Iron Edge

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Apply to Iron Edge

Apply to the TOT Raid
Currently full
Apply to the Main Raid
Always open to exceptional players!
Apply for the Weekend Raid
Looking for DPS!
Apply for Wrath Classic or Social
All are welcome apply to join IE
 Fural Baer tank x-realm

December 06, 2008, 09:01:31 pm
Read 8195 times

Offline Shalala

• Former Member

• RAVE RAVE RAVE RAVE RAVE RAVE RAVE RAVE RAVE RAVE

Fural Baer tank x-realm
« on: December 06, 2008, 09:01:31 pm »
Greetings Copper Edge.

Personal info

I am Shalalala a feral druid applying from another server. My name is Srdjan (don't try reading that out loud), ima 18 years old and im an addict. Im currently on my last year of high school, unregular terms (means i dont go to class, i just pass exams for each subject whever i want to).

Char info

Name: Shalalala
Current server: Zenedar
Currently im resto specc'd, becouse i have rerolled to a healer after the wotlk launch. Still my feral gear is 'ok' as i have full tier6, that is at the moment socketed and enchanted for dps, wich will be fixed for tanking in a matter of minutes if i get accepted in here.
http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Zenedar&n=Shalalala

I've completed the attunement to every instance that ever had one.

Raiding

As you have read on the top of the post you've probably concluded that i have no life and no real obligations at the moment, wich is mostly true :P

So generally i can't write out any time that i couldn't raid at. Offcourse when i have an exam or something else keeping me away from wow during raid time,i would inform you =P

Gaming (optional) and World Of Warcraft history

Prior to wow i've been playin alot of stuff, Warcraft3, TFT, Counter-strike, C&C RA2,  Diablo, Starcraft, alot of stuff from alot of different game types ;)

Wow-wise, it all started in the spring of 2005 with a Human blondie mage on Shadowmoon, after struggling to find a guild there, i ended up in <Dune> wich was a solid guild at the time. After two weeks a migration popped up to Magtheridon and i've gone there with the guild (that was the famouse migration when Nihilum migrated from Burning legion to Magth, as well as some other alliance guilds like Praemium Callidus, Khadgar's Rage, etc.) Anyway after a cpl of days on Magtheridon i got hacked, at the time it was a totally new thing to World of Warcraft and the Gamemasters didnt belive me, and yes i ended up with my account unretrievable. I've made a break after that and i was pissed too, then a friend offered me his acc saying he is a casual and doesnt play much so i could lvl his hunter in free time. I've lvled up his hunt to 60 and raided molten core with it got a few epix, then he wanted his acc back, and didnt wanna sell it to me. So again i end up feeling like a piece of shit. After another break of a few months i've bought a new copy of wow for myself and started lvling up here on Dunemaul where i've got to known a bunch of serbs from the mass-net cafes that started popping up at that time. When 60 i've joined Dark Horizons with wich i have killed Cthun and Razuvious, Anub'Rekhan and Faerlina, sadly DH never made it further then that cuz people started going casual untill the tbc launch. After TBC started i've been without a real guild for some time, then ended up in <Tremor> that was originally made as a serb-only guild that eventually ended up inviting non-serbian people too. Killed tier-4 bosses and Void Reaver + The lurker in there, after wich the guild had merged up with <Fallen> and formed <Memoriam> that had good progress in the start and had gone up to a 40% kael and 15% vashj best goes, after wich the progress was cock-blocked cuz people slacked too much on attendane.
During that time i've made my progress from a trial in Tremor to a raid leader in Tremor, and then raid leader in Memoriam.

