Iron Edge

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Apply to Iron Edge

Apply to the TOT Raid
Currently full
Apply to the Main Raid
Always open to exceptional players!
Apply for the Weekend Raid
Looking for DPS!
Apply for Cataclysm Classic or Social
All are welcome apply to join IE
 Restoration shaman applying for B-team

April 29, 2009, 04:26:50 pm
Read 8607 times

Offline Vepromon

• Vendor Trash

Restoration shaman applying for B-team
« on: April 29, 2009, 04:26:50 pm »
Personal Information

Hello IE guys!  My name is Vepromon (IRL name Igor), but my friends usually call me by my nick. I come from mythical land of Serbia, from Belgrade, and I’m 20 y.o. I’m looking for a good guild to play in, because I think i can help this B- Raiding team, and also, that this team can help me in enhancing my raiding experience  … If there is anything else you would like to know about me, you may contact me in-game via Mail, or /w , or any other way you find suitable… 
Character Information

This is the link to my Armory : http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Dunemaul&n=Vepromon
I usually play as restoration, as I have a certain love for this spec, but I can also do Enhancement, or even Elemental (but not very experienced as ranged DPS). Anyway im ready to adapt to the guild’s needs… 

As for my raiding experience, I have done most of the TBC raids, but I never had a decent guild to raid BT or The Eye… As for WotLK , I have completed all raids, including Malygos and Naxx … for many times… I know all tactics, and have a good raiding experience to share 
However, I would still like to clear BT, The Eye, and The Sunwell just for the sake of it… :P but that’s not important rite now (just dreams I’ve been pursuing) :P

Raiding

Currently, I am able to raid every day of the week if I am needed. I would only like to be notified 1 day before on Calendar about events so I can plan my time IRL (and eventual respecting if needed). The usual times would be around 19:00 – 20:00 to 02:00 but I can stay even longer if needed. So that means Mon, Tue, Wed, Thu, Fri, Sat, Sun from 19:00 – 02:00 

Gaming (optional) and World Of Warcraft history

I used to play all kinds of games. Playing PC games since I was 7 or 8 y.o. so I might say I have a fair amount of experience :P … I started playing online with Starcraft and Diablo 2. My friend and I had a Assassin and a Barbarian Lvl 100. We had put a lot of effort in those chars, and now we are expecting D3 :D :D :D (cant bloody w8). My MMORPG started with Guild Wars. I have played it for over 2 years, and achieved  EVERYTHING you can possibly achieve in that game(completed all raids, got all stuff I ever wanted, was filthy rich… :P ). I had a good guild, was a Guild officer for a long time, etc… Before that I used to play WC3 for about 2-3 years, and I’m still playing DotA with my friends , but I stopped ladder competing, because of WoW. I started playing WoW 1 year ago. Since that I have been playing it constantly with only a short brakes due to my college obligations. Vepromon is my first character (which I love the most <3 ), and beside that I have a Drood and a DK.. but I’m still lvling them when I have nothing better to do :-/.
To be honest, I wouldn’t have the nerves to put the same effort in any other character as much as I did In this one. That’s why you wont be catching me playing any Alt’s while the raids are in progress or something… You might think that I don’t have much WoW experience or understandings for other classes because I don’t have many lvl-ed Alt’s , which is probably true, but 1 thing I can assure you : I know my way around my shaman…  I still need to fix up my gear a bit (that necklace is getting on my nerves, but it’s the best  I got atm :-/ ), but that’s where I hope you guys will help me 

Why do you want to join Iron Edge?
I love the way you guys treat this game: like pros! I need serious guild with serious ppl to play, and have fun. Also, I am in need of a good guild for Ulduar raiding, and im ready to wipe at bosses untill i give all my cash for repair :P I think that you guys (being the best guild on the server) are THE maximum I can achieve, if you give me the chance to raid with you, and become the part of your community. I promise that you will not regret if you give me the chance to be one of your healers 
What can I offer to Iron Edge?
Hmm… I don’t know what to say… I can offer you a good guy, serious and patient player with understanding and a wicked sense of humor.
I am there to help out guildies and to put my Max Enchanting skills at your disposal at any time. For the rest… You will just have to judge for yourselves… because I’m too modest to talk too much good things about me for myself :P… I promise I will give my best in further enhancing both yours and mine friendly gaming experience 

Last words?
Anyway… guys, I do a bit of MMA in free time, and I’ll be cracking some bones if u reject my application :P … just kidding ofc… I’m always here and available to help, or give the advice both In-game and IRL…

Best regards….

April 29, 2009, 04:39:35 pm
Reply #1

Offline Spuzi

• Former Member

Re: Restoration shaman applying for B-team
« Reply #1 on: April 29, 2009, 04:39:35 pm »
Hey here ! ok app GL

Just one question why you take Healing Way talent ?

spu!
Spuzile :-)

Da li cete ikada svoju pesmu imati?
Ili cete kao uvek nase pevati?
Postavlja se pitanje, a to vec znaju svi kompleksi su neizlecivi NaNaNa...

