Iron Edge

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Apply to Iron Edge

Apply to the TOT Raid
Currently full
Apply to the Main Raid
Always open to exceptional players!
Apply for the Weekend Raid
Looking for DPS!
Apply for Cataclysm Classic or Social
All are welcome apply to join IE
 Ulgundo-Fire mage

August 26, 2011, 10:44:38 pm
Read 4931 times

Offline Ulgundo

• Guild Member

Ulgundo-Fire mage
« on: August 26, 2011, 10:44:38 pm »
-My name is Baran Cemiloğlu,i turned 19 a couple of weeks ago(Still accepting late birthday gifts btw:P)
I'm studying international relations in  l'Universit? Paris-Sorbonne,i'm a sophomore.I spend most of my summers here in Istanbul though.
-I'm hoping to be a diplomat since like 3rd grade,its kind of a weird dream for a kid i know but never mind that.
-I've never been much of a ''gamer'' kind of guy(that is untill i've started playing wow),some of my friends were playing it back in the day and i've always wanted to start but i don't know some things got in the way i guess.I finally started about a year ago,late wotlk and i haven't logged off since.
-I've chose to stay fire after i dinged 80 since i found it really enjoyable and in doing so i've sealed my faith in arenas:P I've focused mainly on Rbg's and came close to 2.3 this season with Pinka and ZB's group,i've been in every single Rbg they did and led some aswell that is untill i migrated to Kazzak a few weeks ago since that group was kind of stuck at 2.2-2.3k(Not that my Kazzak experience went alot better but anyways)
-Well we met quite a few times at Rbg's and they always had the nicest things to say about you guys,it appears some of you go way back with them and i myself admired how you played in those Rbg's aswell.I was leveling a Holy paly here the other day to be with some friends,really liked the server and was thinking about migrating my mage here but wasn't quite sure if i could find a decent Rbg group than i saw Waterpistol jumping around in durotar and realised that your guild is here aswell so i thought what the heck i should apply.
-Even though i missed my cap last week and i'm yet to reach my cap this week due to not having a decent group to run with and lack of faith in pugs,i'd still say my gear is pretty solid.

- http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/kazzak/Ulgundo/simple
« Last Edit: August 26, 2011, 10:48:19 pm by Therash »

August 27, 2011, 12:52:25 am
Reply #1

Offline Bawmorda

• Former Member

Re: Ulgundo-Fire mage
« Reply #1 on: August 27, 2011, 12:52:25 am »
Hey there,
I don't like the fast transfers around servers.. Anyway you got decent exp.
Good Luck !

August 27, 2011, 12:33:43 pm
Reply #2

Offline Jasminka

• Former Member

« Reply #2 on: August 27, 2011, 12:33:43 pm »
PINKA! that warrior! i miss ganking him :(

August 27, 2011, 09:41:28 pm
Reply #3

Offline Rash

• Imperator

• Main Raid Leader

« Reply #3 on: August 27, 2011, 09:41:28 pm »
Sure, we'll trial you based on your rbg experience, looking forward to hearing your feedback on our current strats.

Go ahead and migrate :)
Rash - Holy Priest
Rashuwu - Mistweaver Monk
Porkkebab - Holy Paladin

Iron Edge Discord

Recent

Recent Logs

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 20, 2024, 06:55:18 am

Login with username, password and session length

30 Guests, 0 Users