Iron Edge

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Apply to Iron Edge

Apply to the TOT Raid
Currently full
Apply to the Main Raid
Always open to exceptional players!
Apply for the Weekend Raid
Looking for DPS!
Apply for Cataclysm Classic or Social
All are welcome apply to join IE
 Mafia V - World of Warcraft Legion -

October 18, 2016, 08:50:50 pm
Reply #150

Offline Archz

• Guild Member

Re: Mafia V - World of Warcraft Legion -
« Reply #150 on: October 18, 2016, 08:50:50 pm »
I'm gonna have to say that Hugman does at least have a tiny bit of reasoning regarding Rash. I do like being the nail in the coffin vote since that might exonerate me if he's scum. Should he be innocent however..

Phoenixflame - 2
Hugman - 1
Grilldyret - 1
Rashkebab - 3
Mouseh - 1
Archz - 1

October 18, 2016, 09:10:22 pm
Reply #151

Offline Cwave

• Guild Member

« Reply #151 on: October 18, 2016, 09:10:22 pm »
well

fuck, should not have skimmed over the rules :(

Working on this atm..... Continue play as normal for now please .

October 18, 2016, 09:14:41 pm
Reply #152

Offline Fulskar

• Guild Member

« Reply #152 on: October 18, 2016, 09:14:41 pm »
Hi all, sorry for the delay, really busy day, but I've been reading everything and formulating what to write.

Firstly I really hope to god people let go of the narration thing.

Secondly, I have to agree that voting for Shimmar was a wasted vote really, since he was going to be mod killed anyway. In fairness I didn't vote for him because I thought he was going to be inactive, by that logic I would have voted for Grilly or Tyler, because by the time I had cast my vote on Shimmar they hadn't even posted yet.

Thirdly, I think it could be a blessing that Tyler was lynched since he hadn't been as active as previous games because of real life and the town is stronger with people being more active. I realize how ironic this is as I write it, but aside from today I've been fairly active okay? I do think it's weird that the mafia would kill Tyler though, since surely it's in their benefit to have a weak town? Maybe they made the decision based on his performances in previous games? Still confused about that one, I thought for sure they'd go after a more active poster. But maybe because it was day 1 we had no good theories / leads and aren't even close to picking up on who they are? Or maybe the active posters are the Mafia and it's all a huge double bluff ARG!

I think there is some strong evidence that I am town, as you already pointed out people were voting for me and am I correct in saying had Shimmar not been mod killed I would have been lynched? Since I was the first of both of us to get to 3 votes? By the time Grilly had voted, I was on 3 first. I'm going off Archz voting analysis post, but only he voted after and that was to switch from Tyler to Shimmar after Tyler had posted. Nothing was actively done to move the lynch off me, so I would be dead if not for Shimmars activity?

I kind of agree that what Phoenix is proposing does seem a little far fetched, I paused when I read it. For me he's a suspect on that basis but also his defense seem really weak.

Rashkebab does seem to be avoiding posting, why are you waiting for me? There are plenty of other players? Is it the narration thing from round 1? That's the only thing I can think of.

I'm completely on the fence about Archz, Grishnag, Mouseh, Grilly and Hugman, they contribute a lot so for now I'm giving them the benefit of the doubt and thinking Town. But of that lot I am most suspicious of Hugman playing a huge double bluff and Archz attempting to appear amateur at the game.

I think Vorte and Yoica seem to be flying under the radar a little, they've posted but not too much activity from them.

At the moment my vote is on Phoenix though for the reasons stated above.

October 18, 2016, 09:22:12 pm
Reply #153

Offline Rash

• Imperator

• Main Raid Leader

« Reply #153 on: October 18, 2016, 09:22:12 pm »
Holy shit, that went south quickly..

My first day vote was completely random, obviously. Using it as an argument to suggest I'm mafia even though nobody had any information is silly.

I have also never said that I wasn't able to post, you merely brought it up because you saw I was reading the thread without posting on it. I've been here every evening and I've been doing my best to find out anything conclusive. At that time the only conclusion I could make was that I thought it was suspicious that Kili hadn't shown up or voted yet.

The other post I've made is simply a quick post I had to make because several people have asked me what Mafia is and how it's played. But that's apparently also now evidence for me just not contributing anything, even though I'm just doing my job as guild CEO.