April 29, 2009, 04:44:08 pm
Reply #2

Offline delling

• Guild Member

• Homepage
« Reply #2 on: April 29, 2009, 04:44:08 pm »
Good application :)

Why the B raid? Just for fun? Or you're not interested in something that's more hardcore?

G'luck.

-D
Now I run a tech website.

April 29, 2009, 06:37:39 pm
Reply #3

Offline Gaeios(Graxlos)

• Imperator

• Forum Admin and Guild Master

« Reply #3 on: April 29, 2009, 06:37:39 pm »
If you have decent enhancement gear I think we need one of those more :)

Bears like alts!

April 29, 2009, 09:41:10 pm
Reply #4

Offline Galtez

• Guild Member

« Reply #4 on: April 29, 2009, 09:41:10 pm »
do you suck at moving from pev pev lasors at kologarn liek hugman????  :o
Failure is not an option, its the path to decay

April 30, 2009, 12:35:29 am
Reply #5

Offline Vepromon

• Vendor Trash

« Reply #5 on: April 30, 2009, 12:35:29 am »
ok guys... tyvm for your support! :) :) :)
I realy hope i will become a member. Anyway, if you guys do need enha shaman more than restoration, i can respec... i have like 2/3 epic gear... but it still needs a lot more work on it... as for the skill, i think i can do good with enhancement too, but the only problem is the gear... :-/ ... oh and btw, i am applying for a B-raid because my friend from your guild told me to. I didnt know you have open spots in A team, but anyhow, B-team would do fine for me too...that is, if you accept me :)

April 30, 2009, 09:10:41 am
Reply #6

Offline Yoica

• Officer

« Reply #6 on: April 30, 2009, 09:10:41 am »
2 questions.

I started playing online with Starcraft and Diablo 2. My friend and I had a Assassin and a Barbarian Lvl 100.

How did you manage this? Someone who put that much effort (after ~92 it gets insane to level) in D2 should know it is capped at 99

i am applying for a B-raid because my friend from your guild told me to.

Just curious as to who your friend is. You didn't mention him at all in your 1st post and here you don't use a name either.

April 30, 2009, 10:00:55 am
Reply #7

Offline Cloelia

• Former Member

« Reply #7 on: April 30, 2009, 10:00:55 am »
Well, if you think you could do well, as enha, its just a matter of a naxx25 run or so. just to gear you up :) shouldnt take to much time imo.

April 30, 2009, 10:16:03 am
Reply #8

Offline Gaeios(Graxlos)

• Imperator

« Reply #8 on: April 30, 2009, 10:16:03 am »
I don't think we are going to spend an entire ulduar wiping day in naxx to gear up a shaman.

Bears like alts!

April 30, 2009, 11:34:23 am
Reply #9

Offline Cloelia

• Former Member

« Reply #9 on: April 30, 2009, 11:34:23 am »
Nope, ofc not, but make some group some afternoon mby, if ppl are interested?

April 30, 2009, 12:14:26 pm
Reply #10

Offline Vepromon

• Vendor Trash

« Reply #10 on: April 30, 2009, 12:14:26 pm »
Well, we had those 2 chars capped (lvl 99 you are rite, but we consider it as they are 100... easier to remember) anyhow, we stopped playing after we had some whipes and our cash and exp got INSANELY decreased... at that point we realized its useless to play further and then we quit. We made few more chars... i was always whining about assassin doesn't have any very good AOE (unlike drood) so i made a little experiment 3:-) ... i took all "chance to release nova on hit items" and made that chance about 73%... i know cap is probably much lower, but it was fun looking at my walking BOMB, that explodes about 3-4 novas on aprox every hit.... :)))) i am still laughing when i remember the scenes with the skeletons in Tomb of Tal'Rasha... If you played, You know what i'm talking about :)... anyway, my friend's name is Ubah, he is one of your DKs and we are friends IRL. He has 2 other - Palamudin and Senkica chars... you may ask him for anything you want to know about my play style, or gaming experience :)

April 30, 2009, 03:07:03 pm
Reply #11

Offline Thoramon

• Guild Member

« Reply #11 on: April 30, 2009, 03:07:03 pm »
Good luck with your application , imo B-raid need more serbians to catch up the main one  :)

April 30, 2009, 05:51:15 pm
Reply #12

Offline Vepromon

• Vendor Trash

« Reply #12 on: April 30, 2009, 05:51:15 pm »
hahaha thanks for the support m8! :) SRBIJA DO TOKIJA! :P

btw guys, i forgot to ask, when will i know what have you decided? I'm very excited :)

April 30, 2009, 06:25:33 pm
Reply #13

Offline Gaeios(Graxlos)

• Imperator

« Reply #13 on: April 30, 2009, 06:25:33 pm »
when our two restoshamans/raidleaders have decided if they want to be replaced :P

Bears like alts!

April 30, 2009, 06:49:23 pm
Reply #14

Offline Vepromon

• Vendor Trash

« Reply #14 on: April 30, 2009, 06:49:23 pm »
ok, il be patient :) ... just needed to know am i going to PuG raids this week too :(
il just sit ere and w8 then... :)

Iron Edge Discord

Recent

Recent Logs

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 17, 2024, 09:43:15 pm

Login with username, password and session length

311 Guests, 0 Users