Iron Edge

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Apply to Iron Edge

Apply to the TOT Raid
Currently full
Apply to the Main Raid
Always open to exceptional players!
Apply for the Weekend Raid
Looking for DPS!
Apply for Cataclysm Classic or Social
All are welcome apply to join IE
 Raider Application - Druid (DPS) - grozkal

January 18, 2016, 04:08:26 pm
Read 9008 times

Applicant

Raider Application - Druid (DPS) - grozkal
« on: January 18, 2016, 04:08:26 pm »
Hello, Iron Edge!

I am applying for the main raid.

Character: grozkal
Armory: http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/Kazzak/grozkal/advanced
Class/Spec: Druid (DPS)
Member Type: raider

Personal Info:

My name is Muhammad I'm Syrian who lives in Germany, I'm 17 years old and I'm student at the moment

Class/Spec:

My main spec is moonkin, off-spec restoration druid.
I was playing restoration since mop and started playing moonkin before 5 month's
My main spec {moonkin} item level is 736 and off-spec{restoration}730.

properly I know my class very well.
as moonkin my main stats is intellect>mastery>haste=crit, I use difference rotation dependent on the fight but as single target start with pre-poting poping cooldowns starsurge then moonfire{it will be moonfire and sunfire at the same time since I'm using my celestial alignment cooldown) and 2xstarfire and again till the burst rotation end then to normal single target it depends on my currently cycle if it is on lunar or solar, as lunar casting starsurge and 2x starfire if I had time to and if it was on solar starsure and 3xwrath if I had time to. will stay on this rotation and keeping dots up for sure till the burst rotation come again,As aoe rotation I don't have to do a lot more thing since I got archi trinket so starfall will be 90% of the time on just spreading my dots

Alts:

I have warrior as alt and mage,
my warrior with legendary ring {753items level) and his item level is 721 as arms and fury with the same experience on the both specs
and frost mage as pvp character

Professions:

I got only maxed professions on my druid and I'm using herbalism and alchemy because they are properly the best 2 professions as raider since u can make consumable for you and for the rest of the guild members if needed in the raid time and my flasks and potions recipes are up to date

Raiding Experience:

my exp is 11/13 on HfC mythic cause I quited the game in the first 2 tiers and back on t18

Previous Guilds:

my previous guild was hoax 11/13mythic guild, and the guild disbanded

Availability:

I'm only unavailable on the morning time from 8am-2pm {it is school time} and no I don't have exams I'm studying language for the first year and no holidays too

Communication:

yes, and I have team speak and I can listen very well. and Yeah i have mic though i'm not very fond of talking i guess i'll have to get used to it.

Computer / Connection:

currently not decent computer I ordered one in the last 2 days and he is decent but any way I done have fps issue on this computer too, I have 120mb internet connection and it is stable as well never, never had any kind of this issue

Addons/UI:

I use and class addons and raid addons as well
Tell Me when {to see my procs}
Balance power tracker {showing me every cast how much take in cycle)
and deadly boss mode { raid main addons shows the spells times and phase and a lot of things}
loggerhead (to update my logs and improve my self}
RcLootcouncil {guild addon for loot}
weakaura2 {for alerts and timing to move)
tidayplates {as ui addon}
exorsus raid tools { for notes and checking raid members buffs food flasks etc..}
skada {recount to see my dps/heaing and find a way to improve it}
http://tinypic.com/view.php?pic=24m9jcm&s=9#.VpzsojbSnVh{my key binding are shown}

Other Games:

nothing specific was playing moba games {dota1,hon} and some of strategy game general and strong hold crusader

Why Iron Edge?

You seem suitable for me raid days and hours are good Current ranking is perfect, and stability and roster seem stable enough to raid in. what I can offer the guild is an extremely reliable player able to attend all raids and come with a positive attitude. When progress begins assure that I will have done everything necessary to be fully prepared for the encounter Which include tactics read videos watched and class tuning to specific fights.

What can I offer Iron Edge?

I can effort the best performance as druid and try to find way to improve my self every single try

Where did I hear about Iron Edge?

on wow progress

Last Words?

hope that I done well and thanks

January 18, 2016, 05:42:23 pm
Reply #1

Offline Vejeta

• Guild Member

Re: Raider Application - Druid (DPS) - grozkal
« Reply #1 on: January 18, 2016, 05:42:23 pm »
Holy crap a boomkin application, means Romeo can revert to resto or stay balance and we have competition for the turkey named incubo. But more importantly it looks like we got our turkeys for Xmas out the way in January, can't beat a bit of turkey breast really....