That was the end of the Dunemaul chapter, Memoriam had fallen apart and me + 4 other serbs (you might know some Wiccana, Scath, Manifest, Gdark) migrated to Zenedar and joined Unpossible wich really rocked in the start, we were kicking ass in Black temple downing allmost every boss except bloodboil, council and illidan in one night of tries, i really loved that period :)
But sadly just before sunwell was released all the norweigan players had decided to go play Age of Connan, so a guild that had only 34 in the roster ended up with 26 or so. We struggled to kill Kalecgos, and the server was pretty much dead in pve, we were the only guild there was, and x-real applicants were hard to find. After gearing up people from tier4/tier5 to full tier6 and preparing them for sunwell (wich lasted about a month and a half) we started progressin, and killed Kalec Brutallus and Felmyst pretty fast, after wich i was promoted to Officer. Then i had my RL problems and my education was suffering cuz i was too focused on wow and i had to take a break for 3 weeks, during wich the guild has hit a rock-wall called the eredar twins. Even tho i wanted to quit wow, beyondlife and the other serbs made me come back cuz of the lack of quality tanks, appearently only me and the GM were good tanks and the others were pretty much keyboard turners and clickers :(
Soo, whala twins down, what a hard encounter it was, untill Muru started grinding our guild bank and Marks of the Illidari. Took a total of 3 months to kill him and we did it the night before the 3.0 patch was out. Then tomorrow we came for him again and it was like WHAT THE FUCK!? is this even a boss !? Anyhow there were some complaints all the time for the mass slacking and attendance issues, how people that had 30% attendance were treated as people with 100% attendance, how a mage with full tier6 is doing 1300 dps, while another mage with the same gear does 2200+ etc.
I've been doing all in my power to make stuff go better but little results were there to see.

Prior to wotlk launch people were making forum posts laughing how we will be the best and there is no guild to compete with us on progress, 10 days after the expansion we had people that wore season4 items beat us on real first Kel'Thuzad and Realm first Malygos. We didnt even kill Malygos so far cuz people dont know where west is (aka ru n away from the arcane breath)

And to be honest i'm sick of it, the slacking, the no flasks and food, attendance, i just feel like being pissed on for grinding all the stuff i need for every raid and using it, and then see another guy next to me with none of that, and he aint even warned for that by the officers. It just isn't quality time spent anymore.

Why do you want to join Iron Edge?

Competitive raiding, good spirit, non-clueless people and after all i know maybe half of the guild from previous expiriences :)

What can I offer to Iron Edge?

I consider myself a quality player that knows game mechanics very well as well as my own class inside-out, im very active and i'm allways trying to improve, as in gear, as in skill.

Last words ?

I hope my wall of text doesn't one shot you :)

December 06, 2008, 09:17:50 pm
Reply #1

Offline Shiftey

• Guild Member

• My Facebook page
Re: Fural Baer tank x-realm
« Reply #1 on: December 06, 2008, 09:17:50 pm »
Hello there Shalalala, I am not sure if you remember me, I certainly remember you. It's good to see you again and good to know you are still around showing everyone what druid is all about!

You made a really good and detailed applications to say the least, nothing I might add at this point.

Hope I am first to reply! and let's say what others have to say to your application

Shiftey

December 06, 2008, 09:21:36 pm
Reply #2

Offline delling

• Guild Member

• Homepage
« Reply #2 on: December 06, 2008, 09:21:36 pm »
Luckily my wall of text resistance is high...

Good application!

We've spent about 6 weeks without a feral druid now, and I'd really like to see how they perform in WOTLK -- they also provide a nice buff that we don't have, without DPS warriors!

I like Shalalalalala a lot, and I hope we can find a place for him in IE.

-D
Now I run a tech website.

December 06, 2008, 09:23:25 pm
Reply #3

Offline Vorte

• Guild Member

• Ffffffffffff

« Reply #3 on: December 06, 2008, 09:23:25 pm »
This serb doesn't seem retarded  :o   Must be the Alpha-Serb or something!

Gl!
[22:27] <Globox> I cry when I clean my left ear with a q-tip

December 06, 2008, 09:26:49 pm
Reply #4

Offline Shalala

• Former Member

« Reply #4 on: December 06, 2008, 09:26:49 pm »
Ofc i remember you Shiftey, and thanks for the kind words, ty too dell :p

Vorte, be carefull for words can be deceiving :p

December 06, 2008, 09:28:53 pm
Reply #5

Offline Spuzi

• Former Member

« Reply #5 on: December 06, 2008, 09:28:53 pm »
zomg SHALALALALA :)

nice friend, nice druid, nice raider...

