Iron Edge

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Apply to Iron Edge

Apply to the TOT Raid
Currently full
Apply to the Main Raid
Always open to exceptional players!
Apply for the Weekend Raid
Looking for DPS!
Apply for Cataclysm Classic or Social
All are welcome apply to join IE
 [Casual Raid / Social member] Drazmo/Dranizh[Accepted]

May 09, 2013, 08:38:17 pm
Read 1866 times

Offline drazmo

• Vendor Trash

[Casual Raid / Social member] Drazmo/Dranizh[Accepted]
« on: May 09, 2013, 08:38:17 pm »
Greetings Iron Edge. I've decided to make this application because I've been looking for a guild which has a good community and you seems like one.
Im applying as a social member which will be able for a raiding spot if you need to fill the ranks some nights.

My characters:

Dranizh - Troll Druid 90 ilvl 390 atm.
Drazmo - Goblin Rogue 90 ilvl 391 atm.

Personal Information:

I am drazmo/dranizh, also known as Peter. When im not sitting at my computer, im working as a Developer in a media firm, living in Denmark and im 26 years old.

Feel free if you have any other questions about me, just give me a shout/poke ingame ;)

Character Information:

My druid is resto geared and I try to gear up as best as possible. My second spec is boomkin :)
My rogue is assasination and my second spec i sublety. Been playing both characters side by side and I prefer playing them both :)

If respec is needed, I will always be available for that.

Raiding / Time of playing:

Usually I am online wednesday (from 7pm) and sunday (from 3pm), but sometimes also other days. It really depends on what im doing the current week.

Gaming (optional) and World Of Warcraft history:

Im an old man when it comes to WoW ;) I've been playing back since vanilla doing molten core and blackwing lair 40 man! Oh.. it was the times :D So you can count how many years i've been playing and paying blizzard hehe.. thats a lot of g's!

At about the year of 2010, I quit WoW for 1-2 years because my old raiding guild disbanded. I was raiding on Skullchrusher and Emeriss with the guild called Defiance (also called Defiance Gaming on kazzak) for several years clearing all raiding content, also on HC / Hardcore mode.

At a time, we moved to Kazzak, some of us joined Last Resort back in the kil'jaeden days. I joined with my rogue called Dranizh back then and cleared TBC content. I was also called "one tit rogue" cus I only managed to get one warglaive back then before joining. ;) After that, I stopped playing and got rid of my account

Then I came back because Defiance was raised from the dead and started raiding the new pandaria content. I decided to give a try and leveled these two characters. People had others things to do and the guild just died when I joined again :/ what a shame. After that I have just been running around in LFR and enjoyed content.

Now I won't bother you anymore about my wow history. I guess you are asleep at this time.

What can I offer to Iron Edge?
I can offer a friendly and helpful guy with a twisted and sarcastic sense of humor.
Im always willing to help people, if anything is needed. I think I will do very well as social and have a good time.

Last words?
Wuff!
« Last Edit: May 11, 2013, 04:52:45 pm by graxlos(Gaeios) »

May 09, 2013, 09:15:57 pm
Reply #1

Offline Gaeios(Graxlos)

• Imperator

• Forum Admin and Guild Master

Re: [Casual Raid / Social member] Drazmo/Dranizh
« Reply #1 on: May 09, 2013, 09:15:57 pm »
Is this a reused application. Your ilvl seems low :P

Bears like alts!

May 09, 2013, 09:20:31 pm
Reply #2

Offline drazmo

• Vendor Trash

« Reply #2 on: May 09, 2013, 09:20:31 pm »
LOL! ive mean 490 and 491 haha! sorry

May 10, 2013, 12:26:14 am
Reply #3

Offline Gaeios(Graxlos)

• Imperator

• Forum Admin and Guild Master

« Reply #3 on: May 10, 2013, 12:26:14 am »
Looks good to me. If we have no objections you are welcome.

Bears like alts!

May 10, 2013, 12:51:10 am
Reply #4

Offline Cabronsote

• Former Member

• Mr Cool

• My company
« Reply #4 on: May 10, 2013, 12:51:10 am »
talked to him today as well, he wants to be social , and I think that int he true spirit of IE we will have plenty of room for socials here as we did in Dunemaul...

Iron Edge Discord

Recent

Recent Logs

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 20, 2024, 03:23:21 am

Login with username, password and session length

49 Guests, 0 Users