Iron Edge

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Apply to Iron Edge

Apply to the TOT Raid
Currently full
Apply to the Main Raid
Always open to exceptional players!
Apply for the Weekend Raid
Looking for DPS!
Apply for Cataclysm Classic or Social
All are welcome apply to join IE
 Raider Application - Rogue (DPS) - ßîonîc

April 02, 2017, 05:49:27 pm
Read 4236 times

Applicant

Raider Application - Rogue (DPS) - ßîonîc
« on: April 02, 2017, 05:49:27 pm »
Hello, Iron Edge!

I am applying for the main raid.

Character: ßîonîc
Armory: http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/Kazzak/%C3%9F%C3%AEon%C3%AEc/advanced
Class/Spec: Rogue (DPS)
Member Type: raider

Personal Info:

My name is Mark ( Marko originally ) and I m from Slovenia. I'm 27 years old and still unplayable. Since I don't have any jobs for several years and even no one want's to hire me since of my record from police is hard for me. I do earn from internet from legal to illegal ways. My hobbies are coding / programming / crypting with some Dj-ing progressive / psy trance genre.

Class/Spec:

Currently I'm playing as Assassination rogue since was while when I played Assassination spec ( last time was in Wotlk ). I don't have second spec yet, but I will definitely go for Combat / Outlaw duo for AoE damage for specific bosses or even for Mythic +.  I believe i do have decent gear as assassination, but always can be better, and for outlaw I'm still grinding.  

I do understand my class very well, and I do know how is working.

The stats for Assassination rogues are ( Agoinzing Poison ) : Agility > Mastery > Crit > Vers > Haste ( for agon poison which I m currently using )

Stats for for Exsanguinate spec are : Agility > Crit or Vers > Mastery > Haste

Rotation is pretty simple as assassination rogue, first i ToT main tank, than prepot. After i m done with that, i m going for garrote, mutilate, vanish + rupture, mutilate Kingsbane Vendetta + envenom. As assassination you only need to track garrote and rupture up all the time and time with your Vendeta + KS.

Alts:

I don't have any alt on level 110 yet.

Professions:

m using Leatherworking / Engineering both 700/700 with some old and rare recipes. I didn't try to level up my professions.

Raiding Experience:

Vanilla as Warlock

ZG: Cleared
Onyxia: Cleared
BWL: Cleared
MC: Cleared
AQ 20: Cleared
AQ 40: Cleared
Naxxramas: Cleared

The burning Crusade as Warlock

Karazhan: Cleared
Grull: Cleared
SSC: Cleared
TK: Cleared
MH: Cleared
BT: Cleared
SWP: Cleared  we manage to come till twins pre nerf , after we kill KJ as well

Wrath of the Lich King as Rogue

Naxxramas 10/25: Cleared
OS 10/25: Cleared +3d up
EoE 10/25: Cleared + 6min
Ulduar 10/25: Cleared + glory of ulduar 25 man
ToGC: 10/25: Cleared + 5/5 HC cleared
ICC 10/25: Cleared + 12/12 HC cleared
Ruby 10/25: Cleared

Cataclysm as Rogue:

BoT 25: Cleared + 2 hc
BWD 25: Cleared + 2 hc
ToFw: Skipped
Firelands 25: Cleared 6/7 hc pre nerf
Dragon Soul 25: Cleared 6/8 hc pre nerf

Myst of Pandaria as Rogue

MSV 25: Cleared + 2
HoF 25 : 4/6
ToeS 25: Cleared
ToT 25: Cleared +2 Mythic
SoO 25: Cleared + 14 Mythic

Warlords of Dreanor as Rogue ( this content Friend of mine played name Alex, I only achvie HFC mythic progression and later on farm )

Highmaul 20 : 7/7 + 7 Mythic
BRF ; 10/10 hc  + 10 Mythic
HFC : 13 / 13 hc + 13 mythic

Previous Guilds:

Warlock / Daggerspine Realm

Red Order : Hardcore guild back in vanilla my rank was Raider. What i can say about this lovely guild with some ex. Method players ( Raiden and Snox don't know if they are still playing). We manage 2 do something very unique and that is we clear everything what we could even raid was not enough we still do some World PvPs and farming BGs ( got High Warlord as well on my ex char ) After vanilla is ended few officers including with GM they moved 2 another realm and join better guild so this guild has been disbanded unfortunately..

Warlock / Defias Brotherhood Realm

Ubiquity : A really awesome guild in that time ( Still exists as far I know ). As this guild i can same as for Red Order we manage to kill everything on time without any problem at all. At that guild i been Officer then I demote my self 2 raider because I had a lot of fights with ex Raid Leader ( who though he know everything but the truth is he was  completely retarded). So after TBC was ending up and WOTLK arriving there was a huge disaster in coming. They hacked my account which I newer could retrieve since i have Key Loger on my computer ( I really doubt at this but I done everything I could to retrieve back but unfortunately no luck... )

Rogue / Dentarg Realm

Wotlk + CATA: Since i re rolled 2 my rogue and put my warlock behind i get opportunity 2 join in a guild called <Bad Omen> in Dentarg realm. We really did fine back in days and even been realm first ( god damn I hate when I don't have those realm first achvies .. ). Since we did everything what we should do there was new expansion in front. Middle of Cata progression in FL + DS guild became unstable since few strong players and even officers leaved a guild and half others just quit a game and even on Dentarg population was really really bad i just decided 2 leave again this amazing guild which now days got still contacts with some of those players.

