Iron Edge

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Apply to Iron Edge

Apply to the TOT Raid
Currently full
Apply to the Main Raid
Always open to exceptional players!
Apply for the Weekend Raid
Looking for DPS!
Apply for Cataclysm Classic or Social
All are welcome apply to join IE
 Disc Priest- Dedic

August 10, 2011, 01:01:21 pm
Reply #15

Offline Pluug

• Guild Member

Re: Disc Priest- Dedic
« Reply #15 on: August 10, 2011, 01:01:21 pm »
You are not here to judge what is stupid, you are here to represent yourself to us.
Your past sometimes can say a lot about your future so its also important!

emo? >3

August 10, 2011, 01:09:24 pm
Reply #16

Offline Dedicated

• Vendor Trash

« Reply #16 on: August 10, 2011, 01:09:24 pm »
I did not stole anything , story is very long and it ends cuz i stoped playing wow some time during that returning as i said in apply cuz of my collage problems. After i joined NKVD as Pluug said totally distracted by some other things and guy (Moumbi ) never told me about that again and i am not saying its his fault i should remember its just things went that way and i forgot it (my own fault).But as i said he was never angry since we were ex guild mates and now we are even talking normaly when i am back so i did not see any problem.
Dell, about Supremacy .. alot of ur guild mates are playing from same net caffe as i explained myself he was logged before i jumped in that seat . So that things happen . Since there is only few spots where u can play WOW normaly in that caffe i was logged before that. So i thought ill just type fast reply since it was late night.
Sharing acount was never an option and i am not even in guild to be kicked yet  :)

But since alot of people have something against me w/o reason i will make this easier for you and you can decline my application.I dont take this game serious and i dont remember only bad, but also i dont want that my join make other people less enjoyable to play ,cuz i have friend Supremacy or cuz i took 5k or w/e .
I was typing this back in a WOTLK days with a different reason and that was my skill accused by PvE players that never felt arenas , so back in a days i decided i dont wanna bother you , seems nothing changed and i am sorry if i took time for you to do "POLICE WORK" about my past or to read my application i still wish you all best IE and good luck in future.
Best regards , Dusan! 

August 10, 2011, 01:13:41 pm
Reply #17

Offline delling

• Guild Member

• Homepage
« Reply #17 on: August 10, 2011, 01:13:41 pm »
There is only you and Supremacy from that net cafe, as far as I know. It would be a problem if you leave your forum account logged in and Supremacy (or anyone else) accesses our forum.
Now I run a tech website.

August 10, 2011, 01:15:41 pm
Reply #18

Offline Narw

• Guild Member

« Reply #18 on: August 10, 2011, 01:15:41 pm »
But since alot of people have something against me w/o reason i will make this easier for you and you can decline my application.

To me it seems people have something against you with a reason. Good job with investigation Plugg!

August 10, 2011, 01:16:54 pm
Reply #19

Offline Pluug

• Guild Member

« Reply #19 on: August 10, 2011, 01:16:54 pm »
If someone ask you something you should do normal answer like you did now not calling something stupid.
I don't personally know you or even less have anything against you, i was just posting what i found about you.

emo? >3

August 10, 2011, 01:17:32 pm
Reply #20

Offline Dedicated

• Vendor Trash

« Reply #20 on: August 10, 2011, 01:17:32 pm »
I am only playing from net caffe 2-3 more days then i am back to my town and it was not me that forgot such a thing, still neither i remember Supremacy to forgot such things it was things that happen once in a year... probably he was in a hurry. Its least of those kids that play in that net cafe to spy on you or to SPAM this site/forum

August 10, 2011, 01:18:59 pm
Reply #21

Offline kagir

• Guild Member

« Reply #21 on: August 10, 2011, 01:18:59 pm »
This guild is a lot more than "just a WoW" guild - it's a community where we want to feel comfortable with the people that we invite to join. Call it police work, or what ever, but read any application from ex-Dunemaulers with a reputation, you are not a special case!

Best of luck with finding another guild, since you've decided to withdraw your application.

August 10, 2011, 02:36:19 pm
Reply #22

Offline Supremacy

• Former Member

« Reply #22 on: August 10, 2011, 02:36:19 pm »
But since supremacy went emo etc you are his friend, and friend of this retard dont belong to IE.

So having u here its like having supremacy.