Shiftey take him :) ! ! !

DRAGANEEEEE
Spuzile :-)

Da li cete ikada svoju pesmu imati?
Ili cete kao uvek nase pevati?
Postavlja se pitanje, a to vec znaju svi kompleksi su neizlecivi NaNaNa...

December 06, 2008, 09:30:23 pm
Reply #6

Offline Shalala

• Former Member

« Reply #6 on: December 06, 2008, 09:30:23 pm »
DRAAAAAGAAAAANEEEEEEE

December 06, 2008, 09:31:56 pm
Reply #7

Eyehole

« Reply #7 on: December 06, 2008, 09:31:56 pm »
YOU ARE MY BEST FRIEND NOW!

BOUNCY WILL HAIL YOU SOON!

INC BOUNCY!

December 06, 2008, 09:35:18 pm
Reply #8

Eyehole

« Reply #8 on: December 06, 2008, 09:35:18 pm »

for the ones who missed and Shalalallaa

« Last Edit: December 06, 2008, 09:39:37 pm by Eyehole »

December 06, 2008, 09:39:41 pm
Reply #9

Offline delling

• Guild Member

• Homepage
« Reply #9 on: December 06, 2008, 09:39:41 pm »
Wow, pretty quick on the wobbly bottom... New record I think.
Now I run a tech website.

December 06, 2008, 09:56:06 pm
Reply #10

Offline Lestariol

• Former Member

« Reply #10 on: December 06, 2008, 09:56:06 pm »
Finaly he aplyed! He is a great guy, know him for a long time (in rl ofc), if theres a guy who will make you laugh more then vorte could, he is the one (but not by doing stupid things but with good jokes).

Even though he migrated to other server he is still at least for me one of the best druids on server, that knows his class, so it would be rly nice having him guild, after all we NEED A CUDLY BEAR !!!.

Also he pwns dota same as i do so there will be more better dota games to play. He is here to heal,tank,dps to do everything what you want, so GET HIM IN !!!

December 06, 2008, 11:00:48 pm
Reply #11

Offline Buby

• Former Member

« Reply #11 on: December 06, 2008, 11:00:48 pm »
DRAGANEEEEE OPA OPA!
Take him becuz he is female cow k :P
Never argue with an idiot.
They will bring you down to their level and beat you up with experience.

December 07, 2008, 12:12:13 am
Reply #12

Offline Gidra

• Guild Member

• Do not disturb.

« Reply #12 on: December 07, 2008, 12:12:13 am »
I would really like to see him in our raiding line-up. So we can have Gidra (male) and Shalalalaalalalalala (female), ofc COWS! :)

Joke on a side note, he will be great support to our tanking squad. And what someone else said earlier, I would really like to see that feral aura once again.
Therefore I fully support this application.
« Last Edit: December 07, 2008, 12:23:23 am by Gidra THEALLMIGHTY »

December 07, 2008, 12:38:58 am
Reply #13

Offline starshadow

• Former Member

« Reply #13 on: December 07, 2008, 12:38:58 am »
When 60 i've joined Dark Horizons with wich i have killed Cthun and Razuvious, Anub'Rekhan and Faerlina, sadly DH never made it further then that cuz people started going casual untill the tbc launch.

Heh ye remeber that whole casual thing. was more the end of DH.
Anyway GL with app

December 07, 2008, 04:20:32 am
Reply #14

Offline Shalala

• Former Member

« Reply #14 on: December 07, 2008, 04:20:32 am »
Thank you all for the support :)

Heh ye remeber that whole casual thing. was more the end of DH.
Anyway GL with app

Sadly :(

Iron Edge Discord

Recent

Recent Logs

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 02, 2024, 10:38:49 pm

Login with username, password and session length

295 Guests, 1 User
hemoroidtv