Iron Edge

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Apply to Iron Edge

Apply to the TOT Raid
Currently full
Apply to the Main Raid
Always open to exceptional players!
Apply for the Weekend Raid
Looking for DPS!
Apply for Cataclysm Classic or Social
All are welcome apply to join IE
 Disc Priest- Dedic

August 08, 2011, 03:05:28 am
Read 16992 times

Offline Dedicated

• Vendor Trash

Disc Priest- Dedic
« on: August 08, 2011, 03:05:28 am »
Hello Iron Edge, i would like to take you few minutes on this but i hope it will worth it ( a bit at least xD  )
Who you are
- My name is Dusan Kostic, i am 23 years old ( soon 24 ) and i am coming from Serbia.I am student of 4th year of University Singidunum in Belgrade.Hope to finish that cake collage soon so i can take more serious stuff to do  :D
Except collage that is taking least of my time at this moment i am also doing some site making and playing WoW of course.About that question... where i see myself in 10 years i cant say right... since i barely can say where i can see myself in 10 days :) Not like i dont have plans for myself in future its just i dont like to imagine something that i might fail in future , but hey, you know what they say : " Hope they last"  ;D .

Your WoW/PvP history
 This part can take forever , but ill try it make it decent and short.
I've been playing WoW since AQ patch pop live on server , back in vanila days.I did not much PvP those days , i was kind of knowing the game , mechanics and stuff.My 1st PvP char was Paladin in TBC starting from s1 , but i did not took that much serious since i was in raiding guild. I cant say i remember rating back in a days but i am sure it was above 1800. Well since i was not a guy that will play 1 class for all this expansion and seasons i decided that i should switch to a druid that was my alt. And i was at 2200 rating in s3 and s2. When s4 started i was back on Paladin but did not play much since i had some school problems. When WOTLK came i was continue on my paladin and this is when my story continue knowing some of IE people and this server, since i was on Haomarush before that. My paladin name was Dedicated and some of you maybe know it some of you dont. I was like 10 rating away from Gladiator s5 , only because me and my DK had only 1 night to get it. Jaca was playing with that DK but something went wrong and he played with me , after we failed on Gladiator he has stoped WOW :) When s6 started i was playing with Shaddar ( warrior) and we were at 2150 2nd day of season , but then he left team because his pre paid time payed some other priest from server and he promised him that they will play. I was like ruined and i decided that i should go to alliance for a time and play retri with other friends.I was switching server , played there and that but eventually in relentless season i started on my priest went near 2.2k on 3's and 2's , and then again.... raiding .When Cataclysm started i was playing Mage a bit, but mostly DK after. I got 2.3k (3's ) and 2's around 2.1k with Staramajka= Achievement for me :))
As horde player for a long years now i decided that my place is here where i started Dunemaul ( Horde) and i took class that has been always good in my hands ( healer at 1st and priest at 2nd) . Since i've been playing this PvP stuff for a quite years now i know that i can bring you only good healing from PvP side and good fun since i am not a "Dark side " guy. I dont want this to look like a written test but lets end it here.
Of course if there is anything that some of you missed or you did not understand i will for sure explain it better.
And yea... i forgot to say that IE was my choice , since there is no other better guild for me here except this one and i know quite few people here that i've been playing back in a days. With some i had great time some of them did not liked me... but hey , no hard feelings  :D

Last words
I would like to say that my gear is not enough for RBG atm but soon enough it will be and i dont except instant invite to RBG team or something impossible , for start i would like some quite good fun with you guys and we will see after. Judges (you) can see after if i am good enough for this or not :)
Sorry if i made any grammar mistakes during writing and i hope i did not took much of your time for this application.
Good luck Iron Edge and hope to hear answer from you soon.
Best regards, Dusan!

August 08, 2011, 03:13:47 am
Reply #1

Offline Dedicated

• Vendor Trash

Re: Disc Priest- Dedic
« Reply #1 on: August 08, 2011, 03:13:47 am »
Sorry that i had forgot about armory link :)
Here we go :  http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/dunemaul/Dedic/simple

August 08, 2011, 08:24:47 am
Reply #2

Offline Cojche

• Guild Member

• ALPHA AS FUCK

« Reply #2 on: August 08, 2011, 08:24:47 am »
Singibleja, Singidunum :D Good luck!
High functioning sociopath.

August 10, 2011, 01:09:07 am
Reply #3

Offline Rash

• Imperator

• Main Raid Leader

« Reply #3 on: August 10, 2011, 01:09:07 am »
I was waiting for someone to post here that told me I shouldn't invite you. But I suppose he doesn't want to talk about it. So let's get on with the application!

I was just wondering, why did you stop playing paladin?
Rash - Holy Priest
Rashuwu - Mistweaver Monk
Porkkebab - Holy Paladin

August 10, 2011, 02:17:49 am
Reply #4

Offline Supremacy

• Former Member

« Reply #4 on: August 10, 2011, 02:17:49 am »
Simple as that i just did.I got some irl problems and after i explained that Shaddar fucked me up about 2's when season started and after when i wanted to join IE we had some discuss about my application that my skill is on judge by some PvE players on IE , saying that i got boosted and that i play no skill class" paladin" i decided that i might get spammed w/o reason if get get into  and i was about to get invited since there was no other problem.Still i dont see a reason why my paladin is problem to you? And that person that said such stuff should be a man and ask question himself not hide behind Officer.After all its just a game and i dont understand people like that trying to be way too serious about something that is not a subject atm and thats is my former class " Paladin" . Last thing is that i remember stuff that happen in past or to remember only bad things but as i said before, what important is that , what i can bring to guild as player and person.After all its your call and you will make final judge but remember that people are saying rumors and what i can prove is something different.

