Iron Edge

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Apply to Iron Edge

Apply to the TOT Raid
Currently full
Apply to the Main Raid
Always open to exceptional players!
Apply for the Weekend Raid
Looking for DPS!
Apply for Cataclysm Classic or Social
All are welcome apply to join IE
 Huntress application B-raid team

December 08, 2009, 11:23:55 pm
Read 3737 times

Offline Alchemilla

• Vendor Trash

Huntress application B-raid team
« on: December 08, 2009, 11:23:55 pm »
Hi!

Orc huntress applying to the Iron Edge B-raid team

Name: Alchemilla
armory link: http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Dunemaul&n=Alchemilla (yes i have a belt buckle but the stupid armory is only updating my toons about once a month, sigh)

Got good pc and connection, talk/listen on Vent: Yes.

Previous experience (WoTLK): Ulduar 25 all bosses except Vezax and Yogg, have tried them plenty though  :)  Quite a few achievements too.
ToC 25: Killed Jaraxxus. ToC 10: clear.

Reasons to apply to Iron Edge: My previous guild Resolute have more or less dissolved. I have played with many IE members through the years in 5-mans and small raids and you are always (well, almost always  :P), mature skilled players and very friendly persons.

Little background facts about me: Swedish girl living together with another dedicated WoW-player, he is playing alliance atm though and one of these days I'll gank him mercilessly  ;). I've played WoW since Vanilla and I still love the game! I've played this hunter since the start and she has taken me from MC (dressed in blues horribly wiping on Lucifron cos the mages refused to decurse lol), through BC and now WoTLK. I started out in Fearsome War Engine back in Vanilla WoW, which parted into In Flames, but when In Flames migrated I stayed on Dunemaul with some other friends in Resolute. And now Resolute has been disbanded by Thorbanius. So, this is my first application to a guild EVER and I'm pretty nervous...

Time online: I work as manager of a ridning school which means I have to work evenings too (teaching kids to ride), which kind of sux when you want to raid (well not teaching kids to ride but the late hours). I come home around 8 mondays and wednesdays and around 9 tuesdays. If its not holiday ofcourse! The rest of the days I can play pretty much any time. Couldn't find any info on your raid schedule, but maybe you raid different days different weeks?

Why should you pick me instead of all the rest applying to Iron Edge: Cos I'm a social and friendly person, I love having a laugh in guild chat and log on late singing Barbie Girl on Vent (yes it's known to happen), I know how hard it is to run a guild (beeing an officer in both FWE and IF I know how much work it is!), so I will always come prepared (and repaired!) to raids. I think I have become a skilled raider and I'm not afraid to wipe on new content. And, if you invite me, I'll probably never leave, mostly cos I will make new friends and love them dearly, but partially to spare myself from the agony of writing another application and nervously awaiting the answer ;D

I know I might not be the obvious choice since I wont be online in time all evenings. But I will make it up to you in other ways. Pwomiss!

ok crossing fingers.....
Alchemilla

December 08, 2009, 11:53:28 pm
Reply #1

Offline cobratix

• Former Member

• pokerface

Re: Huntress application B-raid team
« Reply #1 on: December 08, 2009, 11:53:28 pm »
expirence is very low, like 10 man cleared *07/12/2009 wtf?,
25man only first 2 bosses ...gear ulduar that is preety bad and u dont have even 232 GEAR?did u start playing few days ago ?

anyway u seems like nice guy gl with apply

gajaja: "Ja kad sam se ranije alkoholisao uvek sam sa sobom nosio otvarach za konzerve?"
Are you on crack?
emo (//_-)

December 08, 2009, 11:53:46 pm
Reply #2

Offline Grilldyret

• Officer

« Reply #2 on: December 08, 2009, 11:53:46 pm »
our raiding times are listed in a thread above called "B-RAID INFO" or something like that :P I liked your application, and you seem like a nice guy  girl! There are two problems, however.. First of all, we have 4 hunters on the roster already, which makes it hard to bring in a fifth. Secondly, we raid monday and tuesday evenings, 19.30-00.00, so you being late both these days is very unfortunate :/ In short, I have no choice but to say no to this as a b-raider application :( If only you had played a druid/DK and had late riding classes on other days..
« Last Edit: December 09, 2009, 04:44:54 am by Grilldyret »

December 09, 2009, 01:29:37 am
Reply #3

Offline Karga

• Guild Member

« Reply #3 on: December 09, 2009, 01:29:37 am »
i see that u have the "Seeker" achievement which explains a lot about your lack of gear.
Nice name btw
君に魔法をかけて蛙にしてやろう。 (i'll bewitch you into a frog!)

December 09, 2009, 03:27:57 am
Reply #4

Offline Phebia

• Former Member

« Reply #4 on: December 09, 2009, 03:27:57 am »
expirence is very low, like 10 man cleared *07/12/2009 wtf?,
25man only first 2 bosses ...gear ulduar that is preety bad and u dont have even 232 GEAR?did u start playing few days ago ?

anyway u seems like nice guy gl with apply
It's a girl cobra.
« Last Edit: December 09, 2009, 03:32:02 am by Phebia »

December 09, 2009, 10:47:18 am
Reply #5

Offline Alchemilla

• Vendor Trash

« Reply #5 on: December 09, 2009, 10:47:18 am »
On noes!! Crap crapcrap! Well thanks for reading and considering me and gl to you  :)

Iron Edge Discord

Recent

Recent Logs

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
June 01, 2024, 07:37:50 pm

Login with username, password and session length

68 Guests, 0 Users