Iron Edge

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Apply to Iron Edge

Apply to the TOT Raid
Currently full
Apply to the Main Raid
Always open to exceptional players!
Apply for the Weekend Raid
Looking for DPS!
Apply for Cataclysm Classic or Social
All are welcome apply to join IE
 GWSS/Curandero/Cabronsote apply form guild Insane

July 29, 2008, 12:16:30 am
Read 6695 times

Offline Cabronsote

• Former Member

• Mr Cool

• My company
GWSS/Curandero/Cabronsote apply form guild Insane
« on: July 29, 2008, 12:16:30 am »
Hi Guys:

My name is Glenn van Kooijk and I am 39 years old and own my own consulting company. I have played WOW since it came out and have basically 3 characters I have played with:

1) GWSS - lvl 70 Prot warrior which was my main untill TBC
2) Cabronsote- LVL 70 BM Hunter which was my farming bot but is now my PVP char and aditional DPS char when raids require it
3) Curandero- LVL 70 resto Druid which simy main currently.

I am able to raid nights and late nights...I also work to be honest so I ussually sign up to raids (at least 2 times a week if possible) and I WILL be there.  due to my work I am sometimes also in USA so the timezone kills me  ;D but it is IMBA for farming then.

I have been in 2 guilds basically, before TBC I was one of the original founders of blood. after TBC the hardcores and my friends (which were all turkish i may add) came to thsi server and I followed suit. I am new at thsi applying to guilds thing but know how to playmy classes and like to enjoy the game most of all.

I am of Dutch nationality but raised in Mexico and USA since childhood. as I said it ravel a lot but am dedicated and have a good sense of humor.

My main Curandero's stats:
Bonus Healing 1786
Mana Regen 625
Have always played resto, have T4 tank gear but am really not that good at it love the healing thing and when raiding I was consistently in top 2 of healing.
I am a herbalist and a transmute master (Primal Mights anyone? :) )

My first Alt Cabronsote stats;(BM Hunter)
AP 1920
Crit Chance 24.56 %
When there was shortage of DPS and excess of healing (figure out the odds on that btw :) ) I would be asked to come and help at dps and I would consistently also be in top 5 of DPS list.
I am a herbalist and a Skinner on this char

My third Alt GWSS is a prot warrior- i sued to be together with Korathan and Cinebaz before TBC the tanks of the guild, after TBC I started with my druid and liked it much more. I did level him though and his engineering as well.
Health 12K
Engineering and Mining maxed out skills

I will link the armory of my chars here and hope you guys want to let me raid again because i really like that(not really into PVP tbh)

Oh btw I own a ventrilo server which i renewed today before i logged in to find oput that Insane is dead, so guess it is going to be available if you guys want it

Well hope to hear form you guys soon...

oh yes last comment I speak English, Spanish, dutch ,german ...french so so and Turkish I now at least knwo Koc means wathc out :) as well as Evet means yes :)

Armory Curandero: http://armory.wow-europe.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Dunemaul&n=Curandero

ont he right side you will see my other 2 chars as part of the guild too.

By for now
Glenn.

p.s. I can raid basically all nights , just let me be able to sign up somewhere and a minimum of 2 nights a week is what I always do.

« Last Edit: July 29, 2008, 12:18:13 am by GWSS »

July 29, 2008, 03:11:11 pm
Reply #1

Offline Gaeios(Graxlos)

• Imperator

• Forum Admin and Guild Master

Re: GWSS/Curandero/Cabronsote apply form guild Insane
« Reply #1 on: July 29, 2008, 03:11:11 pm »
Hey mate.
Since it seems we have officers still asleep I would respond.

Your application is great but sadly your gear is not really close the level needed to raid in swp.

Bears like alts!

July 29, 2008, 03:21:49 pm
Reply #2

Offline delling

• Guild Member

• Homepage
« Reply #2 on: July 29, 2008, 03:21:49 pm »
Great application!
Now I run a tech website.

July 29, 2008, 05:45:59 pm
Reply #3

Offline Cabronsote

• Former Member

• Mr Cool

• My company
« Reply #3 on: July 29, 2008, 05:45:59 pm »
thanks Delling.

Too bad I can't join you guys seem like fun and that is for me the most important thing.

Just out of curiosity what is the level needed? I have basically T4, T5 and one T6 element already. just so I know what it is I need to aim at.

even though in less than 3 months we are back to monkeysuits anyways  ::)

Regards
Glenn

July 29, 2008, 05:49:14 pm
Reply #4

Offline Daekesh

• Guild Member

« Reply #4 on: July 29, 2008, 05:49:14 pm »
I'd say we're looking for ppl with full BT/Hyjal gear with their 4p t6 bonus.  That sort of gear.  The encounters in Sunwell are tuned to the max, as we are currently finding out on M'uru.
Moo

Itkovian
Daekesh
Caladan
Hetan

July 29, 2008, 05:53:24 pm
Reply #5

Offline Cabronsote

• Former Member

• Mr Cool

• My company
« Reply #5 on: July 29, 2008, 05:53:24 pm »
Ok so i need to find me a guild that does BT and MH..oh wait that si where i was :)

July 29, 2008, 05:56:05 pm
Reply #6

Offline delling

• Guild Member

• Homepage
« Reply #6 on: July 29, 2008, 05:56:05 pm »
Ya, the main problem is you have to be able to walk straight into Sunwell, if you want to raid.

