK > Legends Never Die (PvE Officer)

Cata > Netherbane (PvP)
Cata > Aya Sofia (PvP Officer)
Cata > Synergy (PvP - PvE)

MoP > Synergy (PvE Officer + Rebuilder of Synergy)

October 28, 2012, 11:15:48 am
Reply #7

ßabydragon

« Reply #7 on: October 28, 2012, 11:15:48 am »
Oeps, forgot to say I was in Last Spoken as well during LK as a PvE'er..

October 28, 2012, 11:28:57 am
Reply #8

Offline delling

• Guild Member

• Homepage
« Reply #8 on: October 28, 2012, 11:28:57 am »
Wow, I can't believe the Marquee HTML tag is available. Not seen that in a while :P

Good luck!
Now I run a tech website.

October 28, 2012, 01:35:40 pm
Reply #9

Offline Recklol

• Vendor Trash

« Reply #9 on: October 28, 2012, 01:35:40 pm »
Hey there,

I just got notified of Baby's application to IE by a fellow guildy, and I would just like to pre-warn you of his actions in Synergy before you decide to accept/decline him.

Babydragon was recently kicked from Synergy for bad attitude in raids and constantly trolling about in raids putting down Marmots and kicking them around bosses and ninja pulling via the marmots on numerous occasions. He was minused EP for this which he replied "Lol who cares about EP" and then he also continued to state "Oh cmon Reck, I never try 100% in raids, I just like to troll about and have fun" admitting that he never gives his all into raids with the guild.

He then abused the GM in whispers calling her abusive names and a child etc. Whilst the GM was talking to him about his attitude in raids. ALL Officers in the guild, including myself, spoke to him about his attitude, all to which he seemed to think becuase he was pulling top DPS in raids he was ok to fuck about and troll in raids.

I stated that this is not ok due to it affecting other peoples performances and making other people think its ok to slack in raids and mess about, to which people  DID end up copying him putting down marmots and at numerous times we would have 3 people putting marmots down in the raid because Babydragon started putting his down (Bearing in mind Babydragon was an officer at this point, setting a very bad example, so people assumed that if an officer can do it, it must be ok for them to do it)

I proceeded to demoting Babydragon due to his attitude towards raiding and after he told me he never gives his all into raids because he just wants to have fun.

That evening we all had a discussion about Babydragon on vent in the officers channel, and we all agreed that his attitude towards raiding would not suffice and seomthing NEEDED to change. (This was all officers that were currently in the guild having this discussion)

Zhine - One of our officers - said she would talk to him and not rage off at him, just have a civilised convo. She had a talk with him, and then 20 minutes later came on vent saying shes logging off and cannot stand to talk to "that man" any more due to his stuck up and "always right" attitude. Zhine said to him about going fire spec, as someone of his gear should be pulling way more DPS than he is, to which he replied "Im frost, and im staying frost. What Spec I play is up to me, not you". He was not ALWAYS on top of the damage meter, and with his gear he deffinately should have been. She spoke to him about the marmots and fucking about in raids, which he replied the same as what he said to me "I just like to troll in raids and brighten up the mood" which we replied "it doesnt brighten up the mood, it puts everyone into a lack of focus and makes people mess around" to which he replied "You dont know anything of how to lead lol. Shouting and minusing EP does nothing"

Babydragon was kicked on Friday 26th October. He then whispered me saying how our GM is a childish immature control freak and numerous other things. Just generally slagging her off (Babydragon and our GM have been friends since WoTLK, she made him an officer because she trusted him)

That night Babydragon proceeded to kicking ALL of the guild members that he possibly could in the guild on his officer Alt "Replay" (We had forgot that he had an alt at the time of kicking him, but also didnt expect someone who we considered a friend to do what he did) He left us with rougly 40 Guild members, all of which were Officers and their alts which he couldnt kick. He then ninja'd as much expensive stuff out of Gbank as he possibly could before leaving on the character. Leaving us with a broken guild and half of a gbank.

Babydragon HELPED, HELPED being the keyword, to rebuild Synergy. He did not single handedly build it back up from scratch. He did, however, Single handedly attempt to destroy it. He did this out of retaliation of being kicked.

Now I could understand if we just randomly kicked him during a raid or something, or didnt try sorting things out with him before kicking him, But ALL officers made the effort to talk to him and ask him if anything is wrong IRL etc. And whats making him like he is. But he is an ignorant childish person that seems to think he is right in everything he says and does. He doesnt take any advice on board, and he doesnt listen to raid leaders. He likes to think he is his own boss and he doesnt need to listen to anyone else.

I never trusted Babydragon, but our GM did, so I trusted her judgement. But he backstabbed a friend of 2 Years+, a friend which he once called his "Best friend" all because he got removed from the guild due to his attitude to raiding. If he had a better attitude

I am EXTREMELY sorry for intruding here and writing this great wall of china on this application, but I thought it best to pre-warn my old guild (If any of you even remember me from WoTLK haha, I was a PvP'er so perhaps not :P) of the horrible person you may be taking on. And to take him on at your own risk. Once again, I apologise for the long wall of text. Screenshots can be provided of ANYTHING said above if need be, just tell me what you want screenshots of and they will be provided. We have admittance to Ninja'ing Gbank and laughing about it, admittance to kicking all members and a "GL with starting from scratch with 40 members xD" from him. So please, just ask :) Have a good day, and thankyou for taking your time to read this.

Reck

October 28, 2012, 01:37:48 pm
Reply #10

Offline Recklol

• Vendor Trash

« Reply #10 on: October 28, 2012, 01:37:48 pm »
Oh and I have also just been notified that he was also whispering members of our guild that he kicked this morning with "U mad bro?" for kicking them. I highly doubt this is the kind of attitude you want to have in your raids and your high respected guild, but like I said, take him on at your own risk. Just got told this and felt its probably best to add it as well. Screenshots can be provided of this too.

October 28, 2012, 01:51:53 pm
Reply #11

Offline Gaeios(Graxlos)

• Imperator

• Forum Admin and Guild Master

« Reply #11 on: October 28, 2012, 01:51:53 pm »
Thanks for the heads up, I will wait for him to reply to your accusations. If half of this is true he will not invited here.

Bears like alts!

October 28, 2012, 02:04:55 pm
Reply #12

Offline Recklol

• Vendor Trash

« Reply #12 on: October 28, 2012, 02:04:55 pm »
No problem, its the least I could do. You guys offered me a home back in WoTLK and re-offered me a place at start of Cata in your PvP team too. Im greatly appreciative for both of said above. I wouldnt want someone like this guy coming in and reaping the benefits of your guild after what he has left in his wake with ours. Thankyou Grax

October 28, 2012, 02:07:17 pm
Reply #13

Offline delling

• Guild Member

• Homepage
« Reply #13 on: October 28, 2012, 02:07:17 pm »
I knew I recognised your name from somewhere!

Thanks for the heads-up :)
Now I run a tech website.

October 28, 2012, 02:12:06 pm
Reply #14

Offline Recklol

• Vendor Trash

« Reply #14 on: October 28, 2012, 02:12:06 pm »
Your very welcome Delling, hope all is well with you :)

Iron Edge Discord

Recent

Recent Logs

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 29, 2024, 02:43:20 pm

Login with username, password and session length

104 Guests, 1 User
Vorte