Sorry if i could not explain it better , but i am not here with a police record or ninjaing or insulting anyone in this guild.
And i will remind you that i said before i was not a guy that will play 1 class for all expansion= does not mean i am bad player or anything its just i like to try different things thats why i am not asking for boost in PvE so i can switch but nice place to spend rest of my time in WOW and some good PvP days and nights.

Best regards, Dusan

"Some rise by sin, and some by virtue fall"

August 10, 2011, 02:21:17 am
Reply #5

Offline Dedicated

• Vendor Trash

« Reply #5 on: August 10, 2011, 02:21:17 am »
Errr i have been logged with Supremacy account since he is playing is same net caffe as me and i did not notice he was logged into this site , so once again i would like to apologize for this missunderstand. I made this post above just with Supremacy account cuz he stayed logged before i jumped in and i did not notice it when i was typing reply.
Hope it will not make any problems about this.

Shame on u NETCAFFE! xD

August 10, 2011, 02:47:19 am
Reply #6

Offline Rash

• Imperator

• Main Raid Leader

« Reply #6 on: August 10, 2011, 02:47:19 am »
hehe, gotta love internet cafe's :)

I'm just a little worried that you may need too much time to get used to playing priest again. Not to mention that we need to get your BG MMR up from 1500.
Rash - Holy Priest
Rashuwu - Mistweaver Monk
Porkkebab - Holy Paladin

August 10, 2011, 02:58:22 am
Reply #7

Offline Dedicated

• Vendor Trash

« Reply #7 on: August 10, 2011, 02:58:22 am »
If u want to trust me on something that can be disc priest. I would not apply to such guild with long tradition and everything to play something i dont know just cuz i think its interesting i know i can make better for guild and thats why i am doing this , taking long explanation and apply.Rating is going up pretty fast now if u look on last season where u need like 50 games to 1500 :) after 15 games ( 15 wins ) you can take 1800. But i dont want to spread intellect around , time will show everything if i get chance to show it to you.
Once again , best regards ! xD

August 10, 2011, 03:22:05 am
Reply #8

Offline Narw

• Guild Member

« Reply #8 on: August 10, 2011, 03:22:05 am »
You will need to grind shadow gear and BE CAPABLE of playing/swtiching to shadow in rbg's. Can you do that? You ever played caster dps in any kind of arena? With Jizzie comming to guild soon, and us already having Surgery/Rodz in squad competition will be high for those spots. Are you patient enough to wait for your chance?

Rating is going up pretty fast now if u look on last season where u need like 50 games to 1500  after 15 games ( 15 wins ) you can take 1800.

Problem is that 9 other ppl will gain virtually nothing for those 10-15 games till your rating catches up. Im not blaming you for that, its how Blizzard made this system works, but you need to understand it  wont be easy for you to get into RBG team.
« Last Edit: August 10, 2011, 03:26:39 am by Narw »

August 10, 2011, 03:57:16 am
Reply #9

Offline Dedicated

• Vendor Trash

« Reply #9 on: August 10, 2011, 03:57:16 am »
I said before i understand it will be hard but ill take my time, al tho i did played mage in arena, so yes i have exp with caster classes (DPS).Grinding shadow gear is least of problem.
I cant sell you stories here how awesome i am as Shadow or Disc or i blame you cuz u dont know , its just time will tell and maybe when i get chance u will see it that i can make a plus to a team.
Until that all i can say is this, and now its only up to you to take final decision should you try me or u are already overcome with my class but maybe not kind of a player.

Cheers.

August 10, 2011, 11:46:12 am
Reply #10

Offline Pluug

• Guild Member

« Reply #10 on: August 10, 2011, 11:46:12 am »
OK i did some investigation and from what i found out your name was Stg(in WOTLK), you borrow 5k gold from one guy to buy a mount and never returned him, after that you changed name to Melchiah and joined NKVD guild and after that you migrated to some other server.
Another thing i heard is that you are active player but not that reliable(since you tend to switch servers a lot).

emo? >3

August 10, 2011, 12:29:31 pm
Reply #11

Offline Jasminka

• Former Member

« Reply #11 on: August 10, 2011, 12:29:31 pm »
I respected this paladin for fucking mandurial gladiator title :)

But since supremacy went emo etc you are his friend, and friend of this retard dont belong to IE.

So having u here its like having supremacy.

So having u in the guild meaning supremacy will long on u etc, cba to arggue with him
« Last Edit: August 10, 2011, 12:36:53 pm by Jasminka »

August 10, 2011, 12:48:04 pm
Reply #12

Offline Dedicated

• Vendor Trash

« Reply #12 on: August 10, 2011, 12:48:04 pm »
Arguing about my past and where i went or about that gold is stupid and about 2nd reply , because i am Supremacy friend is even more. Since when being irl friend of someone does count if someone is good for guild as player or not. I still cant believe what is ur argument about why i should enter guild Jasminka.

August 10, 2011, 12:51:10 pm
Reply #13

Offline delling

• Guild Member

• Homepage
« Reply #13 on: August 10, 2011, 12:51:10 pm »
Why is the gold thing stupid? It sounds like you stole 5k gold?

I kind of agree that we shouldn't judge you by your friend (Supremacy) -- but by posting on his account, you've shown that you're uncomfortably close to him.

If you ever shared your account with him, you would be immediately removed from the guild.
Now I run a tech website.

August 10, 2011, 01:00:12 pm
Reply #14

Offline Jasminka

• Former Member

« Reply #14 on: August 10, 2011, 01:00:12 pm »
Same ppl from same caffe allways share accounts, i know as i did it!

So kinda anyoing having spy in the guild...

Iron Edge Discord

Recent

Recent Logs

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 20, 2024, 09:55:45 am

Login with username, password and session length

93 Guests, 0 Users