Iron Edge

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Apply to Iron Edge

Apply to the TOT Raid
Currently full
Apply to the Main Raid
Always open to exceptional players!
Apply for the Weekend Raid
Looking for DPS!
Apply for Cataclysm Classic or Social
All are welcome apply to join IE
 BIG z'cow warrior

May 30, 2008, 04:46:45 pm
Read 7601 times

Offline BIG

• Vendor Trash

BIG z'cow warrior
« on: May 30, 2008, 04:46:45 pm »
Hello My name is BIG erm not really, my name is Tarik and i am 29 years old lawyer (ya-ha you heard it right) from Sarajevo. I play taren warrior BIG for past 3 years, basically since the WoW came out. First two years of my WoWing i was tanker for "Terra Nova" and "Fallen" briefly i was in "Dark Horizons" but for the past 6 months i was doing arenas and pvp. I am very much interested in PVPin with some serious players and i was always wandering why aren't serious guilds organizing something like that. (PVE whores may you rot in hell)   :P
Anyways i am epic little friendly cow that's on a path of inflicting pain to whole alliance kind, i hate ebayers-as a matter of fact i sacrificed 32 ebeyers yesterday on a really nice and cozy fire  hehehe
Here is my profile on armory so you can check me out without grabbing my arse in game (don't get me wrong i like it)

http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Dunemaul&n=Big

P.S.
I would love to answer to those 3 questions about abuse from serbs, guys from nordic countries and brits etc :)

1. Srbi me ne mogu zajebavati koliko ja njih mogu zajebavat samo naprijed, samo jasi svi smo nasi :)
2. Swed/Nor/Fin/Hol it's all good baby, know a lot of them, good players, cool people
3. Brits, ehm, i was one of the first guys in guild titans (later on formed DH), almost fully londoner guild so i am totally used to all the tossers and wankers out there   :P i like their humor and their wit, right gov'nor hehehe

Plz pick me, i am totally useless in any kind of conflict and i usually run away in all questionable and potentially dangerous situations, but on the other hand i am cow/men underware model which instantly makes me cool and i look good, not bad singer too-bit hard to listen but hey that's not my problem.

cheers :)

May 30, 2008, 06:55:59 pm
Reply #1

Offline Archz

• Guild Member

Re: BIG z'cow warrior
« Reply #1 on: May 30, 2008, 06:55:59 pm »
One piece of vengeful, s1 weapon - axe even, and not even above 1500 raiting.

i am totally useless in any kind of conflict

lawyer you say.. xD

May 30, 2008, 06:59:17 pm
Reply #2

Offline BIG

• Vendor Trash

« Reply #2 on: May 30, 2008, 06:59:17 pm »
course, all lawyers are useless in conflicts, we dazle you with posh speach and use of heavy phrazes then overcharge our services and RUN !!!
By the time you figure out what happened i am working on my tan in Bahamas, with your money, course :)

;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

May 30, 2008, 07:42:31 pm
Reply #3

Inphy

« Reply #3 on: May 30, 2008, 07:42:31 pm »
Damn, i knew i should've went to law school!

May 30, 2008, 08:00:51 pm
Reply #4

Offline Nachmanun

• Guild Member

« Reply #4 on: May 30, 2008, 08:00:51 pm »
You seem like a very funny guy, so I'm gonna say this in a kind and Non-nach way;
Atm, I really can't find myself to think that you're a guy that can hold 2k+ rating.
As mentioned in the stickies, we need people that can hold
2300 in 2v2;
2200 in 3v3 and
2100 in 5v5.

This isn't really a requirement, but I could most likely see what you're good for after a duel or two. Atm I don't think I can trial you however;
I'll speakto you in game.
SK?R DIG, SK?R DIG F?R FAN. SK?R DIG TILLS DU D?R.

