Iron Edge

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Apply to Iron Edge

Apply to the TOT Raid
Currently full
Apply to the Main Raid
Always open to exceptional players!
Apply for the Weekend Raid
Looking for DPS!
Apply for Cataclysm Classic or Social
All are welcome apply to join IE
 [Casual Raid] Shaman (DPS) - Shoshan

January 27, 2012, 11:34:24 pm
Read 8907 times

Applicant

[Casual Raid] Shaman (DPS) - Shoshan
« on: January 27, 2012, 11:34:24 pm »
Hello, Iron Edge!

Character: Shoshan
Armory: http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/Dunemaul/Shoshan/advanced
Class/Spec: Shaman (DPS)
Raid: Casual Raid

Personal Info:

I curently have enhancement/resto as main/off... I played enhancement for most time so i find it that i would be best in that role

Spec:

I curently have enhancement/resto as main/off... I played enhancement for most time so i find it that i would be best in that role

Class:

I go for agi/mastery/crit/haste after hit and expertise cap ofc... As for rotation it depends of gear,  Besides it is wolfes when of CD, totems (altho better lava lash 1st coz searing tends to bug and doesent attack if u start attack before u hit a target), stormstrike, lava lash, unleash elements, flame shock, light. bolt with 4 or 5 maelstromes, earth shock

Alts:

Warrior 85, Priest 85, Druid 85, DK 82, Pala 81. Mage 80, Rogue 83.

Professions:

Enchanting 525 and Alchemy 525 + First aid 525 and Cooking 490.

Raid Experience:

I did start and play when TBC did came out, and when WOTLK  did came out, then did i begin and raid, i have played wow in 6-7 year`s, i have just played like 1 years on this one, and i love to raid, i  did go some pugs sometimes, iff the guild needed me, ( have 7/8 and downed deathwing )  :)

Previous Guilds:

Was in Dreamers, Red Sun Rising , and now i am in Syngery  sky guards. and now i am in Red Sun Rising.  but nothin is heppening in this guild, and since i now have descent anough gear it was time to get serious...   i dont get a raid spot, thats why i will get a new seriously guild.

Availability:

I am free on raid days

Communication:

I have Ventrilo and speak english good, but i have reading and writing difficulties. so something i dont understand, but i do so good i can.

Computer / Connection:

I have up to date commputer with no connection issues

Addons/UI:

Shock and Awe (it is best enha shaman rotation tracker) DBM, OMEN, Reacount (theese 3 are obvious) and that is it... I tend to minimize all addons that could slow my play expiriance in high detail AOE fights during boss events...

Other Games:

Cs, Bf, Cod, Fear 2,

Why Iron Edge?

Because i have been on this server  sens i did start this game  and long anough to know that there will allways be Iron Edge on Dunemaul and that Iron Edge is serious guild with anough skill to clear every new content...

What can I offer Iron Edge?

I am not rageing if a night turns in to Wipefest, i am responsive, i do my job well, i dont make mistakes and i am allways in last few to die, meaning i know how to play my class, and play it well...

Where did I hear about Iron Edge??

Friends, i have talked whit many  from iron edge, i have hear about that guild, and that is just nice words so :)

Last Words?

I hope there is a spot for me in your raid and that i can be a boost in your progress...

( i know kojas some are in the guild, )

January 27, 2012, 11:51:03 pm
Reply #1

Offline Rash

• Imperator

• Main Raid Leader

Re: [Casual Raid] Shaman (DPS) - Shoshan
« Reply #1 on: January 27, 2012, 11:51:03 pm »
Really nice and friendly guy :)