Looks alright application if you have any logs to provide and screenshot it'll help mooneclipse decide how to season... I mean decide on your application.

Good luck on the apply!
You may have invaded my mind and my body...but there's one thing a Saiyin always keeps...his PRIDE!!!

Former angriest bastard on the internet.

Professional baby seal clubber

January 18, 2016, 06:28:50 pm
Reply #2

Offline RomeoMustDie

• Guild Member

• No Pain, No Gain .. !

« Reply #2 on: January 18, 2016, 06:28:50 pm »
Aleykumselam Muhammad,

i kinda like ur apply and also ur gear is fine for archi mty progress. i have 3 questions for you.

1)can u put add some mtyhic fight logs to your apply ?
2)we have new firends in guild. are u able to wait ur spot on bench ?
3)also we have islamfobic gays. can u resist them, bec ur too young. ?

GL on ur apply bro.

Holy crap a boomkin application, means Romeo can revert to resto or stay balance and we have competition for the turkey named incubo. But more importantly it looks like we got our turkeys for Xmas out the way in January, can't beat a bit of turkey breast really....

Looks alright application if you have any logs to provide and screenshot it'll help mooneclipse decide how to season... I mean decide on your application.

Good luck on the apply!

god damn it vej, ur a damn racist.

January 18, 2016, 06:45:26 pm
Reply #3

Offline Vejeta

• Guild Member

« Reply #3 on: January 18, 2016, 06:45:26 pm »
Aleykumselam Muhammad,

i kinda like ur apply and also ur gear is fine for archi mty progress. i have 3 questions for you.

1)can u put add some mtyhic fight logs to your apply ?
2)we have new firends in guild. are u able to wait ur spot on bench ?
3)also we have islamfobic gays. can u resist them, bec ur too young. ?

GL on ur apply bro.

Good luck on the apply!

god damn it vej, ur a damn racist.

What, all I said was turkey not as if I yelled God is great and disappeared into a large flash of light or anything....
You may have invaded my mind and my body...but there's one thing a Saiyin always keeps...his PRIDE!!!

Former angriest bastard on the internet.

Professional baby seal clubber

January 18, 2016, 07:02:57 pm
Reply #4

Offline Tutan

• Guild Member

« Reply #4 on: January 18, 2016, 07:02:57 pm »
Hi Grozkal,

You're our second application from Hoax :)

I've got a couple of questions about your UI screenshot.

What procs do you track with TellMeWhen?  Is it just unlucky that you didn't have any procs while taking your screenshot? Is it possible to see them at all?  What else do you track with TellMeWhen?

You have your characters health frame and target frame way up in the top left hand corner, isn't this a little distracting to have to shift your gaze from the centre of the screen to the top corner and back again when checking to see if you are targeting the correct mob? Or does this not take a second longer to realise you are standing in fire?

You have stated you use tidy plates yet on the screenshot provided I can't see the name plate on the boss, was there an issue with the add on at this time?

What do you use to track the duration of your dots and cool downs?

Do you have the permanent rune?

Can you please tell us a little more about your current computer?  Is your system up to raiding until your new computer arrives, some details would be fantastic.

January 18, 2016, 08:46:03 pm
Reply #5

Offline grozkal

• Vendor Trash

« Reply #5 on: January 18, 2016, 08:46:03 pm »
about my tell me when addon he was off for some reason, so I track my weapon enchant trinket proc cool downs peaks and ring.
for my frames it is fine for me cause I tried to make them in the middle or near my bar but it was distracting and about the targeting mobs I usually target them by clicking on their health bar on top of them and yes my tidy bar was off {shift-v} cause I don't use it on boss that have his frame with the adds on the right side as you can see.{so I don't use it only on turn on the unit frames only on tyrant and zkauun.
and yes I got 230k gold to waste them on runes and food mats and I'm working on vol'jin headhunters reputation.
sure, I got Amd A10-5750 elite quad core 2.50ghz with out turbo boost, 4gb rams
dual gpu Amd Radeon hd 8650G + hd 8600m dual, so he can offer 40-50.
and for the new computer as I said he will be decent for this game, and I'm sorry I don't have mythic logs since I started doing logs in the last week so I got only this at the moment https://www.warcraftlogs.com/reports/pDmNTVjn4wz6qC9a and here is my new UI screenshot http://tinypic.com/view.php?pic=4rri89&s=9#.Vp1A2jbSnVg

January 20, 2016, 02:25:21 pm
Reply #6

Offline Supremacy

• Former Member

« Reply #6 on: January 20, 2016, 02:25:21 pm »
Previous Guilds:

my previous guild was hoax 11/13mythic guild, and the guild disbanded

What about ur other 5 or 6 previous Guilds? Or generally last 10? You only spent more then 1-3months in one Guild out of all of em.

