Iron Edge

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Apply to Iron Edge

Apply to the TOT Raid
Currently full
Apply to the Main Raid
Always open to exceptional players!
Apply for the Weekend Raid
Looking for DPS!
Apply for Cataclysm Classic or Social
All are welcome apply to join IE
 Mafia V - World of Warcraft Legion -

October 18, 2016, 07:47:03 pm
Reply #135

Offline Grishnag

• Officer

Re: Mafia V - World of Warcraft Legion -
« Reply #135 on: October 18, 2016, 07:47:03 pm »
Grish, I was doing the exact opposite of trying to find the cop, by suggesting that it stays quiet for now. I was also just throwing out a suggestion for who might need a doctor save, I don't see how this is ignorant of me.
Any cop or medic should know that unless people are voting to lynch him he shouldn't reveal who he is.
Unless offcourse he got 2 confirmed mafia on the third day.
As for the list, I just figured that I should put myself in there after I finished compiling it, please don't read anything into it :)
no one is going to suspect themselves, unless offcourse they have multiple personallity disorder and has enough personalities to play a game of mafia.
"No matter where you go in life, Keep an eye out for Johnny the tackling Alzheimer patient" - Dr. Perry Cox
MAIM! KILL! BURN! BLOOD FOR THE BLOOD GOD! SKULLS FOR THE SKULL THRONE!

October 18, 2016, 08:08:32 pm
Reply #136

Offline Grishnag

• Officer

« Reply #136 on: October 18, 2016, 08:08:32 pm »
I feel my reasoning is falling on deaf ears.

My first thought was that we could get the majority to lynch Shimmar, then we would just get a lynch instead of a modkill (dead is dead).
That is the stupidest reason i have heard yet, if it wasn't for this modkill = no lynch we would have had 2 dead, one of them might have been a mafia we can't know this though.

I felt that this was the way to go since we had nothing to go for at the first day. Grish was perfectly happy lynching Graxlos on the first day and now he's at the bottom of his suspicion list.
Exacly, my vote on grax was because we had nothing to go on, you however changed your vote from one silent guy (granted he started talking at the end of the day) to another one.
Yoica thought that voting for someone getting lynched would result in that vote not being counted and a real lynch would go through on the player not being mod killed. We were both wrong, and this wasn't clarified until after the day was over.
I'll refrain from commenting here because i know nothing about either of your reasoning and it doesn't really matter all that much.

The reason I went back on my decision in retrospect was that lynching an AFK player would basically give the mafia a head start and I wasn't sure how much we'd be able to learn from our special roles over the night.
and then you voted for an afk person anyway.

Now since it's clarified that the cop can't contact anyone outside of the forum, he would have to go forward at some point if he found a mafia, and then we'd have to have the medic alive and pray he doesn't get role blocked.
Not sure why this had to be clarified, no mafia i played ever let you contact someone in secret.

We are dropping like flies. If we lynch another townie, which we very well might since we're so divided, the mafia can easily drop in an extra vote or two on someone of the six we have on the roster atm, we will most likely tomorrow be 6 townies vs 3 mafia. And the chances increase that they will get one of our blues.
Unless we don't misslynch the likelyhood that we will be 4 town 3 mafia in the morning.

What I'm proposing is that our named town, vigilante or bodyguard comes forward and gains protection from the doctor. I think we can at least all agree upon this being smart if he's on the voting roster. At this point I think the cop should only come forward once he finds a mafia. If he comes forward and says who he found to be townie, then he would need protection and the verified townie would probably be killed that first night, but here I'm open for input
Allright, i'll claim that named town, gonna quote Cwave now, i'll doubt i am allowed to make a screenshot from my personal messages
•   Welcome, Grishnag, you are Warden Maiev Shadowsong, and the Named Town.

Abilities:
•   You have no special abilities other than that you can claim your title and alignment.

Win condition:
•   You win when all threats to the town have been eliminated and there is at least one town player alive.
I'll be honest the medic saving me isn't going to do much good, the chance mafia thinks this aswell is pretty high and they might just target another player.
They could also double tripple bluff and go for me anyway and kill me because the medic thought the same way as i did, but that's going round in circles.

I wanted to say something else but i forgot i might have something later who knows.

Cwave you git, Maiev a normal towny? Pfft you lore ignorant scrub, she'd fit the jailer role perfectly even vigilante would have been a good role.
"No matter where you go in life, Keep an eye out for Johnny the tackling Alzheimer patient" - Dr. Perry Cox

October 18, 2016, 08:09:31 pm
Reply #137

Offline Grishnag

• Officer

« Reply #137 on: October 18, 2016, 08:09:31 pm »
Everytime after i post something i remember.

What happens if votes are tied?

October 18, 2016, 08:10:47 pm
Reply #138

Offline Hugman

• Officer

« Reply #138 on: October 18, 2016, 08:10:47 pm »
Right I have just got back and looked over whats been posted since....

