Iron Edge

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Apply to Iron Edge

Apply to the TOT Raid
Currently full
Apply to the Main Raid
Always open to exceptional players!
Apply for the Weekend Raid
Looking for DPS!
Apply for Cataclysm Classic or Social
All are welcome apply to join IE
 60 Warlock *Edited*

December 18, 2006, 05:38:49 pm
Read 8368 times

Offline Ezzechiel

• Vendor Trash

60 Warlock *Edited*
« on: December 18, 2006, 05:38:49 pm »
Greetings Iron Edge from Ezzechiel the Undead Warlock

Personal Information

I am  Ezzechiel the Undead Warlock, when not on Wow i am generaly on some other MMO, I am from Austrailia and aged 22, always up for anything :).

Character Information

My gear can be seen here: http://ctprofiles.net/4844195    this is the gear i generaly use. But in most cases i try to make a balance of resist while not losing to much +Spelldamage & Stamina
Fire Resistance : 150ish unbuffed
Nature Resistance : 150ish Unbuffed
Shadow Resistance : 100ish Unbuffed

Attunements: BWL (Done), MC (Done), Onyxia (Done), Naxxramas (Done)

Gaming (optional) and World Of Warcraft history

I have been playing online games since 2004 so since the release of WoW. Started with World Of Warcraft and now i play variouse online games like Lineage2, Hero online...etc from which i have taken a break from them for the next few months. I have other chars including (horde)UD Priest, UD Mage UD Rogue on this server,  (Aliance) T2.5/T3 Dvarf Warrior on another pvp Server, + another NE Hunter + NE Rogue +NE Druid.   All the chars are lvl 60 and most are T1+ Besides all the Rogues they are only about half T1.
I am a very active player play most days of the week, currently mainly PvPing and your raiding times sound great for i can raid from about 6pm-what ever time is necessary to succeed

Why do you want to join Iron Edge?
I am after a place to call home, a place to feel welcome,a place to have fun in,  a place where i can be helpful and most of all a place where i can learn somethign new and experience endgame once again. Aftre playing for 2 years and this being my second lvl 60 warlock i have learned a lot and still always learning more everyday. I am also multilangual so i speak German and also other eastern european languages.

What can I offer to Iron Edge?
I am a very friendly guys, like to have a laugh and joke around from time to time while at the same time knowing the time not to.  Having lead endgame raids befor on other servers i have a great understanding on most Highend endgame raids and know how to look aftre my self and others in raid. I am also a 300Alchemist/Herby with most receips inc Flasks, my alts on this servers are 300 enchanter with a lot of rare/rep receips inc spellpower, +20 fire to gloves, lifestealing and others, a Tribal Leatherworker, and also a 300 eng +300 Tailor with a lot of rare rep/drop receips as well.

And when the Warlock is not needed i can always jump to one on the other 3 Chars   Priest T1, Mage PvP Gear, Rogue currently sadly geared, most have a reasonable amount of resistance gear

Last words?
Glad to be Welcomed and of service

*'*EDITED*'*
Seems i am unable to find some of my gear atm.. but i'll just make up for it with  the necessary potions...

[For my Main set i use the pvp gloves+boots(Blue) cos it increases my dps and gives me a great boost/2piece bonus]
« Last Edit: January 05, 2007, 01:41:33 pm by Ezzechiel »

December 18, 2006, 06:30:08 pm
Reply #1

Offline delling

• Guild Member

• Homepage
Re: 60 Warlock
« Reply #1 on: December 18, 2006, 06:30:08 pm »
Strong application - good luck.

And that's a serious number of alts...

Why do you keep rerolling? What's to stop you from gearing your warlock and jumping to yet another alt?

We'd expect character and guild loyalty :)
Now I run a tech website.

December 18, 2006, 10:31:27 pm
Reply #2

Offline Kelrathos

• Forum Member

« Reply #2 on: December 18, 2006, 10:31:27 pm »
Just wanted to drop a note here. I played a couple of hours worth of wsg with Ezzechiel today, and he seemed like he was able to conduct himself in a very reasonable and friendly way, even when faced with my horrible persona. The constant cries for AI to his Felguard was the only puzzler, but of course he had good reason for that ;)

All in all, a pleasant experience. He was pretty efficient in pvp too, but he's a warlock, so that's a given ::)
Übercasualness Extraordinaire.