"Some rise by sin, and some by virtue fall"

January 20, 2016, 03:44:17 pm
Reply #7

Atlanteans

« Reply #7 on: January 20, 2016, 03:44:17 pm »
Hey Grozkal,
I, like Tutan, was also concerned that your health frames are in the default position at the top left of your screen. Given your response...
for my frames it is fine for me cause I tried to make them in the middle or near my bar but it was distracting
... I am now even more concerned. You must, at all times, be aware of your health. To describe this extremely vital source of information pertaining to your survivability as distracting is very, very puzzling. It is extremely concerning. Usually I would try to impress upon you that having them in in the default position is extremely inefficient, but having that discussion assumes you understand their importance in the first place. It assumes that you understand that your health frame is supposed to be distracting.

Hopefully that didn't come across too harshly. I'm not an officer, so I guess we'll wait and see what our ranged DPS has to say.

January 20, 2016, 05:04:57 pm
Reply #8

Offline grozkal

• Vendor Trash

« Reply #8 on: January 20, 2016, 05:04:57 pm »
supremacy I was social in my old guild I was new on the game and can't understand a lot of things but when I started playing well I were in death wish guild but I left because of the unrespect leader.
and Atlanteans I tried again to put my health frames in the middle but still not that distracting and don't worry I always watch boss incoming spells my HP bar etc.

January 20, 2016, 05:06:02 pm
Reply #9

Offline grozkal

• Vendor Trash

« Reply #9 on: January 20, 2016, 05:06:02 pm »
supremacy I was social in my old guilds, I was new on the game and can't understand a lot of things but when I started playing well I were in death wish guild but I left because of the disrespectful leader.
and Atlanteans I tried again to put my health frames in the middle but still not that distracting and don't worry I always watch boss incoming spells my HP bar etc.

January 20, 2016, 08:50:24 pm
Reply #10

Offline Supremacy

• Former Member

« Reply #10 on: January 20, 2016, 08:50:24 pm »
supremacy I was social in my old guild I was new on the game and can't understand a lot of things but when I started playing well I were in death wish guild but I left because of the unrespect leader.

U were a social in most of ur old Guilds?

January 20, 2016, 09:55:21 pm
Reply #11

Offline grozkal

• Vendor Trash

« Reply #11 on: January 20, 2016, 09:55:21 pm »
Yes i started playing wow since mop last tier so yes, so like any normal person starting as noob and improve your self, but I can't improve my self alone so i have to join guild even as social

January 21, 2016, 07:24:05 am
Reply #12

Offline RomeoMustDie

• Guild Member

• No Pain, No Gain .. !

« Reply #12 on: January 21, 2016, 07:24:05 am »
my vote: we need to give him a chance.

lets see what our officers says.

Gl bro

January 21, 2016, 07:22:41 pm
Reply #13

Offline Rash

• Imperator

• Main Raid Leader

« Reply #13 on: January 21, 2016, 07:22:41 pm »
Hi Grozkal,

I very much appreciate your application, especially where you explain your current situation, being a 17 year old Syrian living in Germany.

Iron Edge very strongly embodies the concept of Freedom of Speech in guild chat and during raids. I know that might sound like something not so serious in a video game, but sometimes people, including me, might say offensive things.  So what I want to ask you is:

Are you willing to put up with shittalking on a wide variety of topics, and if you are, are you willing to dish out at least as much as you get?
Rash - Holy Priest
Rashuwu - Mistweaver Monk
Porkkebab - Holy Paladin

January 22, 2016, 08:17:55 am
Reply #14

Offline Supremacy

• Former Member

« Reply #14 on: January 22, 2016, 08:17:55 am »
Iron Edge very strongly embodies the concept of Freedom of Speech in guild chat and during raids. I know that might sound like something not so serious in a video game, but sometimes people, including me, might say offensive things.  So what I want to ask you is:

Are you willing to put up with shittalking on a wide variety of topics, and if you are, are you willing to dish out at least as much as you get?

Maybe I should give him some examples of what may or may not be said? :D

Iron Edge Discord

Recent

Recent Logs

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 21, 2024, 03:09:13 am

Login with username, password and session length

327 Guests, 0 Users