Iron Edge

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Apply to Iron Edge

Apply to the TOT Raid
Currently full
Apply to the Main Raid
Always open to exceptional players!
Apply for the Weekend Raid
Looking for DPS!
Apply for Wrath Classic or Social
All are welcome apply to join IE
 Holy Priest Application

February 03, 2009, 01:20:32 am
Read 2672 times

Offline Wrokrath

• Vendor Trash

Holy Priest Application
« on: February 03, 2009, 01:20:32 am »
Holy Priest Application

Hey there , My name is Ömer ( Wrokrath in-game ). I am 24 year old man who is graduated from Architectural Department 2 years ago. I think for first application these personal informations will be enough. If need more you can reach me in-game or via mail ofc.

Character Information

I am playing with Wrokrath from April 2005. After leveling to 60 I talented as Holy and have been holy always. My experiences are starting from Molten Core to Blackwing Lair. From Karazhan to Black Temple. I have got some breaks on game because of my school in past. So I didnt do SSC but been in Black Temple :)

I started to raid (again) lesser than 30 days. So my gear may not be enough for you I am not sure. I did Naxxramas , Obsidian Sanctum and Vault of Archavon both heroic and normal.

My character’s basically stats are: (with my own inner fire buff and stamina buff only)

Hitpoints : 16510
Mana : 16663

Stamina : 973
Intellect : 872
Spirit : 846

Spell Power : 2013
Crit Chance : 12.73 Holy
Haste Rating : 338 (10.31%)
Mana Regen : 292 mp5s in combat

My armory link is : http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Dunemaul&n=Wrokrath

Raiding

I can raid every day of the week. From 19.00 to 02.00 is the time period which I am eligible at working days. I am fully avaliable at weekends :)

Gaming History

As I told before I have been in a lot of raiding activity in the past. After a break I am back to the World of Warcraft and ready to discover new adventures :).

What can I offer to Iron Edge ?

I am ready to help you whenever you need something. I am not sure Are you recruiting holy priests but if you need a raiding priest or a back up for trial , it will be a great for me. I can offer you that if I will get invited I will do my best.

Thanks for reading it and your interest ,

Wrokrath the Holy Priest

February 03, 2009, 01:35:33 am
Reply #1

Eyehole

Re: Holy Priest Application
« Reply #1 on: February 03, 2009, 01:35:33 am »
SELAM!
where are you from? seems like you are "Turkish" to me since your name rings a bell!
Black Temple? well how about sunwell i wud like to ask?
not the best application i have ever seen but it's fair enough atleast well written and taken serious...

GL with it! thinks Delling will drop a reply back laters cuz he's busy with his blog.. it's a nice blog site between...

February 03, 2009, 01:43:15 am
Reply #2

Offline Wrokrath

• Vendor Trash

« Reply #2 on: February 03, 2009, 01:43:15 am »
Selamlar again :)

Yes I am from Turkey. If I take from beginning I havent been in Naxxramas 40man because of Blizzards last patch. It gives a chance ppl to take warlord items in 2 days. So my guild declared not to raid Naxx because of some players Warlord item love. If I come to Sunwell ; well I raided at Black Temple but not joined to Sunwell because when they started to raid Sunwell I promoted at my job and had to go another cities for research. So I havent been in Sunwell.

PS: Now I have got my own job and my own company. So there is no problem about working or unwanted breaks :)

February 03, 2009, 05:10:37 am
Reply #3

Offline delling

• Guild Member

• Homepage
« Reply #3 on: February 03, 2009, 05:10:37 am »
Hey!

Thanks for taking the time to apply (and thanks for the advertising, Eyehole).

Sadly we're not looking for new priest raiders right now :(

If you try to apply elsewhere, you should also make a better application!

Good luck.

-D
Now I run a tech website.

February 03, 2009, 10:48:40 am
Reply #4

Offline Wrokrath

• Vendor Trash

« Reply #4 on: February 03, 2009, 10:48:40 am »
Thanks for your interest ,

I am not used to apply guilds so I can say it is my first application :) As a result thanks for all again and good luck on ulduar.

See you later

Iron Edge Discord

Recent

Recent Logs

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 02, 2024, 06:44:21 pm

Login with username, password and session length

314 Guests, 3 Users
Liquidroom, kodin, Spetsnaz