December 19, 2006, 12:36:50 am
Reply #3

crazylock

« Reply #3 on: December 19, 2006, 12:36:50 am »
So, to start, hey, As it stands IE isn't actively seeking warlocks, maybe I should update my sticky... but anyway, we've been sort of lacking 1 for the last two raids, but I have no idea if that was a "once in a lifetime" occurance, or something that'll repeat, so I can't give you a proper yes/no answer as of now, However either way, I just have some comments / questions to make...

Your gear seems.. OK, the only problem is we only do naxxramas now, so I really need that profile to see what parts you are missing, and what you have in place of them, also to see if you have some intelligence as to itemization.

Your spec is, full demonology... a pure pvp build, so if I was to trial you at any point in time, you'd have to respec to something more useful I'm afraid.

Resistances, attunements seem in order... You say you play multiple other games, you'd keep playing WoW as priority, and not go off onto another game after a while when you weren't bored of them anymore, would you?

Delling brought up another concern, you wouldn't try pull a mainswitch if you felt bored of the lock, would you?

Also, I need a more detailed experiance list, you say you have a t2.5/3 warrior, how deep in aq40 / naxxramas have you been?

And a growing concern, would you be prepared at all given occasions for all given tasks?

Please, give honest answers to the questions above and I'll get back to you when I see if we require another lock...

December 19, 2006, 05:11:55 am
Reply #4

Offline Ezzechiel

• Vendor Trash

« Reply #4 on: December 19, 2006, 05:11:55 am »
So, to start, hey, As it stands IE isn't actively seeking warlocks, maybe I should update my sticky... but anyway, we've been sort of lacking 1 for the last two raids, but I have no idea if that was a "once in a lifetime" occurance, or something that'll repeat, so I can't give you a proper yes/no answer as of now, However either way, I just have some comments / questions to make...

Your gear seems.. OK, the only problem is we only do naxxramas now, so I really need that profile to see what parts you are missing, and what you have in place of them, also to see if you have some intelligence as to itemization.
[I Have the T1 Pieces or other Epics, i am trying to get  one uploaded only problem is it need the ct profile mod from the website to do so and its not compatible with this version of wow so i  will try to find some other site or we can meet up in ogri anytime to get inspected. In some cases i have to prefer the T1/Other Pieces for resistance reasons but thats only to adopt better to the situation]

Your spec is, full demonology... a pure pvp build, so if I was to trial you at any point in time, you'd have to respec to something more useful I'm afraid.
[Respecing is no problem at all, and leaving me with the choice of lines to use for endgame can also be used as a test of knowledge as well]

Resistances, attunements seem in order... You say you play multiple other games, you'd keep playing WoW as priority, and not go off onto another game after a while when you weren't bored of them anymore, would you?
[ i play wow as a priority and never go away from it fulltime for more then a few days if ever at all, or else i could not have archieved leveling so many alts. I have no doubt that my will to hit the limits of the game with this char will not end anytime soon and even if it was to end it would just mean i use my priest or mage here instead. After playing this long and still not bored of it i dont see me stoping anytime soon. haveing BC Preordered since like 6+ months ago i am looking forward to the new wow and endgame contests]

Delling brought up another concern, you wouldn't try pull a mainswitch if you felt bored of the lock, would you?
[If i ever had that intention i would not have bothered in Applying, so i can assure you that i will be playing this toon Fulltime, and might play one of my alts on this server but always ready to relog and help when ever asked to]

Also, I need a more detailed experiance list, you say you have a t2.5/3 warrior, how deep in aq40 / naxxramas have you been?
[about half way in AQ40 only have 2 pieces of T2.5 and 2 Pieces of T3, +Full T2 & Full T1 + Top Endgame Weapons  & enchanted everything with everything possible to improve the toon, dont have a Lot of expereince being the Main MT but i generaly handle my self very well. I am not the most knowlegable in AQ40 nor in Naxx for that is where my knowledge ends but on the other hand i learn very fast, so 1-2 runs would be all it takes

And a growing concern, would you be prepared at all given occasions for all given tasks?
[If its possible to be done and within my reach, then i'll do what it takes]

Please, give honest answers to the questions above and I'll get back to you when I see if we require another lock...

