Iron Edge

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Apply to Iron Edge

Apply to the TOT Raid
Currently full
Apply to the Main Raid
Always open to exceptional players!
Apply for the Weekend Raid
Looking for DPS!
Apply for Cataclysm Classic or Social
All are welcome apply to join IE
 Gozhell

June 04, 2008, 05:10:43 pm
Read 9582 times

Offline Gozhell

• Guild Member

• tumblr blog
Gozhell
« on: June 04, 2008, 05:10:43 pm »
Right, so this will practically be my second application, as I wrote one but as the failure I am I closed the wrong window and here I go again. Who am I? How did I get here? What am I good for? These are three questions that all have a fairly simple answer.

My name is Jacob, I'm a 17year old human being from Sweden, Stockholm. I recently finished my first year in college and I currently live with my parents and my younger sister (no, just no). On my sparetime, which I will have ALOT of I play WoW obviously. A week ago I purchased AoC, and as it's a new game it's friggin awesome, just like WoW was once it was released, but the majority of my playtime goes to WoW. I play some casual TD's and DOTA's with my RL mates.
 Once a time, 17years back my parents decided to hump eachother without protection, which lead to me entering this world. I won't go into details as it might get nasty, but you get the point.
 So what am I good for? One of my qualities is to smash critters, otherwise I'm fairly good at tearing people's bodyparts apart. I PvP for a living more or less, enjoy city raids and BG premades. I raided alot with this character before, only went serious PvP a month after S3 was released, had been a casual 1600-1700ish PvPer before, me and Grill, old times ;). I have some fairly good Fury gear, which means I wouldn't mind joining any casual raid if there's a possibility for that.

Regarding my arena teams;

2v2 2340 rating
3v3 xxxx rating
5v5 2000ish rating

My future plans for PvP is to grab my money and buy the best gems and boosts there is, as I want to push all teams to the limit before the season ends, in hope to receive more than one mount. I'm doing 2v2 with a Paladin, and the team has been on a standby for quite a while, but we're going to push it to 2.4 atleast and maybe even 2.5 now as I grabbed the mace, been sword until now. Atm we're using our current 3v3 to boost some friends, but we're going serious this weekend with an Enhancement shaman. The 5v5 is a pure melee zerg team, which has been on a fair standby aswell. We kind of lost the will to play after having 10-15mins queue and meeting teams that we win 0 rating against. We're going to push the team and get the teamspirit up this saturday though.

Other than this character I've got a full vengeful mage that I'm barely playing anything with atm, not even 10games a week from time to time. I've also got a 70 shaman that I'm slowly working my way up with with my IRL friends. Playing less than casual on these characters as the focus lies on my warrior. Although if you want to throw me a whisper or such ingame and I might not be online my msn is: jacobmoilanen@hotmail.com and skype is the same name.

There might have been something that I should have mentioned that I had on my mind earlier, so this will have to do for now.

Here's one for the giggles; (ya reskinned)

June 04, 2008, 05:45:30 pm
Reply #1

Offline Myogoblin

• Guild Member

• LOLEXECUTE!

Re: Gozhell
« Reply #1 on: June 04, 2008, 05:45:30 pm »
i know some swedish! jag älskar task!

But good luck with the application. I so suck at hardcore these days!

June 04, 2008, 07:35:26 pm
Reply #2

Offline Vorte

• Guild Member

• Ffffffffffff

« Reply #2 on: June 04, 2008, 07:35:26 pm »
Moar moviemakers!

Gozhell is good, allthough he rides a ram :(

He's been playing alot with me and grilly, so guess he's got one toe inside the atmosphere already.
[22:27] <Globox> I cry when I clean my left ear with a q-tip

June 04, 2008, 07:58:50 pm
Reply #3

Offline Dookie

• Guild Member

• public static void main

« Reply #3 on: June 04, 2008, 07:58:50 pm »
ja ja I aproove gozer he's gut and doesn't have anything against me being moonkin.

right?

June 04, 2008, 08:01:52 pm
Reply #4

Offline Gozhell

• Guild Member

• tumblr blog
« Reply #4 on: June 04, 2008, 08:01:52 pm »
ja ja I aproove gozer he's gut and doesn't have anything against me being moonkin.

right?
How could I have anything against that? No matter in what form you are you've got some fur I can curl into. Now where's that Nach?!

June 04, 2008, 08:08:01 pm
Reply #5

Offline Vorte

• Guild Member

• Ffffffffffff

« Reply #5 on: June 04, 2008, 08:08:01 pm »
Probably out studying holes.
[22:27] <Globox> I cry when I clean my left ear with a q-tip

June 04, 2008, 08:17:32 pm
Reply #6

Offline Gozhell

• Guild Member

• tumblr blog
« Reply #6 on: June 04, 2008, 08:17:32 pm »
Probably out studying holes.
Took me a minute to figure out what you mean. Since when did Nach start fixing golf courses?

Jokes beside, can't wait to release more movies, been a while since my last. Need to ninja some of Devlin's pro editing skills though, a 20 second movie clip ending up at 600mb can't be good. Last SW/IF run ending up at 23gb can't be good either. Halp!

June 04, 2008, 08:23:01 pm
Reply #7

Offline Daekesh

• Guild Member

« Reply #7 on: June 04, 2008, 08:23:01 pm »
Compression....
Moo

Itkovian
Daekesh
Caladan
Hetan

June 04, 2008, 08:37:02 pm
Reply #8

Offline Nachmanun

• Guild Member

« Reply #8 on: June 04, 2008, 08:37:02 pm »
WELL, YOU HAVE THE RATINGS. I also know you alot since before (HI GOZHELL).
I'll commence your silly little trial as soon as I get online, HO HO HO. I'll shout on msn once I get onlajn.

Ciao.
SK?R DIG, SK?R DIG F?R FAN. SK?R DIG TILLS DU D?R.

June 04, 2008, 09:11:01 pm
Reply #9

Offline Gozhell

• Guild Member

• tumblr blog
« Reply #9 on: June 04, 2008, 09:11:01 pm »
Compression....
I am compressing the files, but I don't want them to still be crap quality, and devlin have managed to get a reasonable size of the files with an enjoyable quality.

I'm waiting .. :)

June 04, 2008, 10:14:33 pm
Reply #10

kawe

« Reply #10 on: June 04, 2008, 10:14:33 pm »
zomg teh Gozhell!

Glad to see you're still playing. This guy is friendly and fun, will be happy to see you in gchat :)

June 05, 2008, 12:24:20 pm
Reply #11

Offline Grilldyret

• Officer

« Reply #11 on: June 05, 2008, 12:24:20 pm »
OH HI GOZHELL!
Did some pvp with this guy back in s1 or s2, we were actually at 1900 rating once. Me being as shit as I am, this proves he's got sum mad skills. Enjoyable guy, has humour an hopefully he has the guts to chat in /g! Good luck, gozy! You won't need it! ;)

Iron Edge Discord

Recent

Recent Logs

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 31, 2024, 06:04:30 am

Login with username, password and session length

74 Guests, 0 Users