May 30, 2008, 09:03:31 pm
Reply #5

Offline BIG

• Vendor Trash

« Reply #5 on: May 30, 2008, 09:03:31 pm »
No worries, either take me or not, for me that's not a problem since this is a game after all but since you been kind enough and explained whats and hows to me i will return the favour and say that the reason my gear and my rating isn't better is because finding a normal willing partner for arena, the one that is older than 9 is miracle. Once you find it comes a second miracle, how to keep it in team. Everyone seams to think that you can go from 1500 to 2300 rating in one week and for me that is process that takes time, if not boosted that is. Also i never wanted to get boosted like 99% of pvp players do on dunemaul, i could but i didn't want to, why, because i actually play to have fun not to talk around about my big vengeful mace someone else earned for me. If you or anyone in IE has any doubts about my skills you can always wisper lock wiper with whom i done around 50 premades of all BGs, i don't remember losing more than 1% and being EVER lower positioned than 2d  place.
And finally, if i had rating like lets say wiper has, i really wouldn't wanna bother signing in anywhere coz pvp is one/two man sport. Reason i signed is coz i wanna have fun, i know that i have skill, it can be better course and i am willing to work on it trough fun with fun people.

But anyways, you guys have your own agendas and own reasons and i respect that.
Best of luck in PVP and hope you nail that aspect of the game same way you did with PVE

BIG

May 30, 2008, 09:07:36 pm
Reply #6

Offline delling

• Guild Member

• Homepage
« Reply #6 on: May 30, 2008, 09:07:36 pm »
Good application, matey :)

Learnt stuff about you I didn't know!

Good luck.
Now I run a tech website.

May 30, 2008, 09:14:04 pm
Reply #7

Offline BIG

• Vendor Trash

« Reply #7 on: May 30, 2008, 09:14:04 pm »
----->delling
You don't talk to me mate  !!!!
Every time two of us met in game i came up short 1k-2k gold

"sign" lonely and poor cow grinding gold
 ;D ;D ;D ;D

May 30, 2008, 10:18:10 pm
Reply #8

Offline Nachmanun

• Guild Member

« Reply #8 on: May 30, 2008, 10:18:10 pm »
Hey, don't give up that easily, I told you I would do different things to check your personal skills. I will duel you and I will do a 2v2 skirmish with you. However, if you think you have the skills to do 2200 in 2v2, but lack partner and gear, you can prove to me your tactical thinking and personal skill.

I wouldn't want you to give up that easily since you seem like a hilarious person :D
I'm currently at my girlfriends; so I can't really duel you :3
But ya, keep at it; one day you might evolve into Brutal Gladiator Big. <3
SK?R DIG, SK?R DIG F?R FAN. SK?R DIG TILLS DU D?R.

May 30, 2008, 11:12:42 pm
Reply #9

Offline BIG

• Vendor Trash

« Reply #9 on: May 30, 2008, 11:12:42 pm »
You would trade dueling your girlfriend with dueling me???
Damn you i'm not that type of cow, first dinner and a movie !!!

kidding course  ;D

yeah my secret plan is to become evil fluffy bunny brutal gladiator BIG

:)

May 30, 2008, 11:14:29 pm
Reply #10

Offline Archz

• Guild Member

« Reply #10 on: May 30, 2008, 11:14:29 pm »
Well he knows how to speak his case ;)

May 31, 2008, 11:40:14 am
Reply #11

Offline Legolew

• Former Member

• "If god be for us , who would be against us "

« Reply #11 on: May 31, 2008, 11:40:14 am »
Well if you need a partner i was thinking of doing some resto running around on my druid , i have no gear and no skills but what the hell i'm a druid so who cares!!!

you can /w in game on Lokette or Legolew if your interested

Leg

May 31, 2008, 12:24:36 pm
Reply #12

Offline BIG

• Vendor Trash

« Reply #12 on: May 31, 2008, 12:24:36 pm »
i am totally interested, you droods are totally overepowered in arenas as it is and all i need is a guy who'll lifebloom me once in a while and won't be afraid to use roots or cyclon :)))

I are gonna wisper you kind sir !!!

Iron Edge Discord

Recent

Recent Logs

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 31, 2024, 05:57:14 pm

Login with username, password and session length

63 Guests, 0 Users