Rogue / Kazzak Realm

In MoP i swapped a lot of guilds but that's i really don't like 2 do it since i m not guild swaper. I

joined 2 this realm in April 2012 i believe and since I missed a couple months into new expansion it took me sometime 2 lvl up and gear and what so ever. That is why I been in a lot of guilds. But few of them was really awesome and skilled like Perfect Circle EU and Order of Sargeras skilled players and really awesome one as well. I been both time kicked duo inactivity because I had car accident in February and i missed in raids a lot since I need 2 go on therapies.

My Last guild was >Iron Edge< which some of you guys remember me >Prison Kush < but duo Real Life problems I stoped to play WoW since April of 9.2014 because I was taking to prison because they caught me with  weed in my apartment so do in public.  I was released  24.11.2016 and once i came back home I was in guild called > High Status < which I left in couple of days and met rash in High mountain and ask for Re- Invite.  

Availability:

I have all time in world so there shouldn't be issues from my part. I might some day in future ( if i will be accepted as trial for raiding ) skip it, but I will let you know in game or on forum.

Communication:

I understand very well English although my grammar isn't best. I have TS 3 with working headset and I know to listen others.

Computer / Connection:

My Hardware & Gear :

Mouse: Logitech G400's
Headset: Steelseries Icemat Siberia v2 Na'vi edition
Keyboard: Corsair Gaming K70
Mouse Pad: Steelseries Na'Vi edition
Monitor: BenQ XL2411Z

CPU: i7-5960X Extreme Edition
CPU Cooling Fan: Corsair Hydro H110
Motherboard: ASUS X99 Deluxe ATX
RAM: GSKILL 32GB
Graphic Card: EVGA Superclocked NVIDIA GeForce GTX TITAN X
Hard Drive: Samsung 850 pro series 128GB ssd
Hard Drive: 1TB Samsung 850 pro series ssd

Addons/UI:

Skada
Bartender
BigWigz
Weak Aura

UI : https://postimg.org/image/aoe4ku653/

Other Games:

Counter strike GO , dota 2

Why Iron Edge?

I want to continue raiding with you guys since I do know few of you people and I never had a chance to raid or even progress with you guys that much of time, so that is my main reason.

What can I offer Iron Edge?

I see myself as being really good at what I do on the rogue. I used to be really hard core in previous expansions ( vanilla till cata ). I would bring with me all necessary stuffs for raiding, from food to pots flask etc.. I m not gear whore and I m quiet serious while we are raiding. I can handle critics without making a drama after that.

Where did I hear about Iron Edge?

I spoke with Phoenix in game.

Last Words?

I just want to say, I hope is not a problem that I don't have any Mythic kills in NH neither of logs and also you might see that some mine questions was copy pasted ( mainly ex guilds + previous exp in raids ) but I noticed that to Phoenix and we had an agreement.

Thanks for reading my application AGAIN and I wish you have nice day.

Regards from Bionic / Weed

April 04, 2017, 06:26:36 pm
Reply #1

Offline Phoenixflame

• Officer

• Pervy Pastry Puffer

Re: Raider Application - Rogue (DPS) - ßîonîc
« Reply #1 on: April 04, 2017, 06:26:36 pm »
Hey Bionic,

I looked over your application and I think it's good. I'd like to give you a trial!

April 04, 2017, 07:17:08 pm
Reply #2

Offline Vorte

• Guild Member

• Ffffffffffff

« Reply #2 on: April 04, 2017, 07:17:08 pm »
Dota MMR and preferred role?
[22:27] <Globox> I cry when I clean my left ear with a q-tip

April 04, 2017, 09:39:23 pm
Reply #3

Offline Weedsmoka

• Guild Member

• No Weed No Fun

« Reply #3 on: April 04, 2017, 09:39:23 pm »
Thank you, for fast respond, .@Vorte  6.125 solo / 6.4 as party, Carry role as heroes my fav are AM, naix, sniper, trax and puge with dagon :D

April 04, 2017, 10:59:11 pm
Reply #4

Offline Vorte

• Guild Member

• Ffffffffffff

« Reply #4 on: April 04, 2017, 10:59:11 pm »
Hot damn. Let's play some day! I'm merely 5k solo, and I main supports!
[22:27] <Globox> I cry when I clean my left ear with a q-tip

April 04, 2017, 11:10:03 pm
Reply #5

Offline Weedsmoka

• Guild Member

• No Weed No Fun

« Reply #5 on: April 04, 2017, 11:10:03 pm »
I would love to play, but honestly I didn't play dota 2 for while now ( around 3 - 4 months ) , because I was more focused into AP farming and all other shit in WoW :),

Iron Edge Discord

Recent

Recent Logs

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 27, 2024, 04:32:27 pm

Login with username, password and session length

104 Guests, 0 Users