Iron Edge

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Apply to Iron Edge

Apply to the TOT Raid
Currently full
Apply to the Main Raid
Always open to exceptional players!
Apply for the Weekend Raid
Looking for DPS!
Apply for Cataclysm Classic or Social
All are welcome apply to join IE
 Baby - Frost Mage

April 16, 2011, 03:08:11 pm
Read 15537 times

BabyDragon

Baby - Frost Mage
« on: April 16, 2011, 03:08:11 pm »
Introduction/Personal Information

Hail Iron Edge,

Name: Deniz (Real Name), Friends always call me Zem <3
Time zone: UTC+01:00 (Amsterdam, Berlin etc.)
Abbout me: Im still studying IT management on the highest level, last 2 years to go, got 5 days in the week school, but almost always available after 18:00! Im from Turkish origin, But born and raised in Netherland, due to that i've mastered several languages like Dutch, English, Turkish and German. Other than that i usually go out with friends in the weekends to have some fun and party.. But never drink any alcohol, my only bad habit is that im smoking >.< I'm an serious guy which doesn't like to be messed with and never mess with other ppl either. I'd like to talk with ppl who have high in game experience or abbout real life subjects. The reason's why I'm Applying to Iron Edge: one of them is the RBG's i want to join in ure guild and the other one is to have fun as a social community. =)

WoW History

Played: Total Time Played: 106 Days and 20 Hours,
Total Time Played This Level (85): 29 Days and 22 Hours
Personal View: Before i started to wow i was playing Knight Online, but after the company sold the game to another firma, the game became corrupt and fcked up, so i quit because it wasn't fun anymore with ppl wandering around with the highest item levels, a friend advised me to play wow, so i started, and lvl'd my main and first character (Baby) superfast to lvl 80, i started playing wow abbout right after ICC was opened in WotLK. Killed LK on my Mage and did some other TBC + Vanilla Raids for Achievement. I Didn't Pvp in that period at all, after Cataclysm, i got really into PvP, was doing some arena's first, but got bored of it because alot of ppl was only entering arena's with a healer by they're side. After that i started seeking for Rated BG groups and so i became the first mage in a random BG group, thnx to our group (Which broke up) I've made 2002 RBG Rating!

Character Information

Character Name: ?abydragon (? = Alt Gr + s)
Class/Spec: Enemies always Freeze and fall for this Sexy Blood Elf Frost Mage <3 Always played Frost so far in PvP, but considering to try Fire also!
Armory link: http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/dunemaul/%C3%9Fabydragon/simple
PvP Gear: Full Vicious Geared
PvP Section: RBG: 2002 Rating, Arena: None
PvP Goal: Getting 2400 Rating and having fun with Teammates during RBG's.

Hope i gave everyone a clear view abbout myself as Babydragon and what my goals are, not to forget, I've been almost always the most active member in my previous guilds, half of my PvE gear is Epic, but i don't feel like raiding in Cataclysm, So I'll only join Raids if there is a very urgent need for a mage.

Thank You All for ure Time and Reading my post,

Greetings Zem.

April 17, 2011, 06:13:53 pm
Reply #1

BabyDragon

Re: Baby - Frost Mage
« Reply #1 on: April 17, 2011, 06:13:53 pm »

Up Up Pls !  ;)

April 17, 2011, 08:06:52 pm
Reply #2

Offline delling

• Guild Member

• Homepage
« Reply #2 on: April 17, 2011, 08:06:52 pm »
Why are you called Babydragon?
Now I run a tech website.

April 17, 2011, 08:13:00 pm
Reply #3

Offline Daekesh

• Guild Member

« Reply #3 on: April 17, 2011, 08:13:00 pm »
Whelp was taken?
Moo

Itkovian
Daekesh
Caladan
Hetan

April 17, 2011, 09:38:52 pm
Reply #4

BabyDragon

« Reply #4 on: April 17, 2011, 09:38:52 pm »
Why are you called Babydragon?

Well I dont have a specific reason for it, but i was always fascinated abbout dragons in 1st place sinds i was a lil' kid and i love the mage class, thinking it has the elements of dragons <3

..and for the "baby" part.. well u dont expect me to make my name smthing like 'motherdragon or fatherdragon' right..? ;D

April 17, 2011, 09:41:01 pm
Reply #5

BabyDragon

« Reply #5 on: April 17, 2011, 09:41:01 pm »
Whelp was taken?

a story like 'Baby whelp lost his parents' would fit i guess  :)[/b]

April 17, 2011, 11:15:45 pm
Reply #6

Offline Rash

• Imperator

• Main Raid Leader

« Reply #6 on: April 17, 2011, 11:15:45 pm »
Hey, thanks for writing this decent application to Iron Edge!

You seem to have some decent experience in RBG's, unfortunately we're just looking for that. Because you only have experience in Rated Battlegrounds, we can't really determine if you, as an individual, are just as good as the other nine teammates. For now I'd like you to get some more experience in arena, and then I suggest you try applying again.

Hope to see you again soon, en veel geluk in arena!
Rash - Holy Priest
Rashuwu - Mistweaver Monk
Porkkebab - Holy Paladin

April 18, 2011, 12:15:35 am
Reply #7

BabyDragon

« Reply #7 on: April 18, 2011, 12:15:35 am »
Hey, thanks for writing this decent application to Iron Edge!