We can gear you up, yes... but we are more likely to gear someone up who has Sunwell experience. It's quite painful taking someone into Sunwell for the first time... :)

July 29, 2008, 07:15:47 pm
Reply #7

Offline Starbrow

• Guild Member

« Reply #7 on: July 29, 2008, 07:15:47 pm »
As others have stated here, your gear is not good enough to join our Sunwell raids. We've already got two pretty active resto druids who have full T6 and other items on the same level, so we can't really use you for that.

However, your application is certainly above what we sometimes see here, and you seem like a quite decent chap, so we could certainly use you for something I guess. Only as F&F though, meaning you'd be able to get in and enjoy the social/PvP side of IE, but not raid the 25 mans. We still have a lot of people who run heroics, ZA and whatnot, but I'm not sure that's what you're looking for.

Up to you really. The alternative is to come back when WotLK launches, and try to level to 80 fast there.
Feral, a class of its own.

Alamo - REMEMBERS- HEEL BARES DURID! BARE DURIDS IS STORNG FREND!

July 29, 2008, 07:25:54 pm
Reply #8

Offline Kawe / Dave

• Guild Member

« Reply #8 on: July 29, 2008, 07:25:54 pm »
Heyo - maybe you'll apply some time again in the future? Shame aout yuor gear with such a good app :(

o/

July 29, 2008, 08:43:21 pm
Reply #9

Offline Cabronsote

• Former Member

• Mr Cool

• My company
« Reply #9 on: July 29, 2008, 08:43:21 pm »
Well I really appreciate the offer, let me think about it..obviously I am more than happy to help out with the smaller instances ...I can go and farm the badges and get the Sunwell gear from the vendros but obviously I would always be lagging behind the raiders so not be able to get into 25man raids and it then becomes a bti of a chicken and the egg story.

My question would be, if i get into the "non-raiding group" within your guild that would mean I would be mostly doing 10mans and HC instances (which is fun too to be honest) but do you guys occassionally take people from those groups to the 25 mans?

I mean I basically only did MH, SSC and BT lately and just did not have the luck of getting the gear as we geared tanks (druid and paladins) first and then the dps'ers were up...so I kind of got screwed over as I did see go by the T6 stuff but we geared it for the guys that now left Insane. I can and am willing to help out and be part of the community because mostly i like stable environment where I get to be known and I get to knwo people too. but as any other i would like to get to see the end game instances at some point anyways.

So if you guys say..well no not now because your gear is too bad, i completely understand, but if i can get to the "casual" part that is great but is there a real chance to get to the 25 mans down the line or should I go and find another guild and gear up there(which poses to me a bit of a loyalty dilemma...I would be using them to go elsewhere and i am really not into that.)

Think tutorials and youtube  info is out there for sunwell but respect and appreciate your candor guys.

I am still interested provided the above situation can happen down the line 9whther it is now or after WOTLK...

Let me know and thanks for the time...

Glenn

July 29, 2008, 09:01:49 pm
Reply #10

Offline Starbrow

• Guild Member

« Reply #10 on: July 29, 2008, 09:01:49 pm »
I think it's unlikely that you will be able to gear up outside Sunwell in IE. We don't really run the 25 mans, like ever, and the 10 mans don't provide gear good enough.

However, come WotLK, I'm sure you'd be able to try for a raider spot, provided you level fast enough, and take an active part in making people want to group with you. Things like Ventrilo and using the forums might help there too.

Basically, if you'd like to join as a casual, we can always use more druids there (we're know internally to have a very large casual druid grouping), and you're free to whisper me, either on Starbrow or on Manbearcow (my alt) for further info/invite.

If you'd rather go see the 25 man content, then I wouldn't advise joining us, as we don't do it, and we don't overly support you raiding with other guilds, although we're not extremely strict about that.
Feral, a class of its own.

Alamo - REMEMBERS- HEEL BARES DURID! BARE DURIDS IS STORNG FREND!

July 29, 2008, 09:14:57 pm
Reply #11

Offline delling

• Guild Member

• Homepage
« Reply #11 on: July 29, 2008, 09:14:57 pm »
Just seconding what Starbrow said at the end -- if you want to see 25-man content before WOTLK on a regular basis, IE is not for you at the moment.

It is INCREDIBLY unlikely you will see Sunwell with us. Almost 100%.

But as you probably now know, we've recruited quite a few people on their strength of personality, and applications.

If you want a spot in the guild, I imagine you can get one... just not a spot in any Sunwell raids :)

July 29, 2008, 09:29:29 pm
Reply #12

Offline Cwave

• Guild Member

« Reply #12 on: July 29, 2008, 09:29:29 pm »
I am of Dutch nationality
I know enough.... get him in!

July 29, 2008, 10:58:44 pm
Reply #13

Inphy

« Reply #13 on: July 29, 2008, 10:58:44 pm »
I am of Dutch nationality but raised in Mexico

MEHICOOO!

July 30, 2008, 07:11:39 am
Reply #14

Offline Cabronsote

• Former Member

• Mr Cool

• My company
« Reply #14 on: July 30, 2008, 07:11:39 am »
Txs for invite lets Parteeeeee  ::) ::)

Viva Mexico  Cabrones :)

Iron Edge Discord

Recent

Recent Logs

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 20, 2024, 06:26:10 pm

Login with username, password and session length

76 Guests, 0 Users