Iron Edge

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Apply to Iron Edge

Apply to the TOT Raid
Currently full
Apply to the Main Raid
Always open to exceptional players!
Apply for the Weekend Raid
Looking for DPS!
Apply for Cataclysm Classic or Social
All are welcome apply to join IE
 X-Realm Mage

March 24, 2009, 09:24:30 pm
Read 3019 times

Offline Terry

• Vendor Trash

X-Realm Mage
« on: March 24, 2009, 09:24:30 pm »
Personal Information

Name:
Terry

Worker (electrician)

About me:
I am 20 years old soon 21! guy from Norway. I like to have fun, and get wasted in weekends. I used to be bassist for a Norwegian band called Concussion, We released an EP and where doing great. However, I quit it due to personal differences with some of the players. I started picking up WoW again when Fury of the Sunwell patch came (more of this under experience notes)... and here I am :)

Character

Character Name:
Fean

Class:
Mage

Spec:
FFB 0/53/18

Dual Specc:
What I was planning for this only time will tell. Depends solo on how fights in ulduar will be. I am going to have 2 different kinds of PvE speccs, one might be arcane while other be Fire build. For different fight mechanics Arcane is better, and sometimes Fire is better.

Armory profile:
http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Dragonmaw&n=Fean

If it doesn't show PvE gear here is what my stat should be like.
Spellpower:  2021
Hit rating:  345 (currently at this lvl, due to switching spellhit trinket with
                  embrace for more spellpower)
Crit rating: 535
Haste:       487

Alts:
Warlock, Priest, Hunter in lvl 49, 56, 62 DK in lvl 67.

Playtimes

I work most days from 12:00 to 19:00 server time, and are home around 19:10 server time (short way to work ftw). I am playing mostly from 19:10 to 03:00 am, and I'm used to waste my nights on progress runs :)

On sundays, I cannot raid during day (due to family dinner), however, I can raid 19:00 to 03:00am.

At Saturdays I can raid at night sometimes, but not allways, depends if I'm going out drinking or not.

All weekdays I am free for raiding and can do as the raid times I descriped above.

Also want to add that I have 97% raid attendance with my old guild :)

During Raids: I am used to have 1 break mid raid, and I'm never short AFK, unless I relly have to poop or something... but that would be desperate :)

Experience

Previous guilds and reasons for leaving them:

In vanilla wow, I used to play Dwarf Holadin (name used to be Preben). I have cleared everything up to BWL, and had pretty much every item I could get from there. Was full t2.
When TBC hit, I left my paladin (gave him to a RL friend), and started with my mage on Dragonmaw. Dragonmaw server has been dead for many years. Only few top guilds was there, and most of them have fell and never come back. Evocati, instinct, Entropy(still running).
My current guild is Purity, who sadly is tearing away. Reason why I am leaving, is because the guild is tearing down. And players leave for other higher guilds. Some have migrated, most of our top players quit game. This is why I want a fresh start on my raiding experience. I am Class Officer also in Purity, and I know how to talk to others, and I dare telling ppl what to do. I also take constructive critisism if needed be :)

Raid Experience:
Vanilla: Everything to BWL. Did not continue after BWL to AQ 20 or 40, or Naxx.
TBC: Everything cleared. Started late clearing MH/BT when SWP came out, then 2 or so months before WOTLK came, we started with SWP. Cleared up to Twins I belive, when patch 3.0 came along, then we killed m'uru and Kil Jaeden.

WOTLK: Done everything. Naxx, OS 3D, Malygos (with 6 min achievment)... I have not done immortal as of to date, note: We did it almost, 3 melees got icecube on Kel thuzard :(

Computer Related

My computer is fairly recent updated.
CPU Quad core (don't remember how fast :P),
Radeon 4870x2,
4Gig memmory

Internett: 24Mb down and 2mb Up I think it is.

Why I want to join Iron Edge:
I would like to join Iron Edge, even if I don't know much about the guild, I feel you have a good structure of leadership, and you seem also to be very serious guild. I'dd like to join you to get more experience, get new friends.

Why should we pick you?:
I do know it says "mage recruitment is closed" However, I think I can be a nice asset to your guild. Even if your full on mages, I belive in myself enough to post this apply.

Also, I know how to play my class, I know how to gear myself, I look at posts in Elitist Jerks forum for information, and changes to the mage class. However, I find personal experience over reading others is better. But I sometimes find new ways to improve with reading other ppl how they do things.

Ventrilo: I have a mic, and I can speak back if needed. Mostly I'm quiet if not spoken to, sometimes I come with suggestions on how to do things. And I use ventrilo newest verision myself. I have good understanding, of both written and spoken English.

Any additional information:

I do not mind respecc for kiting/tanking what so ever you need me for. I allways preferr the best suitable DPS specc ofc, but for bosses like Gluth in Naxxramas I do kite the zombies for example.

I suppose I got not that much more to say. Thanks for reading. If you want to know something just ask and I will answer the best possible way I can :)

- Fean

/moo

March 24, 2009, 09:27:47 pm
Reply #1

Offline delling

• Guild Member

• Homepage
Re: X-Realm Mage
« Reply #1 on: March 24, 2009, 09:27:47 pm »
Thanks for taking the time to write a great application!

The fact that it uses another template suggests you used it for another guild... but who cares! Good luck.
Now I run a tech website.

March 24, 2009, 09:29:32 pm
Reply #2

Offline Terry

• Vendor Trash

« Reply #2 on: March 24, 2009, 09:29:32 pm »
Thanks for taking the time to write a great application!

The fact that it uses another template suggests you used it for another guild... but who cares! Good luck.

Nop, for the moment this is the only guild I'm applying to. This is our old guild template (sowwy:()

March 24, 2009, 11:10:36 pm
Reply #3

Offline Daekesh

• Guild Member

« Reply #3 on: March 24, 2009, 11:10:36 pm »
Nice app! 

You seem like a nice guy and I would, if I could, recruit you.  Sadly, if you were to join, I couldn't promise you any raid spots.  As the recruitment page says, we really are full.  Mages are about our only stable class :(

Good luck finding a guild.
Moo

Itkovian
Daekesh
Caladan
Hetan

March 24, 2009, 11:23:27 pm
Reply #4

Offline Terry

• Vendor Trash

« Reply #4 on: March 24, 2009, 11:23:27 pm »
I did expect answer like that since, yeah the recruitment is closed  :) I'm glad you took the time to read my apply, and I wish you good progress in ulduar!

-Fean

March 25, 2009, 01:52:49 am
Reply #5

Offline Shannaro

• Guild Member

« Reply #5 on: March 25, 2009, 01:52:49 am »
Wow, pretty awesome application :)
I like it! Too bad we are full, wtb those 40 man raids once again (mohahaha dellz brain go POW POW) :) Good luck finding a good guild!
DELLING SAID I COULDN'T HAVE MORE GIFS!
I AM RAMBO!! \o/
BICEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEPS!

Iron Edge Discord

Recent

Recent Logs

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 17, 2024, 10:45:12 am

Login with username, password and session length

53 Guests, 0 Users