You seem to have some decent experience in RBG's, unfortunately we're just looking for that. Because you only have experience in Rated Battlegrounds, we can't really determine if you, as an individual, are just as good as the other nine teammates. For now I'd like you to get some more experience in arena, and then I suggest you try applying again.

Hope to see you again soon, en veel geluk in arena!

I think i already have more than enough experiernce in arena's, its true i dont like doing arena's at atm, but having noone or not high arena rating doesnt say much abbout my personal playing skills either, since arena's arnt individual matches u can win.. like every1 knows, there has to be always a teamplayer, which im specially good at to play together with, i dont know how experienced u are as a PvP'er but i can tell u i have alot of PvP experience, and i can tell u also i worked hard to get that 2k rbg rating (u think they else would keep me) and have led most of our rbg's because i have good leadership qualities. And wheter its duels, arena's or bg's, ive done all and seen all and due to this i've become so confident abbout myself playing my class, I can match any pvp section or battle. Not to mention.. since u dont know much abbout my pvp history in arena's or as an individual player, u could give me at least a chance by testing me in duelling someone or doing some arena's or a rbg..

April 18, 2011, 12:47:18 am
Reply #8

Offline Ezzardo

• Former Member

• SATAN KR'A'VER OFFERBLOD

« Reply #8 on: April 18, 2011, 12:47:18 am »
It's good that you are confident, but ain't it abit to much to say that you have done all and seen all? And already more then enough experience in arena, when it is 1700 rating? According to Battle.net you have lost more duels then you have won.

все знают, обезьяну, но обезьяна не знает ни один из них

April 18, 2011, 01:01:38 am
Reply #9

BabyDragon

« Reply #9 on: April 18, 2011, 01:01:38 am »
It's good that you are confident, but ain't it abit to much to say that you have done all and seen all? And already more then enough experience in arena, when it is 1700 rating? According to Battle.net you have lost more duels then you have won.

like i said ive stopped doing arena's after a certain time bc its not fun to constantly fight against ppl who dont dare to enter arena's without a healer.. if it would be 3v3's or 5v5's i would say oke.. but 2v2's.. cmon m8, u guys know better than that, before cataclysm they wouldnt go with a healer in a 2v2 even if that guy got payed for it.. i even got matches which ended up as a draw after 1 hour trying to kill eachother, but couldnt, bc we both entered with a healer.. soo this is what im trying to say by not liking arena's and not to mention RBG's are way more difficult than arena's, as u know.. since uve done some.

April 18, 2011, 01:12:58 am
Reply #10

Offline Vorte

• Guild Member

• Ffffffffffff

« Reply #10 on: April 18, 2011, 01:12:58 am »
Bold post you made - basically displaying how little you have done and seen  :'(
[22:27] <Globox> I cry when I clean my left ear with a q-tip

April 18, 2011, 01:22:13 am
Reply #11

BabyDragon

« Reply #11 on: April 18, 2011, 01:22:13 am »
Bold post you made - basically displaying how little you have done and seen  :'(

oke.

April 18, 2011, 01:28:14 am
Reply #12

Offline Dipsy

• Vendor Trash

« Reply #12 on: April 18, 2011, 01:28:14 am »
Heya, you say you don't wanna do 2v2 arena because there's so much faceroll out there, and I agree, I can't take 2v2 seriously because half the games are half an hour long or double blood dk teams or something else boring. So how come you haven't made a switch into 3v3? It says you have only played 43 matches of that bracket.

I reccomend you play some 3v3 games in a real team and try to achieve something there. Especially as PVP guilds look for players with a little success in that bracket usually foremost! Also a good basis in that bracket really helps you out in other aspects of PVP, such as rated BGs.

Good luck
"Paper is overpowered, scissors are fine." ~ Rock.
_________
Dipsy

April 18, 2011, 01:29:59 am
Reply #13

Offline Vorte

• Guild Member

• Ffffffffffff

« Reply #13 on: April 18, 2011, 01:29:59 am »
To elaborate; Every single season has been dominated by healer + dps in 2v2, and the only double dps viable setups were shadow priest + rogue and mage + rogue. There is a reason 2v2 yields nothing no more, they gave up on it, it's accepted as shit and unbalanced. Why do you then play this bracket and not 3v3, or the bigger and baderer twin, 5v5?

And saying that rbg's are "way more difficult than arena" is just pure ignorance, especially as you have not been facing off against any decent oponents with your listed experience.

Whether you're delusional, or just not very into this game I don't know, but get your facts straight before you blast away with "knowledge"!  ;)
 :zerg :zerg :zerg
[22:27] <Globox> I cry when I clean my left ear with a q-tip

April 18, 2011, 01:34:33 am
Reply #14

BabyDragon

« Reply #14 on: April 18, 2011, 01:34:33 am »
Heya, you say you don't wanna do 2v2 arena because there's so much faceroll out there, and I agree, I can't take 2v2 seriously because half the games are half an hour long or double blood dk teams or something else boring. So how come you haven't made a switch into 3v3? It says you have only played 43 matches of that bracket.

I reccomend you play some 3v3 games in a real team and try to achieve something there. Especially as PVP guilds look for players with a little success in that bracket usually foremost! Also a good basis in that bracket really helps you out in other aspects of PVP, such as rated BGs.

Good luck

Hello Dipsy, well its just that ive lost my motivation for arena's.. and focused myself on rbg's.

Iron Edge Discord

Recent

Recent Logs

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 31, 2024, 08:04:18 am

Login with username, password and session length

17 Guests, 0 Users