Iron Edge

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Apply to Iron Edge

Apply to the TOT Raid
Currently full
Apply to the Main Raid
Always open to exceptional players!
Apply for the Weekend Raid
Looking for DPS!
Apply for Cataclysm Classic or Social
All are welcome apply to join IE
 A resto druid application

January 17, 2008, 02:46:28 am
Read 11761 times

Offline akidomowri

• Vendor Trash

A resto druid application
« on: January 17, 2008, 02:46:28 am »
Personal Information

My character's name is Amilia, a tauren restoration druid. My name is Thomas Bear and I'm a computer science student from Staffordshire, UK. I'm as decidated to my work as I am to my play :P

Character Information

http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Dunemaul&n=Amilia

Being resto means alot to me, I feel restoration druids are (arguably) the best healers in the game. I have worked hard on my gear, even though I have been disappointed alot with drops sometimes never working in my favour (give me a damn healing weapon you annoying Loot Gods!) and even though it is not the best, I try to come out top on the healing meters by keeping everyone alive as long as I can, by any means necessary (mana efficiency be damned, sometimes)

Attunements:
Karazhan: Yes
The Black Temple: No
Hyjal: No

Raiding

As a Student with no job commitments I amavailable to raid any evening, for as long as necessary, Ialways turn up punctually and as prepared as possible.

Gaming (optional) and World Of Warcraft history

I started my gaming 'career' with an old Sega Megadrive (Genesis) II and your friend and mine, Sonic the Hedgehog. From there I was addicted, going to the playstation and finally to the good ol' PC. I have played far too many MMO's to list, but the first I was good at was SWG; before it was broken. I loved the game, until it was ruined, and wish it wasn't as broken as it is.

I first started playing WoW on the 21st of April 2005, with a Shaman named Teg on Dunemaul. Dunemaulhas been the one and only server for me since Istarted the game, and Horde my only faction. I played a Druid before Feral was improvedand I did enjoy it, but it took forever to level. My first level 60 (and 70) char was a Warrior now named Thundermane, however he was born Ronk (being english I didn't know what that meant in some european languages) so I got laughed at alot :P

Why do you want to join Iron Edge?
Iron Edge has been a symbol for commitment, achievement, hard work and legend for Dunemauland the Horde since it first took on the 60 instances back in the day. It wasalways on par with A Few Good Men in a lot of people's book, and never Left Dunemaul, even when the lag and population were too much for some to bare. Ie is Dunemaul's best and brightest, and even though I don't really fit in that category,I'd very much still like to help, and join in the best team on Dunemaul, and one of the very best guilds in Europe.

What can I offer to Iron Edge?
Commitment and helpfulness are my strongest points. It is rare that I turn down a friend's request for help, I ever spearheded a team in TBF to help get the lesser experience members into Kara and getting to see some raiding content. I have good experience of Kara, SSC and TK.

Last words?
I should be discouraged by the fact that Druid recruitment is closed, I didn't overlook this. However, I feel I really need a step up in the raiding world, and I thought maybe the best of the best would give me a consideration as a team player. I know I couldn't stand with the core raiders in BT and take on Illidan, but I could help somewhere, with something. Maybe you need new blood, maybe it's time another raiding team was formed, maybe I can help out a team of alts, but I'd so love a chance to raid with Iron Edge, and fly the flag.

January 17, 2008, 07:28:32 am
Reply #1

Offline Smorisha

• Guild Member

• MASSIVE AGGRO PULLING!

• Iron Edge brag-page
Re: A resto druid application
« Reply #1 on: January 17, 2008, 07:28:32 am »
All the flattering made your reputation with Delling increase a lot but if you want to get close to Legolew's heart start writing poems and ganking Ashes, second might be a problem since as resto u can watch them die of old age only::)

Jokes on a side, you seem to be a nice chap so I bid you good luck with your application. I hope you enjoy tree-dancing since its the only thing resto dr00ds are good at these days ::)

January 17, 2008, 08:47:59 am
Reply #2

Offline akidomowri

• Vendor Trash

« Reply #2 on: January 17, 2008, 08:47:59 am »
Thanks for the support Smorisha, and as for ganking Ashes, you may be pleased to hear that one of their rogues had a jolly time being humiliated by me and my lifeblooms. All I did was keep hots up and Moonfire once every 12 sec and the poor guy died a neat little death. I have more of a problem with Orbit and Ryfari.. KOS if you ask me.