So you've completely constructed this gibbet you're pushing me on with your own fabricated evidence that is not even remotely conclusive. Even though there are several other people who are  flying under the radar or are in the exact same boat as me in terms of not throwing out accusations randomly.

I realize that being aggressive against Hugman is going to make me look suspicious, but I guess that's just how mob-justice works. So all I can say is that you carefully analyse Hugman's "evidence" and decide for yourself if it's actually worth anything. All I can say now is that you're making a big mistake and I hope you'll reconsider.
Rash - Holy Priest
Rashuwu - Mistweaver Monk
Porkkebab - Holy Paladin

October 18, 2016, 09:45:44 pm
Reply #154

Offline Hugman

• Officer

« Reply #154 on: October 18, 2016, 09:45:44 pm »
The other post I've made is simply a quick post I had to make because several people have asked me what Mafia is and how it's played. But that's apparently also now evidence for me just not contributing anything, even though I'm just doing my job as guild CEO.

So you've completely constructed this gibbet you're pushing me on with your own fabricated evidence that is not even remotely conclusive. Even though there are several other people who are  flying under the radar or are in the exact same boat as me in terms of not throwing out accusations randomly.

I realize that being aggressive against Hugman is going to make me look suspicious, but I guess that's just how mob-justice works. So all I can say is that you carefully analyse Hugman's "evidence" and decide for yourself if it's actually worth anything. All I can say now is that you're making a big mistake and I hope you'll reconsider.

Blah blah blah, "I was investigating Kili" nothing constructive towards town victory. Another Mafia post.

Give specifics and logical conclusions or get Lynched, this is how town plays. I have posted my specifics and laid out my case using them.
Mafia try whenever possible to not be specific, like so:

Who is "flying under the radar" or "in the same boat as me", he doesn't give specifics, because it leads to obvious breaks in his theory.

Defending yourself when accused is fine. Having someone attack you directly like me, and getting aggressive back is also fine. Its how me and Tyler worked out we were both Townies in the first game. If you get attacked, and then spend most of the last few hours lurking in the thread, and then post something like this:

you are playing passively, which is what the mafia do. He doesn't defend himself, except to appeal to sympathy and wants you to "make up your own conclusions". This is  Mafia play. Why? cos its a lot harder to actually come up with facts and quotes which defend your position, when you haven't done any. Rash if he was playing pro town, is smarter than this. He's playing like this, cos he is forced to, cos he is Mafia.

Why not just attack me back? Because I am and clearly have been actively pro town. It wouldn't work. Mafia have to spread confusion and doubt to win. Its the only way they live long enough. So he has to make you doubt he could be Mafia. A townie would fight back, with logic and facts. Mafioso don't really have that choice, and they are forced to act/vote in a way which is irrational to win.
So he takes the lazy route, and goes, "OEH NO HUGMAN, HE MISTAKEN, DON'T HANG ME! IT COULD BE WRONG!!!.

October 18, 2016, 09:50:14 pm
Reply #155

Offline Hugman

• Officer

« Reply #155 on: October 18, 2016, 09:50:14 pm »
Its time to nut up or shut up Bitches!

So after last nights travesty (fucking Shimmar), we really need a town Lynch.

I feel Rash is clearly Mafia.

Some of you feel the same way. The votes are retardedly  spread. Stop being ineffective and vote Rash.

Grilly, worry less about about if people will think you are scub if Im wrong (which I am not), and more about how getting a successful Mafia kill will help the town. We are not all out for ourselves, we have to win as a team.

SO GO FUCKING CHANGE YOU VOTE TO RASH.

Either you are with us, or you are not, AND I AM SURE AS HELL PAYING ATTENTION TO THE PEOPLE WHO ARE NOT!

He who dares, wins.

Its day two. Lets get a Mafia Lynch

October 18, 2016, 09:52:53 pm
Reply #156

Offline Phoenixflame

• Officer

• Pervy Pastry Puffer

« Reply #156 on: October 18, 2016, 09:52:53 pm »
Well I don't think I don't even need a better reason than just saving my life to switch my vote to Rash. Hugman is making good points though, join us and lynch this dutchman!

October 18, 2016, 09:53:11 pm
Reply #157

Offline Hugman

• Officer

« Reply #157 on: October 18, 2016, 09:53:11 pm »
Cwave could we get a tally, and who hasn't voted/and or posted?

