Iron Edge

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Apply to Iron Edge

Apply to the TOT Raid
Currently full
Apply to the Main Raid
Always open to exceptional players!
Apply for the Weekend Raid
Looking for DPS!
Apply for Cataclysm Classic or Social
All are welcome apply to join IE
 Social Application - Druid (Healer) - Ðreamshifter

March 14, 2014, 10:29:06 pm
Read 2304 times

Applicant

Social Application - Druid (Healer) - Ðreamshifter
« on: March 14, 2014, 10:29:06 pm »
Hello, Iron Edge!

Character: Ðreamshifter
Armory: http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/Kazzak/%C3%90reamshifter/advanced
Class/Spec: Druid (Healer)
Member Type: social

Personal Info:

Hi there, my name is Teitur.  I'm currently 20 years old, I live in the Faroe Islandsn, and I'm an intern as a salesman/sales assistant at holesale construction supply business.

I play various toons across several servers, mostly because I can rarely justify not playing all of them, as i've put effort into leveling them all. I tend to make alts, fairly often.
Not all too sure what else to put here.. I mean.. I like music (yay?)
I'm leaning more towards PvP than PvE, mostly because I can rarely meet the gear requirements for PvE; but I occasionally like doing PvE as well.
(I am currently in a random guild since I could do with the perks (gaining extra honor, gold and rep, and so on)

Class/Spec:

I'm applying on a druid, I chose resto; which seems rather fun. Though I am not certain it will be my specc; but it currently is.

Alts:

I've got no alts on this server, but I got some on other servers, only going to list the lv 90 ones.
Ðreamslayer, Ðreamscythe,[Horde] Ðefiler[Ally) (Tarren Mill)
Ðreamweave, Ðreamreaver (Ghostlands)[horde]
Ðevious, Powerwordhug (Dunemaul) [Horde]

Professions:

I have not chosen any proffessions yet (open to suggestions) Though it'll most likely be a low maintenance/easily levelable set of proffs.

Raiding/PVP Experience:

In this expansion, I've only done raidfinder. Though not on the toon I'm applying with.

Previous Guilds:

I'm currently in a random guild that I joined for perks, but I am looking for a guild where people actually talk, and do things together as guildies.

Availability:

I'm available most weekdays and weekends after 16-17 depending on the week (as I work different hours every week) But I am not looking to setting fixed times and days in a calendar, and make it a default requirement of me to show up on said times, since that makes the game feel like a 2nd job for me (Unless of course I've said I'll show up, then I most definitely will)

Communication:

I have a mic, I think my English is alright.
I can download whichever program the guild uses to communicate, though I cannot promise to be on voice chat unless raiding/rbging or something similar, as I tend to get rather shy and anxious on voice chats (especially in crowds)

Computer / Connection:

I've got a brand new computer that runs between 70 and 120 fps on ultra, and the internet seems to swing a bit, sometimes I do get random latency; but it seems to be a more of a rare phenomenon as of late.
Latency swings between 52 and 68 regularly, but doesn't usually go outside of those two.

Addons/UI:

Currently using DBM, and Skada, but I have not done much raiding at all this expansion, and none outside of LFR this expansion. (Open to suggestions)

Other Games:

Diablo, Sc2, Cs:GO, LoL, N64 Emulator(ofc)

Why Iron Edge?

Well the only people I know on the server are in the guild, I have been told that the guild actually does things together, which makes it an ideal guild for me. It always did seem like a nice guild, and I have known, and still know some people in it.

What can I offer Iron Edge?

Silly accents, a frequent mention of potatoes, social chatter in gchat, and pocketheales in bgs (this ofc will all expand as I get used to playing a druid)

Where did I hear about Iron Edge??

From several people since back on Dunemaul

Last Words?

"I have left a sizable fortune right under the..." *trollface*

March 15, 2014, 01:06:33 am
Reply #1

Offline Aleynnah

• Former Member

• (Anarawen)

Re: Social Application - Druid (Healer) - Ðreamshifter
« Reply #1 on: March 15, 2014, 01:06:33 am »
Oh hai there Teitur :P Nice application :)
I've known this guy for years, can confirm he is very social and friendly so thumbs up for me :)

March 15, 2014, 02:16:05 am
Reply #2

safire

« Reply #2 on: March 15, 2014, 02:16:05 am »
Teitur O.o ?!

Well.. I had no idea you were planning on applying! Known this guy for many years and he is a very friendly guy and all that, would be a nice addition to our guild :)

Will leave this application for a bit if someone else has something to add :P

March 16, 2014, 03:05:06 am
Reply #3

safire

« Reply #3 on: March 16, 2014, 03:05:06 am »
You can poke me or another officer for an invite :)

March 16, 2014, 04:37:19 pm
Reply #4

Offline TeiDahlÐream

• Guild Member

« Reply #4 on: March 16, 2014, 04:37:19 pm »
Oh cheers! Will definitely do that^^  I'll be on in a few hours, so see you there :3
Thanks for letting me join! (:

Iron Edge Discord

Recent

Recent Logs

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 30, 2024, 10:31:23 pm

Login with username, password and session length

84 Guests, 3 Users
Spetsnaz, Narco, discuit