First of all, let me address the retarded elephant in the room, Arches.

NO. No, No. What you are asking is retarded. There are many many reasons why you don't call for special townies to reveal themselves, and frankly I don' t have the time needed to write up the 3 pages of posts to point them out, so I will just list the obivoius. 1. Its day 2, we lost one townie to the lynch (sort of), and one to the night murder, this is pretty normal, we are not "dropping like flies", stop being retarded, and calling for stupid rash actions (the pun will become apparent later). 2. Why would you reveal, even just one of the town roles, it helps the Mafia narrow down the remaining ones. No. Retarded. 3. They have a role blocker, you give them our vig/bodyguard, you call our doctor out to save, all it does is help them narrow whos left for them to find, and makes their night kill more accurate. No. No. Stop being retarded and calling this shit, day two, it makes you look stupid or scummy.

NO.

Moving on, mouse and grish posted and gave us some data, which is good.

Phoenixflame posted some wierd ass theory, which basically said, "well Tyler (a known townie) voted for me, and then he got night killed, therefore, the Mafia killed Tyler, in order to frame me!"

This is special. So so special. At the very least, you would realise, Tyler, a known townie now, voted cos he felt you weren't acting townie enough. The Mafia, aren't stupid enough to kill Tyler, in order to frame you. That's paranoid and illogical. They killed Tyler, cos they suspected he was a townie special.

Again moving on, people have started voting, giving us data, this is good.

Of note, Vorte voted for Rashkebab.

Who then posted this:
Thanks for the random vote Vorte, you "got me out" :P

Rash as someone who is normally very active on the forums and discord, you haven't posted much at all.
I can assure you my low post count is entirely because of time constraints. Despite Hugman being very active, I don't believe he's mafia, he's clearly trying to get to the bottom of this and win. But if I'm gonna be honest, I don't think there are any good points being made at all, nothing is even remotely convincing to me.

I wanna see what Kili has to contribute to the conversation today, though.

Yeah. Hes scum. Pretty damm certain of it.

I will elaborate in my next post.

October 18, 2016, 08:11:11 pm
Reply #139

Offline Hugman

• Officer

« Reply #139 on: October 18, 2016, 08:11:11 pm »
So lets look at all of Rash's posts in the last 60 hours:

We get off topic. I have noticed Rashkebab has been lurking on this thread, yet not posting for a couple of hours now.

Care to explain yourself Rash?

Well as you might understand it is a lot easier to read a thread on your phone than it is to post from your phone with a shitty phone keyboard.

This furious F5'ing and fingerpointing you're doing is beyond suspicious Hugman, I think you need to calm down before someone innocent gets hurt. That being said, I'm perfectly comfortable with lynching Archz, Demon Hunters are all the same. Not to mention that he has a clear motive considering the nature of the crime.

I accuse him of not posting enough. His reply is "its hard to reply on a phone, I think Arches is bad"

Why are you so quick to jump on the lynch-archz bandwagon, Rash? I thought you liked norwegians..

I have strictly work-related relationships with the Norwegians.

A pointless reply.

##VOTE: Arches

He votes for Arches.

I'm gonna stick with my initial choice and vote for Arches, Demon Hunters cannot be trusted.

He reminds us he thinks "Arches is bad", and he is sticking with him. Pointless post.

Its now day two, he hasn't contributed anything, then Vorte votes for him:

Thanks for the random vote Vorte, you "got me out" :P

Rash as someone who is normally very active on the forums and discord, you haven't posted much at all.
I can assure you my low post count is entirely because of time constraints. Despite Hugman being very active, I don't believe he's mafia, he's clearly trying to get to the bottom of this and win. But if I'm gonna be honest, I don't think there are any good points being made at all, nothing is even remotely convincing to me.

I wanna see what Kili has to contribute to the conversation today, though.

He has a low post count cos he is to busy, starts acting like he is backing me up, as I am clearly the most pro town, and then "is waiting for Kili to post". This is another pointless post, it contributes nothing to the town success.

And Finally:

I think Grishnag makes a good point about Archz and his safe voting, but I'm still gonna wait and see what Inexitus has to offer before I put my vote in today.

Agrees with Grish, as he is going after Arches. "Still waiting for Kili to post" Pointless.

So, in 60 hours, that's 5 posts. Most of which you can pretty much write off as filler, or non-contributing to town success. Either he is a really really bad townie, or as I am pretty certain of, he is Mafia.

Now hes a raid leader, who is raiding tonight, so I am pretty sure we will start hearing "OMG GUYS, HUGMAN IS GOING FOR ME, BUT I DON'T HAVE THE TIME TO COUNTER HIM, COS IM RAID LEADING!", and likely his fellow Mafioso will attempt to defend or at least, switch the votes off him.

