Iron Edge

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Apply to Iron Edge

Apply to the TOT Raid
Currently full
Apply to the Main Raid
Always open to exceptional players!
Apply for the Weekend Raid
Looking for DPS!
Apply for Cataclysm Classic or Social
All are welcome apply to join IE
 Prostorm - PvP Arms Warrior

September 28, 2011, 01:21:34 am
Read 8586 times

Offline Prostorm

• Vendor Trash

Prostorm - PvP Arms Warrior
« on: September 28, 2011, 01:21:34 am »
Who you are
My name is Markus Heinesen, I'm 18 years old and I enjoy playing games, especially WoW. At the moment I only have school to think about, since I don't have a job.

Your WoW/PvP history

Well, I started playing when I was 13, the only break worth mentioning was the one I took 2 years ago, which consisted of 3 months, since then I've been playing almost everyday, but I do take occasional break from WoW, if I'm not doing anything that is, such as: having an active arena team in any bracket or having an active RBG group.

What have you achieved in PvP?

Right of the bat, the best thing I've achieved in PvP of all time, is when I single-handedly killed a whole 3v3 team (Their healer was oom), this was on 1700 mmr ca though. What comps have I played? Oh damn, where do I start, on my warrior I've played almost every comp there is available, even those who are not valid. I got to 2.2k as TSG with rshaman, at that time, that comp was the hardest to play, I read articles about how people made tactics that needed 100% precision and timing, you might not agree and I can respect that.

My RBG rating is quite low, I haven't been in a serious solid guild since Cataclysm came out, but I've tried to catch a pug RBG grp here and there. At the moment my RBG rating is 747. I have an FC spec, I have 4.2k resillience in my regular arms gear, so I just use that for RBG. I don't have any gear that's dedicated to FC'ing, since I've never been a FC for a guild that I was in.

Why do you want to join Iron Edge?

Iron Edge has always seemed to be a superior guild on the realm and you don't seem to brag about it, which gives me the impression of the guild being mature as well as fun to be in. All I can say about my expectations about Iron Edge is that, you're going to treat me with mutual respect and not making a mouse into an elephant (depends on what I've done ofc). I can bring Iron Edge a skilled warrior, who strives to improve on his class and is moderately active, and who thirsts for arena in any bracket ofc.

Last words
http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/dunemaul/Prostorm/advanced

I should tell you that I've just moved from Frostmane to Dunemaul and my mmr is low, because I've been trying a lot of teams on that realm, none of the were good enough.

I know Rykka pretty well, and he's in the guild.

Don't pay attention to my 2v2 team that I'm in at the moment, I'm just playing for fun with an old friend of mine, we're playing ret/warr.

And last but not least, if you should have any tips or tricks that you think I don't know, you're welcome to tell me, as well as if you have any tips to tweak my gear a bit, or if I'm doing something wrong. ;D

September 28, 2011, 01:56:38 am
Reply #1

Offline Slash

• Guild Member

Re: Prostorm - PvP Arms Warrior
« Reply #1 on: September 28, 2011, 01:56:38 am »
sup with pvpers and their bold apps? :o

anyway GL mr belf! :p

"He who doesn't fear death dies only once." - Giovanni Falcone
"Going to Paris to create art is now like sitting and waiting for a butterfly to fart." - Charles Bukowski

September 28, 2011, 05:25:37 pm
Reply #2

Offline Prostorm

• Vendor Trash

« Reply #2 on: September 28, 2011, 05:25:37 pm »
Why thank you, my good sir.

September 28, 2011, 06:55:03 pm
Reply #3

Offline mayx

• Guild Member

« Reply #3 on: September 28, 2011, 06:55:03 pm »
You forgot to mention where you are from?

GL =)
`A man with no skills can be taught, a man with no honor has nothing!` -Kung Fu: Caine
`The things we touch have no permanence. My master would say: there is nothing we can hold onto in this world. Only by letting go can we truly possess what is real.` -Crouching Tiger, Hidden Dragon: Li Mu Bai

September 28, 2011, 07:03:37 pm
Reply #4

Offline Prostorm

• Vendor Trash

« Reply #4 on: September 28, 2011, 07:03:37 pm »
Sorry about that, I'm from the Faroe Islands.

September 28, 2011, 07:08:12 pm
Reply #5

Offline Daekesh

• Guild Member

« Reply #5 on: September 28, 2011, 07:08:12 pm »
I'm sure waterpistol will get around to replying at some point!
Moo

Itkovian
Daekesh
Caladan
Hetan

September 28, 2011, 07:09:47 pm
Reply #6

Offline Prostorm

• Vendor Trash

« Reply #6 on: September 28, 2011, 07:09:47 pm »
it's no rush. :P

September 28, 2011, 07:16:29 pm
Reply #7

Offline Rash

• Imperator

• Main Raid Leader

« Reply #7 on: September 28, 2011, 07:16:29 pm »
Heya, thanks for applying!

Your experience is pretty limited, and I sort of expect more from anyone I let into the guild. Your application seems nice though.

Is there any reason why you haven't been over 2.2k that much? You also seem to be lacking the second tier weapon, but this might be because you didn't play in the first two weeks of the season?

And lastly, I assume your highest rating was playing TSG with a shaman healer, in which season did you achieve that?
Rash - Holy Priest
Rashuwu - Mistweaver Monk
Porkkebab - Holy Paladin

September 28, 2011, 07:35:06 pm
Reply #8

Offline Prostorm

• Vendor Trash

« Reply #8 on: September 28, 2011, 07:35:06 pm »
My experience is quite limited yes, because I reached 2.2k on dunemaul alliance, there's a pretty low population there, especially low of 2.2k qualified pvpers, however I managed to find two people, who had what it took to reach 2.2k, those guys were Ipotane and Namuk.

The reason I haven't been over 2.2k yet is because the pvp population on dunemaul alliance is extremely low, and had no luck in Frostmane alliance, due to teamjumpers, and thats why I came back to Dunemaul horde.

I got 2.2k last season, with said TSG.

September 29, 2011, 03:36:39 pm
Reply #9

Offline Prostorm

• Vendor Trash

« Reply #9 on: September 29, 2011, 03:36:39 pm »
I forgot to add: I got 2.2k in 2s before I got 2.2k in 3s.

Most people get 2.2k in 3s first and faceroll with t2 wep in 2s to 2.2k afterwards. That's just my theory though.

October 01, 2011, 01:54:05 am
Reply #10

Offline Rash

• Imperator

• Main Raid Leader

« Reply #10 on: October 01, 2011, 01:54:05 am »
Hmm, I think I'm gonna have to ask you to play some more arenas. I think you need some more experience before you're suited for the our main RBG team.

You can always poke me for RBG's with the alt-team, we play them on Sunday around 1PM. Getting some rating in RBG's will help a lot as well.

Hope to hear from you on sunday!
Rash - Holy Priest
Rashuwu - Mistweaver Monk
Porkkebab - Holy Paladin

Iron Edge Discord

Recent

Recent Logs

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 31, 2024, 04:26:54 pm

Login with username, password and session length

53 Guests, 0 Users