October 18, 2016, 10:02:12 pm
Reply #158

Offline Gaeios(Graxlos)

• Imperator

• Forum Admin and Guild Master

« Reply #158 on: October 18, 2016, 10:02:12 pm »
The vote thread is quite easy to read.
It's phoenixflame and rash on 3. But phoenix got his votes first so he is dying for now.

Interesting to see that phoenix shifted to rash trying to survive. So they don't seem to be aligned.

On the other hand he could be trying to appear innocent if they have decided that one of them will die tonight.

I don't really read as much scum in to rashs behaviour as hugman and Im still not convinced that hugman isn't just playing the pro mafioso game. I don't really see what he has been doing that is so protown since we have no idea if his theories and guesses have anything to do with being town or mafia.
Don't be fooled by his assertions although they might be right.

Reading scummy behavior is not always easy. We have seen so many blues get killed with behavior like rashs.
I still feel most confident about grilldyret I think he is playing stupid.
And phoenixflame is going down right now which I can only stop by voting for rash and I am not confident he mafia yet.

Bears like alts!

October 18, 2016, 10:02:55 pm
Reply #159

Offline Cwave

• Guild Member

« Reply #159 on: October 18, 2016, 10:02:55 pm »

nope sorry, gotta work that out yourself :)

October 18, 2016, 10:04:11 pm
Reply #160

Offline Hugman

• Officer

« Reply #160 on: October 18, 2016, 10:04:11 pm »

nope sorry, gotta work that out yourself :)

God dammit.

Is there anyone who hasn't posted today, and who hasn't voted. We can't afford another Shimmar.

October 18, 2016, 10:05:12 pm
Reply #161

Offline Rash

• Imperator

• Main Raid Leader

« Reply #161 on: October 18, 2016, 10:05:12 pm »
How is recklessly attacking other people in order to change their mind about me "not mafia". You're literally just pointing to anything I do and saying "that's mafia". Look, I'm not attacking you back or anyone else because I'm merely trying to convince people that I'm not mafia, but I can be as specific as you want me to be, but it has nothing to do with me.

Mouse, Kili, Vorte, Yoica and Grax are all flying under the radar and are more likely mafia than me. And your strategy of taking on the leadership as townie are classic mafia tactics, I've never trusted people who play like that ever since Sidestep fucked me with that in London.

But I'm sure you'll go on to describe every single sentence I've just wrote as "mafia behavior" while telling other people that merely looking at a thread or writing semi-related forum posts are also "mafia behavior"
Rash - Holy Priest
Rashuwu - Mistweaver Monk
Porkkebab - Holy Paladin

October 18, 2016, 10:05:34 pm
Reply #162

Offline Hugman

• Officer

« Reply #162 on: October 18, 2016, 10:05:34 pm »
Also Grish, my above post is true for you too.

So go switch you vote to Rashkebab.

It aint over till the Fat Cwave sings!

October 18, 2016, 10:10:02 pm
Reply #163

Offline Phoenixflame

• Officer

• Pervy Pastry Puffer

« Reply #163 on: October 18, 2016, 10:10:02 pm »
And phoenixflame is going down right now which I can only stop by voting for rash and I am not confident he mafia yet.

Rash has 4 votes to his name right now. He's going down. #KillRash2016

October 18, 2016, 10:10:41 pm
Reply #164

Offline Grishnag

• Officer

« Reply #164 on: October 18, 2016, 10:10:41 pm »
well

fuck, should not have skimmed over the rules :(

Working on this atm..... Continue play as normal for now please .

Can i get an awnser please, don't really want to get modkilled by me bieng a bit rusty on the mafia thing 

Also Grish, my above post is true for you too.

So go switch you vote to Rashkebab.

It aint over till the Fat Cwave sings!
I am not changing my vote, unless i have some hard evidence he is one, also he is the only one to not have voted yet.

Also phoenix your second vote doesn't count unless you unvote first.
"No matter where you go in life, Keep an eye out for Johnny the tackling Alzheimer patient" - Dr. Perry Cox
MAIM! KILL! BURN! BLOOD FOR THE BLOOD GOD! SKULLS FOR THE SKULL THRONE!

Iron Edge Discord

Recent

Recent Logs

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 15, 2024, 10:41:33 am

Login with username, password and session length

308 Guests, 1 User
DNZ93