However, its end of day two, its almost been 60 hours, and hes done 5 rather small, non-helpful, filler posts. This is Mafia play. He may cry "oh but i didn't have the time! too busy!",

And yet, he had the time, to make a detail post, on the other part of the forum, about "What Mafia Is" (check it out for yourself).

Simply put, he is clearly scum in my eyes, and we need to Lynch him tonight!

Heh, Rash actions.

October 18, 2016, 08:21:08 pm
Reply #140

Offline Grishnag

• Officer

« Reply #140 on: October 18, 2016, 08:21:08 pm »
I hope to god kili atleasts posts something today or we will have another mod kill.

October 18, 2016, 08:24:40 pm
Reply #141

Offline Mouseh

• Guild Member

• srs mouse is srs

« Reply #141 on: October 18, 2016, 08:24:40 pm »
Someone poke him on whatsapp! fking kili.. !

Anyway I narrowed my suspects list to 3 persons, one of them being Phoenixflame who I voted for (for now). I'm around and following situation, as I haven't made my decision 100%.

"Leela's experiencing the greatest joy a woman can feel: worshiping some low-life jerk."

Bender, Futurama

October 18, 2016, 08:26:50 pm
Reply #142

Offline Phoenixflame

• Officer

• Pervy Pastry Puffer

« Reply #142 on: October 18, 2016, 08:26:50 pm »
I gotta agree with hugman, revealing the special roles is definitely a mistake except as a desperation measure we do not have to take right now. Suggesting it either means you are inexperienced or have other special interests.

October 18, 2016, 08:27:49 pm
Reply #143

Offline Grishnag

• Officer

« Reply #143 on: October 18, 2016, 08:27:49 pm »
Someone poke him on whatsapp! fking kili.. !

Anyway I narrowed my suspects list to 3 persons, one of them being Phoenixflame who I voted for (for now). I'm around and following situation, as I haven't made my decision 100%.

Allready poked him on WhatsApp

Also who are the other 2?

October 18, 2016, 08:30:24 pm
Reply #144

Offline Hugman

• Officer

« Reply #144 on: October 18, 2016, 08:30:24 pm »
Grish man, I hate to say it , but you have probably just mod killed yourself  ???.

7. Posting any screenshot, pm or converstation you may or may not have with a host of the game, faked or real, will result in an instant modkill. Play the game, not the mods.

October 18, 2016, 08:34:16 pm
Reply #145

Offline Grishnag

• Officer

« Reply #145 on: October 18, 2016, 08:34:16 pm »
well

fuck, should not have skimmed over the rules :(

October 18, 2016, 08:35:03 pm
Reply #146

Offline Archz

• Guild Member

« Reply #146 on: October 18, 2016, 08:35:03 pm »
Why Grish would take my advice when he thinks that I'm scum AND he's not on the current voting roster is somewhat surprising. But I stand behind my suggestion, I think at this point having someone to rally around could be vital. Although I don't think you're allowed to post a direct quote either, Grish.

The reason I went back on my decision in retrospect was that lynching an AFK player would basically give the mafia a head start and I wasn't sure how much we'd be able to learn from our special roles over the night.
and then you voted for an afk person anyway.

I meant this as in after the voting was over, I realized how if we had all just agreed to band wagon Shimmar we wouldn't have gotten any information through voting.

October 18, 2016, 08:35:18 pm
Reply #147

Offline Hugman

• Officer

« Reply #147 on: October 18, 2016, 08:35:18 pm »
Go Vote Rash! While you can!

October 18, 2016, 08:41:40 pm
Reply #148

Offline Grilldyret

• Officer

« Reply #148 on: October 18, 2016, 08:41:40 pm »
So, I am in a bit of a pickle here. I am growing more confident that Hugman is town, but switching my vote over to someone else that may turn out to be town will look even worse than voting for a player widely accepted as town in the first place. Needless to say my previous list requires some revision. I am glad you picked up on Rash's post somewhere else on the forum Hug, as that pretty much voids his excuse for not posting anything of relevance.

I really want to switch to Rash, but I am terrified of the consequences should he turn out to be town. No matter how hard I explain myself afterwards that will come back and bite me in the ass at some point when someone is going for me.

Ideal situation for me right now is that someone that hasn't voted yet, and that agrees with Hugman's reasoning, make sure that Rash hangs tonight. I will however switch to Rash before the bell if it comes to that, as I am willing to risk ruining my own credibility for the best chance we have at lynching scum.

October 18, 2016, 08:43:50 pm
Reply #149

Offline Archz

• Guild Member

« Reply #149 on: October 18, 2016, 08:43:50 pm »
Phoenixflame - 2
Hugman - 1
Grilldyret - 1
Rashkebab - 2
Mouseh - 1
Archz - 1

8/11

Iron Edge Discord

Recent

Recent Logs

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 15, 2024, 11:23:04 am

Login with username, password and session length

316 Guests, 0 Users