Iron Edge

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Apply to Iron Edge

Apply to the TOT Raid
Currently full
Apply to the Main Raid
Always open to exceptional players!
Apply for the Weekend Raid
Looking for DPS!
Apply for Cataclysm Classic or Social
All are welcome apply to join IE
 Rogue apply for either A or B team.

May 04, 2009, 05:58:16 pm
Read 3345 times

Offline Hisagi

• Vendor Trash

Rogue apply for either A or B team.
« on: May 04, 2009, 05:58:16 pm »
Greetings Iron Edge!  :-*

Personal Information

In real life where I spend slightly more time besides wow, I go by the name, Joakim Bäckström  :-\ I live in Piteå, Sweden. I'm 18 years old, I've got a girlfriend and we've been together for almost a year now. Which is a personal best for me  :D I'm also studying to become a computer expert or something..  :o

Character Information

My characters name is Hisagi, a level 80 Blood Elf Rogue. http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Dunemaul&n=Hisagi I've also got some PvP gear like 1 Deadly 4 Hateful. Haven't really been playing too much PvP in WoTLK since I prefer PvE.

Raiding

I can raid pretty much every day, exept on weekends when I'm mostly hanging out with my girlfriend or friends etc. So I guess Mon-Tues from 18.00-23-24.00 and Sun also 18.23-24 Server time.

Gaming (optional) and World Of Warcraft history

Well.. I've always been a gaming nerd since I was a little kid.  8) You know back in the days with the Nintendo 64, Sega and so on.  ;D Well I guess the main reason I started playing Wow is because I used or well, I still play WC3 at school with my classmates. Because WC3 had a really nice storyline and got me interested in Warcraft. So I can say that i've been playing World of Warcraft since release.

Vanilla:
I played UD Rogue on Bloodscalp in the guild: Beyond Control we got somewhere in BWL I think. But anyway, I also played a Gnome Warlock on Vashj at 60 don't remember which guild though. I got Nerfarian down that's pretty much it for me in Vanilla.

The Burning Crusade:

I got tired of my warlock and started to miss the rogue class so I decided to level up a Night Elf Rogue on Vashj and I joined the guild: Enigma, which was among the better guilds on the server. We got to Lady Vashj in SSC and then I got hacked and was unable to get retrieve my account. Then my classmate Kassen wanted me to play PvP with him on Dunemaul so I leveled up my warrior got to about 1800 rating, so that's pretty much it. Then I started to miss the rogue class AGAIN!  :'( (Yes i'm pretty obsessed about the rogue class)  :-* So I decided to level up a Blood Elf Rogue which is my current main character. I got him to level 70 and joined the guild Animosity. Which was only swedish at the time and yeah, we got Kael'thas down and then WoTLK came..

Wrath of the Lich King:

So when WoTLK came I was first in my class to hit 80, cheers for me  :o anyway in WoTLK I've done Naxxramas 10/25 Malygos 10/25 Obsidian Sanctum 10 and 1D and 2D with 25, I think I were with my girlfriend when my guild took 3D.. Bummer  :( Now in Ulduar I've got 3 bosses down in 25 man. My current guild are lacking players and for some time now we've only raided on sundays which isn't enough for me  :o

Why do you want to join Iron Edge?

Well ever since I got to Dunemaul I have heard only good words about Iron Edge and I got the thrill of playing with some of you. In Heroics and such, but anyway I guess you could say that i've always admired this guild and I hope that in could get to be a part of you.

What can I offer to Iron Edge?

I can offer a decent geared and skilled rogue with a whole lot of experience and when it comes to raiding i'm always on time doing my very best. Well I got my shares of wipes so I won't complain or anything and I'm always prepared with Flasks and Food and maybe some candels ???

Last words?
YOU NO TAKE CANDLE!!1  >:(
No but seriously, I appreciate that you've taken your time to read my apply.
//Hisagi..

May 04, 2009, 06:25:47 pm
Reply #1

Offline delling

• Guild Member

• Homepage
Re: Rogue apply for either A or B team.
« Reply #1 on: May 04, 2009, 06:25:47 pm »
Thanks for taking the time to apply -- it's a good application :)

I think there's another rogue in the queue before you (for the B team), and your experience isn't good enough for the A team.

-D
Now I run a tech website.

May 04, 2009, 06:35:21 pm
Reply #2

Offline Hisagi

• Vendor Trash

« Reply #2 on: May 04, 2009, 06:35:21 pm »
Thank you.  ;)
Yeah, I know he asked me to apply.
As for the whole lack of experience I guess I could "blame" that I haven't really had the best of guilds or something. But hopefully i'll go far in WoTLK.

May 04, 2009, 07:04:18 pm
Reply #3

Offline Vorte

• Guild Member

• Ffffffffffff

« Reply #3 on: May 04, 2009, 07:04:18 pm »
Male bloodelf, do not want.
[22:27] <Globox> I cry when I clean my left ear with a q-tip

May 05, 2009, 12:20:45 am
Reply #4

Offline Supremacy

• Former Member

« Reply #4 on: May 05, 2009, 12:20:45 am »
Male bloodelf, do not want.

Wut u say !

"Some rise by sin, and some by virtue fall"

May 05, 2009, 12:54:46 am
Reply #5

Offline Daekesh

• Guild Member

« Reply #5 on: May 05, 2009, 12:54:46 am »
Think he's saying you're a homo, Supremacy.
Moo

Itkovian
Daekesh
Caladan
Hetan

May 05, 2009, 09:05:25 am
Reply #6

Offline Kendoki

• Guild Member

« Reply #6 on: May 05, 2009, 09:05:25 am »
And i think he is right
We are the preservers of the balance, now and forever, as Malfurion lies in the Dreaming. Never forget this.

May 05, 2009, 01:12:49 pm
Reply #7

Offline Supremacy

• Former Member

« Reply #7 on: May 05, 2009, 01:12:49 pm »
 :'(

"Some rise by sin, and some by virtue fall"

Iron Edge Discord

Recent

Recent Logs

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 17, 2024, 10:19:48 am

Login with username, password and session length

101 Guests, 4 Users
hemoroidtv, Xormn, Setavai, kodin