Iron Edge

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Apply to Iron Edge

Apply to the TOT Raid
Currently full
Apply to the Main Raid
Always open to exceptional players!
Apply for the Weekend Raid
Looking for DPS!
Apply for Cataclysm Classic or Social
All are welcome apply to join IE
 ret/holy pala lazzkopat

August 27, 2011, 03:08:48 pm
Read 4741 times

Offline lazzkopat

• Vendor Trash

ret/holy pala lazzkopat
« on: August 27, 2011, 03:08:48 pm »
hello IRON EDGE

First of all thank you for reading me.
My name is Bilal Tavukcuoglu.I m from Turkey, living in Istanbul.Currently i am studying in civil engineering in Kocaeli university.

Ten years from now I will be 31, I will probably have a job and some good 5-6 years experience in my field. Probably I see myself settled, having a good job or a good rank in where I work, why not run a place or own business.

Main Character lazzkopat
ret/holy paladin here is the armory link :http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/dunemaul/Lazzkopat/simple
not high experienced on RBG(my highest rating 1756).Because started rbg this season.
I migrated dunemaul 1month ago. ı was in karazhan.not so many skilled player there accualy.ı came there for pvp=P
my highest arena rating is 2.1k-2.2k on rmp.I was mage in woltk time.ı bored mage and ı gave it my friend.dont know name of this character now.he changed it.ı played retri paladin in season7. my partners were disc and hunter.they gave up game after first week.we were on 1.9k.btw they are my realfriends so ı give up too with them=)).ı played pve aswell all time.but I dont want a play pve now.because ıts a wasting time for me;)
Why do you want to join Iron Edge?
I want play with the best players on realm.And you have well organized rbg team. I think most important think is motivation and comminication.I played some rbgs with therash from you.I am realy enjoyed on these rbgs.
I will not mention anyone i know of the guild,just played some of you(therash,revor)
GL&HF 

August 30, 2011, 06:21:54 pm
Reply #1

Offline Rash

• Imperator

• Main Raid Leader

Re: ret/holy pala lazzkopat
« Reply #1 on: August 30, 2011, 06:21:54 pm »
Hey there!

At this time we're only looking for more exceptional players playing specific classes like shaman, druid and mage. Since we don't really have a need for paladins right now, I don't think you'll be able to play RBG's with us. Thank you for applying to Iron Edge, and remember, you're always welcome to poke me for alt-rbg's or with the PvErs!
Rash - Holy Priest
Rashuwu - Mistweaver Monk
Porkkebab - Holy Paladin

August 31, 2011, 06:03:50 pm
Reply #2

Offline lazzkopat

• Vendor Trash

Re: ret/holy pala lazzkopat
« Reply #2 on: August 31, 2011, 06:03:50 pm »
ok mate thnx anyway GL&HF

Iron Edge Discord

Recent

Recent Logs

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 31, 2024, 04:06:21 am

Login with username, password and session length

68 Guests, 0 Users