Good luck!
Rash - Holy Priest
Rashuwu - Mistweaver Monk
Porkkebab - Holy Paladin

January 28, 2012, 04:22:58 am
Reply #2

Offline Cojche

• Guild Member

• ALPHA AS FUCK

« Reply #2 on: January 28, 2012, 04:22:58 am »
Hey there, somehow i gotta question your effort for this.
Since:
http://www.iron-edge.co.uk/index.php?topic=6750.0
Looks like u just copied pretty much, everything!
Most important parts are copied such as, class itemization, why IE ending with 'last words'.
To me, this looks like u rly don't care about it too much and you just wanted to get it done. This would've probably went unnoticed if you copied someone's else apply, since i tend to remember 'certain' applys, unlucky for you.
Won't say gl or anything, only that i dislike what u wanted to pull off.
I'd recommend you to do this properly. It's a shame since u got a nice feedback from our pvp officer...

P.S
"do my job well, i dont make mistakes and i am allways in last few to die" this gave u away, well made me go rut tut investigate mode to see where i saw it.

« Last Edit: January 28, 2012, 04:27:10 am by Cojche »
High functioning sociopath.

January 28, 2012, 04:41:24 am
Reply #3

Offline Zeref

• Former Member

« Reply #3 on: January 28, 2012, 04:41:24 am »
Look at this Cockche going all detective mode
I had no reason to come to this age. I'm not an ally to anyone. I'm not an enemy to anyone. But still, if an age is about to end right now... I might awaken once again

January 28, 2012, 05:26:33 am
Reply #4

Offline Cojche

• Guild Member

• ALPHA AS FUCK

« Reply #4 on: January 28, 2012, 05:26:33 am »

« Last Edit: January 28, 2012, 05:30:48 am by Cojche »
High functioning sociopath.

January 28, 2012, 06:26:42 am
Reply #5

Offline Sidestep

• Guild Member

« Reply #5 on: January 28, 2012, 06:26:42 am »
WELL SPOTTED OLD BEAN.

January 28, 2012, 06:31:45 am
Reply #6

Offline Eetion

• Former Member

« Reply #6 on: January 28, 2012, 06:31:45 am »
forum stalker inc. ! Sometimes i miss you guys, so i pop in and see what is new in the casual-DownS raid :)!

I must say that the applications has become sloppier and sloppier since i wrote my one.. I wouldn't touch it with a barge pole, even if i had to.. It is just so bad that over 50% of the application is absolutely copied word by word from an older.. Not enough effort at all.. Even though im not a part of the raid-roster, i would still never hope to see any of you to raid with something/someone who doesnt even care to make his own application stand out from the load of others, specially not when copied!  :(
I think I was born to tank.
Eetion/Fred/ET

January 28, 2012, 11:05:33 am
Reply #7

Offline Ceodru01

• Vendor Trash

« Reply #7 on: January 28, 2012, 11:05:33 am »
Week application. Personal info should be about your name age your hometown...etc But it is like you are the person of your char xD. sure those short answers may answer all our question but we look more than that putting effort in your app shows us how serious you are. and a look from this application i say you are not. but still GL.

January 28, 2012, 03:51:13 pm
Reply #8

Offline delling

• Guild Member

• Homepage
« Reply #8 on: January 28, 2012, 03:51:13 pm »
Shoshan 'reported' Cojche's post btw... I guess he's a bit upset :P
Now I run a tech website.

January 28, 2012, 04:54:42 pm
Reply #9

Offline Shoshan

• Vendor Trash

« Reply #9 on: January 28, 2012, 04:54:42 pm »
Hello, Iron Edge!

Character: Shoshan
Armory: http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/Dunemaul/Shoshan/advanced
Class/Spec: Shaman (DPS)
Raid: Casual Raid

Personal Info:

Odd Einar, 17, i go school  i am soon finish whit it now, when the sommer come i go out and work. ( i am 18 in this summer ) 

Spec:

Class:

I go for agi/mastery/crit/haste after hit and expertise cap ofc... As for rotation it depends of gear,  Besides it is wolfes when of CD, totems (altho better lava lash 1st coz searing tends to bug and doesent attack if u start attack before u hit a target), stormstrike, lava lash, unleash elements, flame shock, light. bolt with 4 or 5 maelstromes, earth shock

Alts:

Warrior 85, Priest 85, Druid 85, DK 82, Pala 81. Mage 80, Rogue 83.