So having u in the guild meaning supremacy will long on u etc, cba to arggue with him

First of all I dident go emo at any point when I was leaving IE, if u were not so illiterate ud probably have read my gbye post and noted how I left. As well I do realize that I have always had a issue w/ "taking orders" but then again thats why I am no longer in IE and when Delling says "Jump" Jaca asks "How high?".

Second I know u flatter urselfs that I do nothing else but lurk on IE Forum but I guess I have to enlighten some ppl in the guild here and info that at most I check the forum once or twice a month just to make sure some of the old raiders I raieded with for 2yrs dident leave (And if they did I pass my best wishes).

I honestly dont log on other ppls accounts I have no reason to do and if I wanted to "spy" on IE lol I wouldent have left the guild with my Rogue a few months back who was inactive for ages after I left and still in the guild.

As for the whole net caffe thing, I went there once since Dedic is here, I logged on my acc from 1 comp to check his app and see what he wrote, I left a few mins after since it was late and Dedic sat in my chair and continued on, I did forget to log off that is true, but worry not no one gives a damn enough to troll IE, especially since most ppl here dont know what WoW is, let alone what IE is.

On a side note I did tell Dedic not to make a app here, not because I think u guys r in such ruins that u cant accommodate him, in fact I respect IE a lot I never had issues w/ the guild but with Delling (There is a difference), back to the point, I told him not to apply because I knew ud form a inquisition because he is my friend, ppl who know nothing of PvP like Jaca would respond and the main argument would naturally be "Supremacy is his friend".

Anywho, thats just thoughts on this whole thing, I do wish u guys the best, take care.

"Some rise by sin, and some by virtue fall"

August 10, 2011, 02:39:17 pm
Reply #23

Offline Daekesh

• Guild Member

« Reply #23 on: August 10, 2011, 02:39:17 pm »
Unfortunately now when we tell Jaca to jump, he says he is too busy healing the raid, and the raid wipes.
Moo

Itkovian
Daekesh
Caladan
Hetan

August 10, 2011, 03:26:36 pm
Reply #24

Offline Bawmorda

• Former Member

« Reply #24 on: August 10, 2011, 03:26:36 pm »
drama drama :D

August 10, 2011, 04:04:53 pm
Reply #25

Offline Skinkelinke

• Guild Member

« Reply #25 on: August 10, 2011, 04:04:53 pm »
I don't get why everyone cares so much who's this guy is friends with. Still a decline in my opinion due to the first couple of responds which had a bad underton in them.

About the 5k gold, no need to comment that but will anyway, if it's true and you forgot it show rotten morals, an honest person remembers his debts, at least one of this caliber.

August 11, 2011, 12:07:32 am
Reply #26

Offline Daekesh

• Guild Member

« Reply #26 on: August 11, 2011, 12:07:32 am »
And even if you do forget, you can just calmly explain what happened (like in your 2nd reply about it,) instead of getting all defensive like your first.
Moo

Itkovian
Daekesh
Caladan
Hetan

August 11, 2011, 01:27:04 am
Reply #27

Offline Rash

• Imperator

• Main Raid Leader

« Reply #27 on: August 11, 2011, 01:27:04 am »
Jaca didn't mind all that much that Dedic would join the guild. He was just worried that we'd have to deal with you, Supremacy.

Are you sure you want to close your application for real this time, Dedic?
Rash - Holy Priest
Rashuwu - Mistweaver Monk
Porkkebab - Holy Paladin

August 11, 2011, 04:29:24 am
Reply #28

Offline Dedicated

• Vendor Trash

« Reply #28 on: August 11, 2011, 04:29:24 am »
Ye , that was my final call . I dont want to argue with those kind of stuff , neither i want to join guild when some people dont like me that much.I rather step away and let u guys have great time there w/o " person" like me in there.
Therash i did not said anything bad about Jaca or i dont like him its just i tried to explain how i see things , cuz he tried to say i am same person as Supremacy.By bringing me to guild its same like you have Supremacy.But Jaca reply least of my worries in mater of fact i am glad what he said 1st about me as paladin and what i achieved.Probably that much hate for Supremacy made him type that.Other things( reply's ) i took more or less serious or personal so that is were i made my decision.
No need to spend time on my application or what Supremacy said , its natural that he will deff himself and myself since we know each other since we were 2-3 years old.
Wish you all best IE.
Best regards, Dusan.

Iron Edge Discord

Recent

Recent Logs

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 20, 2024, 06:50:17 am

Login with username, password and session length

29 Guests, 0 Users