And as for trees being only good for dancing.. I guess the tier 6 4 set bonus may make us look that way, but according to blizzard, we're the only other "Primary" healer, along with Priests, so nyah :P
« Last Edit: January 17, 2008, 08:50:23 am by akidomowri »

January 17, 2008, 09:38:54 am
Reply #3

Offline Smorisha

• Guild Member

• MASSIVE AGGRO PULLING!

• Iron Edge brag-page
« Reply #3 on: January 17, 2008, 09:38:54 am »
Quote from: akidomowri
according to blizzard, we're the only other "Primary" healer, along with Priests, so nyah

Yeah, they also said warlocks are balanced!

January 17, 2008, 09:54:30 am
Reply #4

Offline starshadow

• Former Member

« Reply #4 on: January 17, 2008, 09:54:30 am »
Hey!!! we have a hard life in raiding you know!!! My finger hurt from pressing the "E" button = Shadowbolt!!

Buff locks!!!!

January 17, 2008, 10:19:01 am
Reply #5

Offline Vorte

• Guild Member

• Ffffffffffff

« Reply #5 on: January 17, 2008, 10:19:01 am »
He had a warrior called Ronk, he's got to get in... ;)
[22:27] <Globox> I cry when I clean my left ear with a q-tip

January 17, 2008, 01:33:07 pm
Reply #6

Offline akidomowri

• Vendor Trash

« Reply #6 on: January 17, 2008, 01:33:07 pm »
Ronk (Now Thundermane) is geared just a little worse than Amilia, full kara gear and normally prot spec. I respecced him recently to fury just to have a little play to remember how life once was, back when I was leveling :P I enjoy tanking almost as much as I do healing,m ainly because of those moments when some nab overaggros and whoops... taunt resisted.. oh no... dead nab.

January 17, 2008, 03:47:09 pm
Reply #7

Offline Jasminka

• Former Member

« Reply #7 on: January 17, 2008, 03:47:09 pm »
someone said GANKING ASHES?? and you didnt call me :(((((

next time do /w jaca and ill be there!! :)))

gl with app ^^

January 17, 2008, 04:11:52 pm
Reply #8

Offline Draxell

• Former Member

« Reply #8 on: January 17, 2008, 04:11:52 pm »
Nice application, from Stafford eh? I used to live in Telford, not too far away.

Good luck with your application.

January 17, 2008, 05:13:31 pm
Reply #9

Offline akidomowri

• Vendor Trash

« Reply #9 on: January 17, 2008, 05:13:31 pm »
For further information, I've only ever been in two guilds, The Black Fury (my current and longest running guild membership) and "F E" (the reformed Forsaken Epics). F E was just a bunch of friends playing pre-TBC, we did a little ubrs and that's was about it.
« Last Edit: January 22, 2008, 03:54:55 pm by akidomowri »

January 18, 2008, 09:30:39 am
Reply #10

Offline hotix

• Former Member

« Reply #10 on: January 18, 2008, 09:30:39 am »
Nice application but i think that there is no spot for druids.

January 18, 2008, 10:40:12 am
Reply #11

Offline Lobby

• Former Member

• Oh snap what the hell?!?

« Reply #11 on: January 18, 2008, 10:40:12 am »
You dont reply to your whispers anyway, jaca. !!!  :(

January 18, 2008, 01:32:03 pm
Reply #12

Offline Comrade Nox

• Former Member

« Reply #12 on: January 18, 2008, 01:32:03 pm »
You can never get enough trees. Save the free world as we know it!

January 18, 2008, 02:01:24 pm
Reply #13

Offline Kawe / Dave

• Guild Member

« Reply #13 on: January 18, 2008, 02:01:24 pm »
Is your surname really Bear? And you play a resto druid?

Fuck you, universe.

January 18, 2008, 02:12:56 pm
Reply #14

Offline Daekesh

• Guild Member

« Reply #14 on: January 18, 2008, 02:12:56 pm »
Haha
Moo

Itkovian
Daekesh
Caladan
Hetan

Iron Edge Discord

Recent

Recent Logs

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 20, 2024, 12:08:25 pm

Login with username, password and session length

100 Guests, 0 Users