Professions:

Enchanting 525 and Alchemy 525 + First aid 525 and Cooking 490.

Raid Experience:

I did start and play when TBC did came out, and when WOTLK  did came out, then did i begin and raid, i have played wow in 6-7 year`s, i have just played like 1 years on this one, and i love to raid, i  did go some pugs sometimes, iff the guild needed me, ( have 7/8 and downed deathwing )  :)

Previous Guilds:

Was in Dreamers, Red Sun Rising , and now i am in Syngery  sky guards. and now i am in Red Sun Rising.  but nothin is heppening in this guild, and since i now have descent anough gear it was time to get serious...   i dont get a raid spot, thats why i will get a new seriously guild.

Availability:

I am free on raid days

Communication:

I have Ventrilo and speak english good, but i have reading and writing difficulties. so something i dont understand, but i do so good i can.

Computer / Connection:

I have up to date commputer with no connection issues

Addons/UI:

Shock and Awe (it is best enha shaman rotation tracker) DBM, OMEN, Reacount (theese 3 are obvious) and that is it... I tend to minimize all addons that could slow my play expiriance in high detail AOE fights during boss events...

Other Games:

Cs, Bf, Cod, Fear 2,

Why Iron Edge?

Because i have been on this server  sens i did start this game  and long anough to know that there will allways be Iron Edge on Dunemaul and that Iron Edge is serious guild with anough skill to clear every new content...

What can I offer Iron Edge?

I am not rageing if a night turns in to Wipefest, i am responsive, i do my job well, i dont make mistakes and i am allways in last few to die, meaning i know how to play my class, and play it well...

Where did I hear about Iron Edge??

Friends, i have talked whit many  from iron edge, i have hear about that guild, and that is just nice words so :)

Last Words?

I hope there is a spot for me in your raid and that i can be a boost in your progress...

( i know kojas some are in the guild, )

January 28, 2012, 05:42:01 pm
Reply #10

Offline Zeref

• Former Member

« Reply #10 on: January 28, 2012, 05:42:01 pm »
even tho u changed few things a weak apply is still weak
I had no reason to come to this age. I'm not an ally to anyone. I'm not an enemy to anyone. But still, if an age is about to end right now... I might awaken once again

January 28, 2012, 07:45:45 pm
Reply #11

Offline Rash

• Imperator

• Main Raid Leader

« Reply #11 on: January 28, 2012, 07:45:45 pm »
Thanks Cojche, now I look like a douche too! :P

Seriously though, considering the amount of time you talked to me about his, why wouldn't you just write your own application? You didn't leave the impression that you wanted to make it easy on yourself at all.
:(
Rash - Holy Priest
Rashuwu - Mistweaver Monk
Porkkebab - Holy Paladin

January 28, 2012, 08:53:20 pm
Reply #12

Offline delling

• Guild Member

• Homepage
« Reply #12 on: January 28, 2012, 08:53:20 pm »
Now he's reporting MY post! Sheesh.
Now I run a tech website.

January 28, 2012, 08:54:00 pm
Reply #13

Offline Skymunken

• Guild Member

« Reply #13 on: January 28, 2012, 08:54:00 pm »
What a dick! :(
[21:03] <Globox> how mad are you on a scale from 1 to Idra Skymunken?

January 28, 2012, 08:55:07 pm
Reply #14

Offline Skinkelinke

• Guild Member

« Reply #14 on: January 28, 2012, 08:55:07 pm »
Now he's reporting MY post! Sheesh.

Reported!

Iron Edge Discord

Recent

Recent Logs

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 17, 2024, 04:29:35 pm

Login with username, password and session length

327 Guests, 0 Users