Would appreciate to be picked for i can see from your posts that you all love to work as a team and contribute to the guild, and are very friendly and welcomeing making me try even harder to acomplish any given tasks.

Thank you for the considerationg and hope to see you ingame soon

December 19, 2006, 09:58:01 am
Reply #5

Offline Goza

• Guild Member

« Reply #5 on: December 19, 2006, 09:58:01 am »
I Have the T1 Pieces or other Epics, i am trying to get  one uploaded only problem is it need the ct profile mod from the website to do so and its not compatible with this version of wow so i  will try to find some other site[...]

You can enter your gear by hand - or at least you could do that in the past when I created my profile. Has that been changed?

Anyway, what is your guild history? And - not really important, just curious - are you from Australia or Austria?

December 19, 2006, 03:39:30 pm
Reply #6

Offline Ezzechiel

• Vendor Trash

« Reply #6 on: December 19, 2006, 03:39:30 pm »
i am using
[Felheart Robes] http://www.thottbot.com/?i=37318
[Robe of Volatile Power] http://www.thottbot.com/?i=40410
 instead of the T2Cheast and 
[Blood Guard's Dreadweave Walkers] http://www.thottbot.com/?i=53554
[Felheart Slippers] http://www.thottbot.com/?i=35833
 instead of the T2 Boots

as of guild histoly it would be just  The Guild of Sun. thats about all... and yeah i am from australia  on the other side of europe but i originaly come from europe and have lived in germany for about 8 years as well..

December 19, 2006, 03:40:59 pm
Reply #7

Offline Daekesh

• Guild Member

« Reply #7 on: December 19, 2006, 03:40:59 pm »
ctprofiles.net allows u to enter your gear by hand.
Moo

Itkovian
Daekesh
Caladan
Hetan

December 21, 2006, 09:42:27 am
Reply #8

Offline Ezzechiel

• Vendor Trash

« Reply #8 on: December 21, 2006, 09:42:27 am »
ctprofiles.net allows u to enter your gear by hand.
WOW.. Thanx.. didnt even see that section..
here it is the profile i mean

http://ctprofiles.net/4844195

January 05, 2007, 01:41:09 pm
Reply #9

Offline Ezzechiel

• Vendor Trash

Re: 60 Warlock CTUPDATED SINCE ABOUT 2 WEEKS AGO. no changes
« Reply #9 on: January 05, 2007, 01:41:09 pm »
Hmm. I realized today that my CTProfile is not showing all my gear profile's. after about 2 hours of maximize/minimizeing the game ever few seconds i managed to enter the data in the right parts of the CTPROFILE.net site. Now all the Profiles should be visible including all resistance sets, pvp, and the Main one which is usualy used for raiding. I usualy carry a lot of gear around for back up or if i need more fire damage then shadow or the other way around, or sometimes just in case that i dont have the time to get out to repair in the middle of a run..

Oh i have purchased some more NR/Shadow backs which i was mising till now increasing my NR & Shadow resist by about 30-40. + It seems that CTProfile is misreading or not caltulating the scatp spelldamage and i realized thet on PVP Profile 467Magic and with +20 shadow on gloves btu it should be  497Magic & 517 with +20 Shadow on gloves. Not that it makes a great difference but it might be inacurate on other profiles as well
« Last Edit: January 05, 2007, 01:49:24 pm by Ezzechiel »

January 05, 2007, 02:44:09 pm
Reply #10

crazylock

Re: 60 Warlock *Edited*
« Reply #10 on: January 05, 2007, 02:44:09 pm »
I'll talk to you Ingame.

Iron Edge Discord

Recent

Recent Logs

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 14, 2024, 09:43:45 am

Login with username, password and session length

271 Guests, 0 Users